Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (47831 Views)

2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The ATIKU MOVEMENT is too strong...

Hahahhaha Atiku cannot rule this country and that's final.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by sarrki(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

I am also Tinubu fans and always support him, I am from Southwest so you know i am a supporters of Tinubu but sometimes you need to play politics sense and care....

My president and my leader (tinubu ) are OK

But the hawk or let me put it cabal are making things

Difficult day by day
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by borntosuccess(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2016
best news of d day
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Asiwaju is a big player in politics.
However I see. The following reallignment working out soon.
Amaechi and Wike working together

Fayose and aregbe working together

Asiwaju, and his entire southwest coming together. Fayemi, fashola and adeosun are paper weight.

I see obiano and Ekweremadu working together, the only obstacle will be okorocha

In the north, I see markafi, sherrif, Atiku and tambuwa working together.

While saraki will allign with his North central people.

Buhari shud realise that THE ENTIRE SOUTH WEST BELONGS TO TINUBU.

Then coming to south south, Amaechi, wike will be strong enough to rally their people in the south south and buhari will not get one vote.

In the South East, Buhari is going to use Orji Uzo kalu and okorocha to get some votes. While in the North east, he will manage to get votes due to the recent defeats of BH.

Putting all of these together, Asiwaju and Atiku group still hold the axe.

You need to learn more about politics, Ameachi is still a very strong loyalist of Buhari and working with Wike will be a no things...

The likes of Ameachi, Fashola, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Amosun, Adeosun etc will always support Buhari and will also tell Buhari how politics if truly play.

I see Buhari forming a strong force ahead of 2019 and Buhari will always win North votes, Check his political history from 2007 and see he always pull more votes from the North.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

My president and my leader (tinubu ) are OK

But the hawk or let me put it cabal are making things

Difficult day by day

Yes Tinubu is Ok but many of his fans might go against him in 2019 if he try to impose unwanted candidate on Nigeria.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by sunrothyme: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by sarrki(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Yes Tinubu is Ok but many of his fans might go against him in 2019 if he try to impose unwanted candidate on Nigeria.

Akanbi wI'll not

We asked for buhari he gave us

We are still observing for now

When the time comes we decides
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
hmuhammad:
rubbish analysis, the entire north belongs to Buhari. Who is atiku where Buhari is... I just de laff una, its Buhari till 2023. Obasanjo will never support atiku

Obasanjo is nobody. He cannot even stop anybody at the polling booth in front of his house.

The useless obasanjo that ruled and ruined nigeria and disgraced yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2016
IVORY2009:
the game of politics can be very funny, we agree to disagree, now we hv to sit back and watch how it will play out in 2019, I know Buhari will want to use his super power to out run the opposition!

He will surely use his power and and first start with winning Ekiti and Osun in 2018, Ngige might go back and win Anambra or Obiano crossing to APC..

Ben Ayayde of Cross River is already showing signal. My brother 2019 politics will sweet die.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by kedeojo(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
UmuEri:
We in the East can never vote APC till death. it's a crime to mention APC in my Town. Give us APGA, PDP, or Labour party, and we are good to go. But APC is a No No No!
d Pdp you clamour for is made up mostly northerns and westerners. D two factional chairman are from north and dey will also have presidential candidate and d vice to the west in 2019 and your zone have nothing. Instead of you people to make Apga a dorminant party in south east and merged or form alliance with other zone when election comes in but rather playing second fiddle to Pdp just becos you don't like Apc and forgeting the pdp consist of mostly both region too.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

Akanbi wI'll not

We asked for buhari he gave us

We are still observing for now

When the time comes we decides

In Buhari he case Tinubu have no choice than to support Buhari, But in 2019 i see Atiku and i see lost of election and power... Well let's keep observing and i see tinubu not make mistake sha.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

He will surely use his power and and first start with winning Ekiti and Osun in 2018, Ngige might go back and win Anambra or Obiano crossing to APC..

Ben Ayayde of Cross River is already showing signal. My brother 2019 politics will sweet die.

It will be funny

Most Nigerian voted pmb not Apc

We want a better ways if doing things
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2016
mkoabiola:
Another use and dumb in top gear.

Atiku will betray tinubu ,quote me

Atiku cannot even win, In a case where Tinubu betray buhari and support Atiku, South West votes will be shared and i see Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun going Buhari way even Ekiti 2019 will sweet...

I will be fully on ground to register, Campaign and vote for Buhari.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

It will be funny

Most Nigerian voted pmb not Apc

We want a better ways if doing things

Exactly and most people will still vote him in 2019 if he can throw some useless politician in jail and put smile on people face which i believe will happen soon.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by Abagworo(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Tinubu will remain in APC and will support Buhari/El-Rufai/Okorocha presidency come 2019. Any other arrangement is waste of time
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2016
malton:
Regardless how new a party is, it won't sell if it elects a terrible candidate as its flag bearer.

