Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Mocked For His Tweets, Trump Fires Back On Twitter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mocked For His Tweets, Trump Fires Back On Twitter (653 Views)

Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days / Melania Trump Mocked Over Her 'Creepy' Christmas White House Decorations (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mocked For His Tweets, Trump Fires Back On Twitter by meglith(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2016
President-elect Donald Trump sent a dismissive tweet in response to a comedy sketch that mocked his penchant for sending tweets.

Trump again lambasted the show “Saturday Night Live,” on which he is played by actor Alec Baldwin.

Just tried watching Saturday Night Live – unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can’t get any worse. Sad

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)December 4, 2016

But whereas on other occasions Trump has tweeted his criticism the next morning, this time he fired away before the show ended.

“Just tried watching Saturday Night Live – unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can’t get any worse. Sad,” Trump wrote.

In the latest sketch, Trump is gently chided by aides for sending retweets, one from a high school student, during a national security briefing.

Actress Kate McKinnon’s Kellyanne Conway, a Trump strategist, said the president-elect tweets a lot to “to distract the media from his business conflicts and all the very scary people in his cabinet.”

But Trump as played by Baldwin said, “actually that’s not why I do it. I do it because my brain is bad.”

The sketch ended with Trump calling for his chief strategist Steve Bannon who then enters in the guise of the Grim Reaper. Bannon used to run Breitbart News, which has been criticized as a platform for white supremacists and anti-Semitism.

After Trump’s tweet, Baldwin himself tweeted: “Release your tax returns and I’ll stop. Ha.”

AFP

Re: Mocked For His Tweets, Trump Fires Back On Twitter by meglith(m): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2016
if he try that for my country, na midnight DSS go raid I'm house

1 Like

Re: Mocked For His Tweets, Trump Fires Back On Twitter by afanide: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2016
He wont just change. Even now that he's President (Elect)........
Re: Mocked For His Tweets, Trump Fires Back On Twitter by gesundheit: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
It's an insult on the position of the POTUS that this man child waste of oxygen is occupying the most powerful position in the world. The guy is the definition of utter stupidity and all it known synonyms. The 46% of Americans that failed to vote should see the disaster they have caused not only their country but to the entire world.

(1) (Reply)

We Won't Allow Killing Of Christians To Continue – Trump / Donald Trump Destroys Mojor Neocons Propaganda Machine, A Cnn Reporter / Nigerians Boycott Coca-cola Drinks After Court Rules Them 'poisonous' - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.