Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Are You Thinking Of What To Do After Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Thinking Of What To Do After Service? (911 Views)

Hot Businesses You Can Go Into Immediately After Service / What Did You Do With Your NYSC Uniform After Service? / Life After Service Is Serious In The Labour Market,these What U Need Why Serving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Thinking Of What To Do After Service? by Chommyluv(f): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2016
With a Global Package from #AimGlobal, you enjoy true financial freedom, control your own destiny, be your own boss, spend time with your family and friends, and forever be debt free... Decide to Join #AimGlobal... PoWERR!!! For more informations am at ur service
Re: Are You Thinking Of What To Do After Service? by vitalisdiho(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Have I told you that I'm laid off since I'm done with my nysc?any business methods is for your own good not the nation.mind your own business and people will forget your write-up
Re: Are You Thinking Of What To Do After Service? by Chommyluv(f): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2016
Mind u that is a free world and I hv every right to say my mind so if you don't like my post kindly ignore please cos I didn't mention your name
Re: Are You Thinking Of What To Do After Service? by TheGuy5: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Best Selling Tech Skills Book Xmas Price Slash !!!

Between the next 48hrs and 31st December, you may purchase your copies of the book "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide For Beginners and Professionals" at a season's bonanza price of $24.99 (Not $37.99). January 1st, it would revert to original price. (eBook edition out of sale) Take advantage NOW!! #diy #selfreliance #buyagift #train Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay, Createspace(already $24.99) etc Enjoy this Christmas...

Re: Are You Thinking Of What To Do After Service? by Vacancymag: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2016
Get latest Job updates at www.simplevacancy.com or join our latest job update whatsapp group for daily job updates 08067052792
Re: Are You Thinking Of What To Do After Service? by ikere: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
I have taken my time to read all the points stated by everyone.

Well, everyone has their individual opinion about if AIM Global is legitimate or not.

The truth is that this company has been in existence since 2006 and they are still standing till date.

That's 16 years Globally and they have a strong base in Africa, and Asia, that's to an extent a good reputation for them.

https://www.aimbusiness.ng/is-aim-global-a-scam/

You can read up on that article to see more reasons AIM Global is not a scam.

AIM Global is not a scam, it is a legitimate Multi-Level Marketing Company that has direct selling products and compensation for its distributors.

This shows that you have to do something to make or earn money.

Either by connecting people to the business under your team or you retail the products and make retail profits.

You can further check this article to see all the acts you need to know about AIM Global: https://www.aimbusiness.ng/all-you-need-to-know-about-allianceinmotion/

They have raised millionaires in Nigeria particularly, people who were nothing financially and now are financially stable.

Rather than complain and condemn the business, try to look for the positive sides and how you can make something out of it or how someone around you can become financially stable through the opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Update: Medical Cert Is Compulsory / How To Make Money With NYSC Registration (legit! Up To #270, 000) / Nekede Poly Graduate Emerges Camp Director At Anambra NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.