Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) (2150 Views)

Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God / "It's A Lie, God Won't Say That", Primate Ayodele Blasts T.B Joshua And Pst Sam / Communication With GOD Vs Dogs: Benefits So Far: You Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2016
felixomor:
Same arguments all regurgitated over and over again.

Some people are helping the devil to format their own brains free of charge.

'What if" indeed.
you know this is what pisses me off with religious people
False dichotomy
I guess the devil has "formatted" the brains of every unbeliever
The world doesn't revolve around the Abrahamic Gods concept of good and evil
You guys don't own the god concept
Diests also believe in god
They are also used by the devil I guess
Just stop
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Honestly,. It's tiring doing this everytime.
I'll just pray that God will open your eyes, and when He does, only then will you see things for the way they really are.
lol
If I wanted to be a thiest I'll be a diest
They are the most rational thiests anyway

1 Like

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
God doesn't exist. He never has. The version of the Christian God we hear of in the Bible is a totally brutish, irrational, petty and always red with anger type of person. [b]If God exists, then Christianity insults him [/b]and should seek immediate repentance. Those who wrote the Bible should be dug up from their Graves and killed again.. For successfully brainwashing humans that would have otherwise applied logic and reason in their dealings thereby leading to better humanity.

Nigerians are the worst, most annoying and hypocritical set of people in the world today. No wonder why our dear nation has been developing in reverse. Smh. We have great thinkers and inventors among us, but they'd rather used those brains to plead to a God that doesn't have a clue about what he's doing than use them to invent something. But I still believe it's a phase that will surely pass. Our generations to come can't all be dumb like we are now.. Religion has greatly marred us.
the bolded is what I say
What I always say
The Abrahamic God is an insult to a deity
I don't know if a supreme being exists
But i am 101%.sure the Abrahamic God doesn't exist
Christians misinterpret this as atheism
Like the misinterpret everything
If you don't believe in thier god you are of the devil

1 Like

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
God doesn't exist. He never has. The version of the Christian God we hear of in the Bible is a totally brutish, irrational, petty and always red with anger type of person. If God exists, then Christianity insults him and should seek immediate repentance. Those who wrote the Bible should be dug up from their Graves and killed again.. For successfully brainwashing humans that would have otherwise applied logic and reason in their dealings thereby leading to better humanity.

Nigerians are the worst, most annoying and hypocritical set of people in the world today. No wonder why our dear nation has been developing in reverse. Smh. We have great thinkers and inventors among us, but they'd rather used those brains to plead to a God that doesn't have a clue about what he's doing than use them to invent something. But I still believe it's a phase that will surely pass. Our generations to come can't all be dumb like we are now.. Religion has greatly marred us.

Blindness and ignorance has greatly marred you.
When I see people write all those grossly misinformed stuff you put up, I just sincerely pity them.

If you think that all the complexities of life and the universe was put in place for man, to enjoy for a limited time and die into oblivion, then I sincerely think you just lack the capacity the to fully grasp the reason for life and living.

Christianity doesn't stop you from thinking creatively, it doesn't hinder you from being inventive, and it doesn't discourage you from maximizing your potentials. Christianity teaches you that as a human made in the likeness of God, your abilities are limitless, that impossibility is not an option, Christianity teaches you to look beyond your physical senses, teaches you to develop and draw energy, inspiration and ability from the source of all life. My, brother, if you think Christianity is for the lazy, for the feeble and faint of heart, then, you don't know what Christianity entails. I don't know where you guys get this misconstrued opinion of religion from, well that can be excused because Christianity is no religion! It's a way of life.

Like I always say: reject God, mock Him, say what you like, He remains where He is, unfazed, unchanged and never losing sight of His plans for mankind.

If you refuse to accept reality in time, when you close your eyes in death, you will be faced with eternal reality.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

When I see people write all those grossly misinformed stuff you put up, I just sincerely pity them.

If you think that all the complexities of life and the universe was put in place for man, to enjoy for a limited time and die into oblivion, then I sincerely think you just lack the capacity the to fully grasp the reason for life and living.

Like I always say: reject God, mock Him, say what you like, He remains where He is, unfazed, unchanged and never losing sight of His plans for mankind.

