Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay (58173 Views)

If You Need Suppliers Of Quality Human Hair From China This Is For You / Amazing! See How Hairstylist Transformed Balding Woman's Head (photos) / Lady Gets Jungle Justice After Boyfriend Took Her To Salon And Ran Away (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by uzuede4(f): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Qummie:
The woman shouldn't have tried to escape because that seems fraudulent. But the hairdresser is a dummy. As she cut the hair now, has that paid the fee?
Abeg help me ask am cheesy
Qummie:
The woman shouldn't have tried to escape because that seems fraudulent. But the hairdresser is a dummy. As she cut the hair now, has that paid the fee?
Abeg help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Go away undecided Where did I ever mention priiiiik??
MrCork:

...ok..so your job is to looooopkat peoples priiiiik on nairaland..abi?..is that why you being ask in to see my big priiiiiik? .
...so you a inspector. ..correct?((YOU NAUGHTY CAT))
undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by uzuede4(f): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
abuayman:
She come fine pass before
IDey tell you grin
abuayman:
She come fine pass before
IDey tell you
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by uzuede4(f): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Garshyzee:
Recession reach zimbabwe too? embarassed
You don see na. After we go dey complain for Nigeria.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
*Sigh*
If you won't remove the red thing here, then no wahala undecided
p.s I'm not planning on using your picture for juju
undecided

ObioratheBully:
grin

But there's a way I can show you the pic..

Care to come to my pm?
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by OBAGADAFFI: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oh how I wish she got good lawyer.

That Saloon will regret that action
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by LockDown69(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Chai! See as she wowo self. angry
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by ObioratheBully: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
*Sigh*
If you won't remove the red thing here, then no wahala undecided
p.s I'm not planning on using your picture for juju
undecided

Lol. I'm not afraid of juju..

I want to discuss something else with you..
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by MrCork: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:

...READ YOUR LAST POST....you said he did not show you the pictures of his whole priiiiik...SHAME ON YOU FOR COMIN TO NAIRALAND TO LOOOOOKAT PEOPLE'S PRIIIIK!!!(no ofeeense)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Izen: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
donogaga:
Dear Girls,
As you are slaying on Facebook, Instagram and snapchat, Hope you are slaying in academics, businesses, kitchen, prayers and manners too? Remember marriage isn't all about how good you are in bed, how beautiful you are or how much you are worth. The question is "Do you have manners? Can you manage a home or contribute to your home positively as a wife and a mother? Can you cook very well and make your kids and husband look forward to each of your meals? Are you a prayer warrior? In fact, do you even fear God? Are you responsible? Do you respect yourself and try to be of good conduct at all times? Do you even have sense at all? You want a 26yrs old with no baby mama, got a house and car but are jobless. Are you smoking elephant grass in an uncompleted building? A lot of you depend and rely on your beauty, fat Ass and huge titties for survival. Are you any different from the prostitute that sells her vagina for a living? None of you wants to date a regular guy anymore that earns a minimum wage because they can't keep up with your high standards and that's why 80% of you are either married or dating a fraudster. It's time you all see the past your cute face and hour glass shape cos they too will diminish and do something even your parents would be proud of instead of just being a basic Bitch. Don't be ordinary, you too can also accomplish something great!

#Word_For_The_Wise!!!

Your message got lost in the insults. Learn to pass advice without sounding condescending.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by MrCork: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:

..ladies to not go art ground recent forums looking at picture of men's priiiiik...I will never Show you mine..YOU ARE NOT A LADY!! (Shame) angry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin
Since when did face turn to priiik? Anyway have you changed color to lightskin yellow? because opinion poll suggest that womens now like lighskin men because their priiik look like strawberry lollypop((real talk)) smiley
MrCork:

...READ YOUR LAST POST....you said he did not show you the pictures of his whole priiiiik...SHAME ON YOU FOR COMIN TO NAIRALAND TO LOOOOOKAT PEOPLE'S PRIIIIK!!!(no ofeeense)) undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
I wonder what this something else is...
Can I get a hint?

ObioratheBully:

Lol. I'm not afraid of juju..

I want to discuss something else with you..
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Go away MrCork!!! I DO NOT WANT YOU OR YOUR BLACK PRIIIIK(no offeinse)
MrCork:

..ladies to not go art ground recent forums looking at picture of men's priiiiik...I will never Show you mine..YOU ARE NOT A LADY!! (Shame) angry
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by MrCork: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Go away MrCork!!! I DO NOT WANT YOU OR YOUR BLACK PRIIIIK(no offeinse)

...yeaaaa we belief you..that was wot all my ex girl friends said....ask nicely an you maybe lucky!! (REAL TALK) wink

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by DebbieSean(f): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Chai! Imagine the embarrassment. I've always told ladies I know, cut your coats not according to your size but according to the cloth available. When I don't have much on me, I do DIY very well and it looks good. What stops her from going to those local hairdressers in her area? Now she even disgraced herself by going with a man who wouldn't pay, or maybe it was a planned work set, who knows? To avoid stories, I don't go out without cash or my atm even when someone's with me or going to pay. Never! I hope other will learn from this. Going to expensive places for hairdo when you can't afford to pay for yourself shouldn't even be your priority. Common sense is truly not common.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Jennifer89(f): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
this is unfair na
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by HARDDON: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Inhumane!
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Collins0609(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
I believe its don to send a message and prevent others from trending d line
ObioratheBully:
undecided

So now they damaged the new hair, Who will pay for the damage?

She lost on both sides?? All she had to do was call the Police, let her enjoy her new hair in jail until she pays..

The hairdresser destroyed the hair, wasted the new weavon, and didn't get any money for all her effort..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by MrShine(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
donno why but reading this made me mildly happy
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by henryhemon(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
lol. dats wah happens wen u depend on a Man to foot all ur bills.
if she had had some cash on her, dis wouldn't av happened. See mouth! Cry cry bit*ch

How do you term her a bitch? Or you use word you don't know what the meaning is??
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by akigbemaru: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hairdresser cuts hair!
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by GoldEnyong(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
This kind of act can only happens in that part of the world.. Zimbabwe.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who is mee.dot.2? and anytime I tried to ask you this question, I always get banned angry
MrCork:

...yeaaaa we belief you..that was wot all my ex girl friends said....ask nicely an you maybe lucky!! (REAL TALK) wink
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by ObioratheBully: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
I wonder what this something else is...
Can I get a hint?

Networking..
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
some women are so wicked. Forget all these smiling face u dey see for road. If dem show u their real color, na die u go die. Fear women!
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
henryhemon:

How do you term her a bitch? Or you use word you don't know what the meaning is??

gerarahia
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Tino86(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Serves her right! Nice one from her would have been maga. At least thus Will send a ripple effect to Nigerian oloshos who have made relationships a business venture by making guys their ATM. Nice cut there from the hair stylist. grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by Tino86(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Serves her right! Nice one from her would have been maga. At least thus Will send a ripple effect to Nigerian oloshos who have made relationships a business venture by making guys their ATM. Nice cut there from the hair stylist. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by delishpot: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Greed. So because she was not the one paying, she decided to go to an expensive salon to do her hair?
Why are some women wicked like that? They drink garria all year round and as soon as a gentle man wants to take them out, they pick high class restaurants and eat the most expensive dish available.
Re: Zimbabwean Hairdresser Rips Hair From Woman’s Head After Boyfriend Failed To Pay by millyj(f): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
starbuck:
We women are our own worst enemy
am telling u,this is sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Padded Butt Goes Wrong (pics) / Nigerian Makeup Artists And Their Exorbitant Prices / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.