Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How To Make Money With NYSC Registration (legit! Up To #270, 000) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Money With NYSC Registration (legit! Up To #270, 000) (861 Views)

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki / How To Make #270,000 From NYSC Registration Again And Again / Thank God Am Done With NYSC Today (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With NYSC Registration (legit! Up To #270, 000) by corpersforum(f): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2017
How to make money with NYSC registration is a question that most people do not pay serious attention to.

How about I tell you that you can make a lot of money during this coming NYSC registration.

Many would not want to share this with you, but why won't i? Even f we are in the same state, you will have your customers and i will have mine.

Thousands and thousands of Prospective Corp Members all over our prestigious university are over everywhere in Nigeria. And since they are everywhere in Nigeria, that means no matter where you are in this country, you can make some money with this idea am about to share with you.

This idea is for business oriented individuals. It's fun and if you are serious about it, you can make it a big deal.

The idea is this: You will create your own Registration centre where PCMs can come and do their NYSC online registration.

That's it. Simple and straight forward. I have seen NYSC registration centres that charge #2,000, #1,500 and #1,000 respectively. It depends on your area.

Imagine you Open a registration centre and you Charge #1,000 per registration. If 50 people come to register, that's #50k. If 100 people visit your center, that's #100k. Easy way to make money.

There is no where you are that there won't be thousands of Prospective Corp Members who want to do the NYSC registration.

What Do You Need To Start
I will not only give you the idea, I will tell you what you need to start. Don't worry, you can thank me later.
Here is a list of what you need to start.

1. A Space
You don't have to go and rent a shop or build a Container. You just need an open space where you can place a table and a chair and a little space where people can stay. Get a good location.

2. Electricity Or A Small Generator
You offcourse need electricity. And if you have a friend who have a small generator, he can be useful.

3. A Laptop/Desktop With a Webcam
You really need one. If you already have one, then you are good to go.

4. Internet Connection.
You can get a Modem of #3,000 and also confirm which network is good in that area and then subscribe on the modem.

5. Finger Print Scanner
The Biometric verification is mandatory. So you need to get this gadget anywhere around you.

6. A Good Communication Attitude.
Nothing interests a customer than making them feel valued and wanted. Don't think because they need you, you can now talk to them anyhow. Am sure you understand what I meant.

* You could do a bill and paste in few places. It worth it.

I have tried this before and it worked well. That's why am sharing with you.

I strongly believe someone will try this out and come to this forum to thank me later. I know some will discard this and even try to discourage people who want to try it. But i can assure you, if you can put your mind at this, you will smile and even call me to say it worked out.

Now Your Turn
Do you have any question or anything to say, ask me below.

If You like this, share with your friends..... don't worry, they can take your customers....

What do you think?

Thumb print gadget Pictures below:

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-library/how-to-make-money-with-nysc-registration-(legit!-up-to-270-000)/]

c
lalasticlala
my4nd
Crazyman
Ogbeche77
yokiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money With NYSC Registration (legit! Up To #270, 000) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
How much is the thumbprint gadget?
Re: How To Make Money With NYSC Registration (legit! Up To #270, 000) by Makz: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
A little correction OP

5. Thumb Print

5. Fingerprint Scanner is the name

Nice write up.
Re: How To Make Money With NYSC Registration (legit! Up To #270, 000) by corpersforum(f): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Makz:
A little correction OP

5. Thumb Print

5. Fingerprint Scanner is the name

Nice write up.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can You Rock This NYSC Uniform? (3 Quarter Length Dungarees & Bow Tie).pics / NYSC Batch ‘B’ Mobilization Exercise Timetable 2018 / I Need Help! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.