If you refuse to accept reality in time, when you close your eyes in death, you will be faced with eternal reality.
ol
For the umpteenth time the Abrahamic God
-does not exist
-cannot exist
-and never will exist
A supreme being that created everything is possible
But it is NOT the christian God
Never was
Never will
Never can be
Maybe in a parallel universe
kingEbukasBlog is right
You guys think rejecting Yahweh is rejecting God
I'm not rejecting God for the god concept I am agnostic but the Abrahamic God is a lie
Deal with it cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by OtemWonyahweh: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:

Too many sense in there man, your just been brainwashed to understand
I keep on saying it, but people won't listen because of their brainwashed state...Yahweh= Satan and Allaj= Lucifer. Both are not the Almighty God, but they are among the gods. Their time will be over by the year 2625 and all their deceptions will be fully known by all then. Then the ALMIGHTY GOD who made the UNIVERSE with a big bang shall be known to all. Check out the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for the whole truth of the UNIVERSE.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
ol
For the umpteenth time the Abrahamic God
-does not exist
-cannot exist
-and never will exist
A supreme being that created everything is possible
But it is NOT the christian God
Never was
Never will
Never can be
Maybe in a parallel universe
kingEbukasBlog is right
You guys think rejecting Yahweh is rejecting God
I'm not rejecting God for the god concept I am agnostic but the Abrahamic God is a lie
Deal with it cool

I don't know what the bolded implies, but let me state it as a matter of fact, rejecting the Christian God is rejecting God, because He is the maker of the universe.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
I keep on saying it, but people won't listen because of their brainwashed state...Yahweh= Satan and Allaj= Lucifer. Both are not the Almighty God, but they are among the gods. Their time will be over by the year 2625 and all their deceptions will be fully known by all then. Then the ALMIGHTY GOD who made the UNIVERSE with a big bang shall be known to all. Check out the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for the whole truth of the UNIVERSE.
nawa for you oo
What kind of marijuana is this one
Did they combine it with LSD
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I don't know what the bolded implies, but let me state it as a matter of fact, rejecting the Christian God is rejecting God, because He is the maker of the universe.

lol nope
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by jonbellion(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:
where did you get this one from mr man
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Christianity doesn't stop you from thinking creatively, it doesn't hinder you from being inventive, and it doesn't discourage you from maximizing your potentials. Christianity teaches you that as a human made in the likeness of God, your abilities are limitless, that impossibility is not an option, Christianity teaches you to look beyond your physical senses, teaches you to develop and draw energy, inspiration and ability from the source of all life. My, brother, if you think Christianity is for the lazy, for the feeble and faint of heart, then, you don't know what Christianity entails. I don't know where you guys get this misconstrued opinion of religion from, well that can be excused because Christianity is no religion! It's a way of life.

Are you done?
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by hopefulLandlord: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:

he has his own special "gospel" that gets under the skin of our Christian apologists

its always fun to watch him argue with them
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by hahn(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:

That guys weed is homegrown grin
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by EyeHateGod: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Maybe you should try usurping your the position of your boss at the office, and see how that ends..

Or maybe you should try rebelling against the Nigerian government.

I have always suspected that you're one of those hiding behind atheism, just to draw people to what you well truly believe in, and that post you put up there, as simple as it looks, speaks volumes...
Please you are not making sense
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Please you are not making sense

grin grin grin

Says the man who hates a God he believes doesn't exist grin
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by OtemWonyahweh: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
From the god of civilization called Atum, the brother of yahweh(Satan). Here is the Revelation and it's still ongoing: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by EyeHateGod: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
If I wanted to be a thiest I'll be a diest
They are the most rational thiests anyway
This doesn't make sense Deism is not under Theism.. It's a different philosophical view..
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by kazyhm(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
OtemWonyahweh:

Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ScienceWatch: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Sorry sir. No vex sir. Can you be so kind and magnanimous in explaining to us the meaning behind the name "Synagogue Church of All Nations"

My elementary mind wants to learn from your scholastic and erudite mind.

I'm waiting sensei... smiley
LoL ! You are funny your honor.

But a another strange question ? Who would be so kind to answer this one ?
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ElsonMorali: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
ScienceWatch:
LoL ! You are funny your honor.

But a another strange question ? Who would be so kind to answer this one ?

