Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay (58494 Views)

If You Need Suppliers Of Quality Human Hair From China This Is For You / Amazing! See How Hairstylist Transformed Balding Woman's Head (photos) / Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by NobleRomm(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
No p*ssy for that boyfriend again
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by semmykiki: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
RICH indeed
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by ademide0710: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Madam,don't be judgemental.Do you want to tell me you've never gone to the salon with your guy.
The babe went with a wrong guy,she wont believe d guy will disappoint her. This is an act of wickedness!
sinaj:
Nice haircut for free grin

Why go to an expensive saloon when u gat no money on u

Serves her tho next time she will be contented with wah she got

With the haircut, she won't bother about saving money for new weaves grin

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by princessayesha(f): 12:44am On Dec 05, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

woa! she's not that bad atleast she left with punk.
Seriously? grin u made my night
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by princessayesha(f): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2016
End time boyfriend grin
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by MONITZ: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2016
starbuck:
We women are our own worst enemy

I am yet to fathom the reason for this,the only time u will see a woman show compassion to a fellow woman is if her monthly stuff comes suddenly without her knowing or preparing for it,then u will see other ladies rally round to assist in one way or the other.

The only other possible time is wen a woman is in labour,u will see woman coming together to help one of their own give birth succesfully bt anything outside these two scenarios bring out the vixens and shrewishness in them.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by sinaj(f): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2016
ademide0710:
Madam,don't be judgemental.Do you want to tell me you've never gone to the salon with your guy.
The babe went with a wrong guy,she wont believe d guy will disappoint her. This is an act of wickedness!
I don't think she knows the guy very well, the guy might be her new catch or sumtin coz a bf she trusts can't be this wicked to her nd humiliate her in diz manner
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by falconey(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2016
princessayesha:
Seriously? grin u made my night
wow ...... HAPPY to do that.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by beezyblaze(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Qummie:
The woman shouldn't have tried to escape because that seems fraudulent. But the hairdresser is a dummy. As she cut the hair now, has that paid the fee?
Lol....
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by beezyblaze(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Qummie:
The woman shouldn't have tried to escape because that seems fraudulent. But the hairdresser is a dummy. As she cut the hair now, has that paid the fee?
Lol....you have bo idea what anger can do
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by handofGod1(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2016
lesson to ladies, always have ur money at hand even though ur boyfriend is a billionaire. next time the girl no go try am again for her life.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork answer me angry
who is meedot.2 ?

Fabulocity:
Who is mee.dot.2? and anytime I tried to ask you this question, I always get banned angry
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Mostprecious(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wah did d stylist gain how much is d hair self?? look at d synthetic weavon am sure doesnt cost up to 2k. Ooh i get, she just gained 24hrs popularity. Congratulations, u re nw known for ur sheer wickedness. Anyone could fall victim. Dis is how ppl go round making enemies.
I pity d poor girl
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by AyamBae(f): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Smh....criously
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by mcroeb(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nice hairstyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akela Crochet Luxury-Baby photo costumes, Ball gowns, Baby outfits & Accessories / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.