Truth is, Atiku isn't really sellable. Coronating him will be such a bad idea. In our hearts and our minds, we may be thinking, yeah, at least he will make a better president than Buhari. That's one mistake because he may end up being the better candidate that never came through. The electorates barely even recognize him because he has never identified with them. Atiku is for the elites, but how many of them have voter's card?

At the individual level, I prefer Atiku 100 times to Buhari for obvious reasons. But we've got to be realistic. When it comes to furthering the interest of the collective, I believe that Buhari is the better candidate.

Besides, I'm tired of seeing the same old people in the political cycle. We've seen the best that they've got. Maybe it's time we tried fresher ideas?

Then again, the old bloc have built a wall so hard for a newbie to break through.

Politics is sh.i.t. I never thought that a time shall come when I'd prefer the military style.

Well 2019 anything can happen, Buhari might not contest and present a better candidate and young for for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by sarrki(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Exactly and most people will still vote him in 2019 if he can throw some useless politician in jail and put smile on people face which i believe will happen soon.

Exactly what we are waiting for

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

Atiku cannot even win, In a case where Tinubu betray buhari and support Atiku, South West votes will be shared and i see Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun going Buhari way even Ekiti 2019 will sweet...

I will be fully on ground to register, Campaign and vote for Buhari.

By God grace, we anti buhari are also ready.
Buhari is not coming back as president. His government is very very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by shotster50(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians are funny people.. Atiku and Jagaban are floating another party because they have been sidelined from APC.... None of these people have your common interest at heart except to enrich themselves and you are here licking their boots....

5 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
UmuEri:
We in the East can never vote APC till death. it's a crime to mention APC in my Town. Give us APGA, PDP, or Labour party, and we are good to go. But APC is a No No No!

What is 5% when we are talking about politics hahahahah..
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2016
PaulIdu:
Onatisi your prophecy is required here

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2016
juman:

By God grace, we anti buhari are also ready.
Buhari is not coming back as president. His government is very very bad.

But the anti are not still upto 20%.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by TheEastActivist: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

What is 5% when we are talking about politics hahahahah..

Same APC govt is romancing with the 5%

Lol for you to think that sw was among the fictional 97%

Yoruba's gave buhari not more than 2M vote which is abysmally poor and doesn't reflect on the index...

Maybe you guys are 0.0000009% grin

3 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
Thank God pdp is dead.
I hate to hear pdp.
Meanwhile how will the coming together of atiku and tinubu work?
I still dey laugh in Chinese

LOL Atiku is the bad market jare.
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=51621709][/quote] prophet onatisi
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

But the anti are not still upto 20%.

Please let be realistic.
Buhari is surrounded by sycophants.

His government is very bad. It is not a popular government.

1 Like

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by hmuhammad(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2016
juman:

Obasanjo is nobody. He cannot even stop anybody at the polling booth in front of his house.

The useless obasanjo that ruled and ruined nigeria and disgraced yoruba people.
how did he disgrace the yoruba people? Meanwhile PMB till 2023
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by bashydemy(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2016
leisuretym:
how can you bring a village headmaster from Duara to come and rule Nigeria, Buhari is not exposed, it was Tunde Idiagbon who ruled Nigeria then while the Dullard claimed the glory, you can see now, its glaring

Sorry wailer he is ruling now what will you about it?
Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by juman(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2016
hmuhammad:
how did he disgrace the yoruba people? Meanwhile PMB till 2023

The sixteen years failure of pdp was caused by obasanjo.

On buhari, he should go back home.

Probably he is about eighty years old now.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date by sylviaeo(f): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Asiwaju is a big player in politics.
However I see. The following reallignment working out soon.
Amaechi and Wike working together

Fayose and aregbe working together

Asiwaju, and his entire southwest coming together. Fayemi, fashola and adeosun are paper weight.

I see obiano and Ekweremadu working together, the only obstacle will be okorocha

In the north, I see markafi, sherrif, Atiku and tambuwa working together.

While saraki will allign with his North central people.

Buhari shud realise that THE ENTIRE SOUTH WEST BELONGS TO TINUBU.

Then coming to south south, Amaechi, wike will be strong enough to rally their people in the south south and buhari will not get one vote.

In the South East, Buhari is going to use Orji Uzo kalu and okorocha to get some votes. While in the North east, he will manage to get votes due to the recent defeats of BH.

Putting all of these together, Asiwaju and Atiku group still hold the axe.
for your info, okorocha n ouk are OSU's to d east. we don dash dem out tey tey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Losing To Smart Adeyemi - PM News / End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.