Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,402 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity (4028 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country / On Attacking Christianity / Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by jonbellion(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Sense!!!
that's all there is to it
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
NASKEX:
Christianity is as dumb as Islam grin grin grin
The reason Christianity is attacked more is because there are more ex-xristian atheists than Ex-muslim atheists like me

Atheists and their new accounts . This is your first comment on Nairaland .

I see .

New accounts springing up here and there

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by jonbellion(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists and their new accounts . This is your first comment on Nairaland .

I see .

New accounts springing up here and there
you have come here
After we crushed you in sports
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
you have come here
After we crushed you in sports

grin grin

Lol . Just check his profile . The hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by MrMontella(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Because of the silly apostacy laws. Who wan die?
abeg who wan die?
The ones wey gather mind are being killed sef..
Atheist bloggers dey lose their life like abc
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Atheists are backsliders.... expect nothing less from them

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by hopefulLandlord: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrMontella:

abeg who wan die?
The ones wey gather mind are being killed sef..
Atheist bloggers dey lose their life like abc

Atheists are at risk of being executed legally in certain parts of Nigeria!!!
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:
Atheists are backsliders.... expect nothing less from them
I just learnt one Word.. Atheophobia..
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I just learnt one Word.. Atheophobia..

Jesus still loves you bro, come back to the fold

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

Jesus still loves you bro, come back to the fold
Salvation for Dummies..
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Salvation for Dummies..

It ain't for dummies, wise people embrace Christ

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

It ain't for dummies, wise people embrace Christ
Wise People use there Brain.. That's why you are able to type what you are typing now don't be a Hypocrite use Your brain too
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Wise People use there Brain.. That's why you are able to type what you are typing now don't be a Hypocrite use Your brain too

I m using my brain, my brain tells me to believe Jesus Christ.. I have seen his works in my life...
My brain also tells me God loves me even in my imperfections, hence Jesus laid his life for me,so He can qualify me to be in God's presence...

He needs you back in the fold...
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

I m using my brain, my brain tells me to believe Jesus Christ.. I have seen his works in my life...
My brain also tells me God loves me even in my imperfections, hence Jesus laid his life for me,so He can qualify me to be in God's presence...

He needs you back in the fold...
Fsm also needs you back..
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Fsm also needs you back..

Lolsss.... I have never been one naw... I know you were once a Christian....
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss.... I have never been one naw... I know you were once a Christian....
Lol wat if i say i Wasn't?
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol wat if i say i Wasn't?

Lolsss.... dat will make you a liar, coz u definitely couldn't have been a moslem...
Come back to the faith bro
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss.... dat will make you a liar, coz u definitely couldn't have been a moslem...
Come back to the faith bro
maybe when you prove ur God Exist i might Re think..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:
maybe when you prove ur God Exist i might Re think..

You yourself is a living testimony of God's existence
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

You yourself is a living testimony of God's existence
The same way you are a living testimony of FSM existence... Pls try again
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The same way you are a living testimony of FSM existence... Pls try again

buh wahs FSM??
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

buh wahs FSM??
The Almighty God alpha and omega... Unlike you am not ashamed to call the God name are you ashamed of Yahweh?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The Almighty God alpha and omega... Unlike you am not ashamed to call the God name are you ashamed of Yahweh?

There is only one God bro...
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

There is only one God bro...
No there are actually more than 7000+ God invented by men..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

No there are actually more than 7000+ God invented by men..

You mean counterfeit Gods??
There is only one God.. the God of Israel.. The one who sent the Lord Jesus the Savior of the whole world..
He created all things...

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

You mean counterfeit Gods??
There is only one God.. the God of Israel.. The one who sent the Lord Jesus the Savior of the whole world..
He created all things...
They also think the same of your God so there is noting special there..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

They also think the same of your God so there is noting special there..

There is bro, there are things He can do which they can't...
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

There is bro, there are things He can do which they can't...
In the myth You can't compare Yahweh to Zeus hope you know that?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

In the myth You can't compare Yahweh to Zeus hope you know that?

Buh Yahweh ain't a myth....

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jokerman:

Buh Yahweh ain't a myth....
Oh you think?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_mythology

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Jokerman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Oh you think?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_mythology
I have testimonies to show God ain't mythical

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by jonbellion(m): 2:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Jokerman:

I have testimonies to show God ain't mythical
maybe there is a god iono
But it is NOT the Abrahamic God
Never was
Never will be
The Abrahamic God is the biggest insult to a diety

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Constitution And Hymns On ANDROID / Are Miracles Real? / TITHING: How Today's Christian Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.