Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity (3888 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country / On Attacking Christianity / Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by felixomor: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Kay17:

So you admit you are stuck in a worldview? Then unstick your self and think out of Christianity. You do not have to adopt an alternate philosophy but consider Christianity with an eagle eye/perspective and get a full picture. Do not rely on frog perspectives.

For example cultists and gang members are not particularly conscious of their ethical wrongness of their behaviour but if they did step out of the gang for just a moment and reflect on their behaviour as a third party/outsider would they would be able to fully acknowledge the depth and consequences of their actions/behaviour.

Who told u cultists are not conscious of their wrongs?
Try joining one and see for yourself.
Why do you think many of them take hard substances?

That aside, everyone has a philosophy wether knowingly or unknowingly.
A look at your profile already gives me a picture of yours.
So if u cant categorically outline a replacement for that of Jesus Christ, then rest it.
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
there was a time Christian were been murdered all over the world. take note Christian only fought to survive not to preach the gospel
Why are you lying for Jesus?
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by mmsen: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Because Christianity is The only Religion that Tries to Choke it's believes on others.. If you don't accept then you are a Demon i don't see Islam doing this... So i guess Atheist tends to vent their frustration back "online" on Christians.. Sounds like a Fair game to me...

Islam is the same, if not worse.

If you don't believe in the teachings of the Quran then you are kufr and should be killed, or at least maltreated.

Most of the people here who 'attack' xtianity do so because they are in environments in which xtianity is the predominant religion.

If Islam was what surrounded them then they would focus their ire on the teachings of Mohammed.
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2016
mmsen:

Islam is the same, if not worse.

If you don't believe in the teachings of the Quran then you are kufr and should be killed, or at least maltreated.

Most of the people here who 'attack' xtianity do so because they are in environments in which xtianity is the predominant religion.

If Islam was what surrounded them then they would focus their ire on the teachings of Mohammed.
True.. i need my Freedom from Religion..
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by oglalasioux(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Step outside into what?
Which philosophy can replace the bible? Please tell me.

If u cant mention one better alternative to the words of Christ, then its a shame.

An entry level physics text book can give clues that will save lives more than the Bible. A chemistry text book can guarantee you live a healthy life more than the Bible. The Principia Mathematica is more valuable to mankind than all the religious books put together.

Tell me one thing in the Bible that has helped mankind. Just one thing except believing that a man who died thousands of years ago took away your sins yet you live in a world shaped by people who are using science to make life easier rather than waiting for the non existent Messiah to come and change the world.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by mrvitalis(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

U dont understand English?

Lol.. . I do so tell me why i should believe the Bible
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by felixomor: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol.. . I do so tell me why i should believe the Bible

U Said it doesn't make sense to you, so why do u want to understand it?
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by mrvitalis(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

U Said it doesn't make sense to you, so why do u want to understand it?
Then i told u part of what didn't make sense u asked if i understand English
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by olagbemi118(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Because Christianity is The only Religion that Tries to Choke it's believes on others.. If you don't accept then you are a Demon i don't see Islam doing this... So i guess Atheist tends to vent their frustration back "online" on Christians.. Sounds like a Fair game to me...
are you serious U must be from Saturn or Uranus to have said that. Definitely u r not from this planet.
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by felixomor: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Then i told u part of what didn't make sense u asked if i understand English

And i said, it must not make sense to you.

I didnt ask u to show me where doesnt make sense.
(Besides i dont even know the type of bible u were quoting)
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Kay17: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Who told u cultists are not conscious of their wrongs?
Try joining one and see for yourself.
Why do you think many of them take hard substances?

That aside, everyone has a philosophy wether knowingly or unknowingly.
A look at your profile already gives me a picture of yours.
So if u cant categorically outline a replacement for that of Jesus Christ, then rest it.

There are sometimes that our myopia blinds us from seeing the full picture. Because we are immersed in one activity could preclude us from refocusing. That is why cultists and you share the same myopia and can not see beyond your nose. What ever philosophy or worldview one selects the truth of such worldview is more paramount
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by felixomor: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kay17:

There are sometimes that our myopia blinds us from seeing the full picture. Because we are immersed in one activity could preclude us from refocusing. That is why cultists and you share the same myopia and can not see beyond your nose. What ever philosophy or worldview one selects the truth of such worldview is more paramount

Cultists even know better than you, actually.
And u seem to be describing myopia from the inside.
That says it all
Get cure, before you go around prescribing your philosophy.
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Auki: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atheist anger is due to realization that Christianity robbed them of their faculty of reasoning for so long.

Deep rationalisation of Christianity always lead to one result.....Faith atheism. Something almost unique to Christianity.

Weird doctrines and stories invented by the church, especially Pauline Christian, that find their way into the bible. Example, Trinity, Original sin, God wrestling with Jacob.
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Ranchhoddas: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kathmandu:
I've found out that there is a silent war being fought by atheist solely against Christians whereas there are two major religion in the world. Islam and Christianity.

Does it mean that Christianity is so powerful and they see that bringing it down will be breaking every belief inGod

Is Islam not a religion that promotes the believe in a God?

Is Christianity the sole threat to atheism?

Are Atheist the anti christ
It's simply because Nairaland atheists are mostly former Christians. If this were a Saudi forum, the atheists would attack Islam more. Ditto for other atheists who were adherents of other religions.
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Why are you lying for Jesus?
quote me right nobody as for then fought because of God, rather for their own surviver
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Kay17: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Cultists even know better than you, actually.
And u seem to be describing myopia from the inside.
That says it all
Get cure, before you go around prescribing your philosophy.

Here lies the difference between you and i
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by MrMontella(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor:

Step outside into what?
Which philosophy can replace the bible? Please tell me.

If u cant mention one better alternative to the words of Christ, then its a shame.
My God!
*facepalm*
*Double facepalm*
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by MrMontella(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kathmandu:
I've found out that there is a silent war being fought by atheist solely against Christians whereas there are two major religion in the world. Islam and Christianity.

Does it mean that Christianity is so powerful and they see that bringing it down will be breaking every belief inGod

Is Islam not a religion that promotes the believe in a God?

Is Christianity the sole threat to atheism?

Are Atheist the anti christ
ignorance is bad...
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Auki: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's simply because Nairaland atheists are mostly former Christians. If this were a Saudi forum, the atheists would attack Islam more. Ditto for other atheists who were adherents of other religions.

Islam hardly produces Atheism. Check across the world.

Christianity breeds Atheism. Obvious contradictions in the bible is the major reason.
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Attacking atheists is so easy . The poor arguments are not helping . Too many ludicrous misconceptions about Christianity . Atheism is an affront to man's intelligence

Read this to know why https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

I noticed you stopped replying on that thread where I corrected you about suggesting being atheist makes you an existential nihilist. I think what's ludicrous are your terrible attempts to paint atheists as mentally imbalanced suicidal deviants.
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
Am a realist... So i dont know

But seriously how will someone read the bible and think it makes sense??

What is your business?
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If you are not a demon why are you bothered? Or is this a case of the truth being bitter?
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2016
Kay17:

But Christians already tarnish the image of Christ with falsehood and hypocrisy

So how has this affected your life as an athiest and how come other religions don't disturb you?
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Kay17:

The very foundation of Christianity is that God rewards his servants and adherents. The adherents are in it for the reward. There is no inner love or authentic love towards God. They trEat the religion as a transaction to which they expect real dividends.

Now compare that mentality to Buddhism where the inner self is cultivated as its own end and own reward. If the inner self blossoms the outside world blossoms as well.

So you've judged billions of Christians in your small mind
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2016
invincible007:
two things. ¤ Possession of the spirit Of the Antichrist. ¤ Ignorance. ¤ Vision of the world and care for the flesh.
Ditto
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by Ranchhoddas: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Auki:

Islam hardly produces Atheism. Check across the world.

Christianity breeds Atheism. Obvious contradictions in the bible is the major reason.
Because of the silly apostacy laws. Who wan die?
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by jonbellion(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Because of the silly apostacy laws. Who wan die?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by NASKEX: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
Christianity is as dumb as Islam grin grin grin
The reason Christianity is attacked more is because there are more ex-xristian atheists than Ex-muslim atheists like me
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by EyeHateGod: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

If you are not a demon why are you bothered? Or is this a case of the truth being bitter?
Oh sister am Not bothered about the Demon part....
Re: Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity by hopefulLandlord: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
NASKEX:
Christianity is as dumb as Islam grin grin grin
The reason Christianity is attacked more is because there are more ex-xristian atheists than Ex-muslim atheists like me

Sense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Religion / Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? / Is The World Becoming A Better Place Or Getting Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.