Haba! Master! Don't tell we your shidren that you don't know the meaning of the name of our shorsh? angry
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by ScienceWatch: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Haba! Master! Don't tell we your shidren that you don't know the meaning of the name of our shorsh? angry
Mmmm ! You Master, me dont ask such questions. Children should be in bed this time at night.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by butterflylion: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
I saw a thread this morning on fp.. that says Why people don't name their kids Lucifer
Because God himself names him that name..

A Lotta curses were rained on the opp. And i was like curious...

WHAT IF THE BIBLE WAS TWISTED FROM THE BEGINNING

CHECK THIS OUT..

I started reading the Bible last week.. and i started from the beginning. Which was Genesis 1 ..presently at Samuel 5

But see...

Genesis 1 GOD SAID [size=14pt]LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE[/size]

Na bro..follow me observe that statement...

1)IT SOUNDS LIKE A REQUEST FOR HELP FROM OTHER BEINGS PRESENT IN THERE

2)IT SOUNDS LIKE A PERMISSION... (HE DIDN'T SAY I WILL MAKE MAN IN MY OWN IMAGE)

3)IT SOUNDS LIKE HE WASN'T THE HEAD OF THE SUPERNATURAL BEINGS AT THAT TIME.. (MEANING GOD SUGGESTED.. AND ALL OTHERS NEED TO AGREE..IF NOT MAN WON'T HAVE BEEN CREATED)

That's just a point... now let's go to other points enlightened from my head..

You see after Adam and Eve as sin.. ate from the forbidden fruit... NA LISTEN CAREFULLY

[size=14pt]GOD SAID see they've eaten from the tree of knowledge. Yes they've known Good and evil... let's drive them away, quickly before They eat from the tree of eternity.. Because If They eat from eternity, They won't die no more.. for They will be immortal....
[/size]

Now observe that statement, that was also. a Suggestion and a permission..reading whole of Genesis I saw GOD as the shepherd of man.. but not the one on top at that time..

Now check this out...
Reading from Genesis to Samuel.. last 2weeks.. i realised certain things..

Now I saw what this dude posted last month,... and I was forced to re think..

[size=14pt]What If Lucifer ain't as bad as They say he is...

I mean nobody was there from the beginning...

What If Lucifer is the true GOD... [/size]
NOW CHECK THIS OUT..
back then in the olden days from the time of Cain and Abel.. animals and crops used to be offered to GOD as sacrifices...even humans were offered as sacrifice... take a look at japhet daughter... offered as a sacrifice... compare that to our traditional deities till today, doest They look the same

And isn't that WICKED?

he destroyed the world due to the time of enoch... Because the people were evil.. tats cool..

He destroyed sodom.and gomorah...

And still he wanted to destroy the Israelites in the wilderness...after making promises to Abraham.. he make his nation great.. but still he attempted to destroy them.. but mosses pleaded.. remembering him of his promise

Basing is allowed just an opinion..
Sit quietly and ask yourself this, what will you lose if you die and find out theres no God?
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by theoneJabulani(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
butterflylion:

Sit quietly and ask yourself this, what will you lose if you die and find out theres no God?
Sit quietly and ask urself, what will u lose if u die and find out u spent all ur life serving the wrong God?
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by butterflylion: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Sit quietly and ask urself, what will u lose if u die and find out u spent all ur life serving the wrong God?
Hmmm, that will be Interesting. I will sit quietly waiting to see the prerequites or permimeters which that God will use in judging me.
Let's take Allah for instance, What will Allah use in judging me?

Allah's prerequisite is that, IF MY GOOD DEEDS OUT WEIGHs MY EVIL DEEDS, i will enter his paradise. But Yahweh says am not judgeed by my works (ggod or evil) but by righteousness. And that righteousness is not even mine. He will give it to me if i will only accept him.

He will also give me the power to live above sin of any kind when i must have accepted to have him in my life. So, i accept him and all my sins gets wiped clean, and i begin a new walk with power from Him to look and spit on the same sins i could not resist in the past.

Now, Allah demands for some Good Deeds, but i have all GOOD DEEDS. What then will allah use in Judging me?

E CLEAR YOU?
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by theoneJabulani(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
butterflylion:

Hmmm, that will be Interesting. I will sit quietly waiting to see the prerequites or permimeters which that God will use in judging me.
Let's take Allah for instance, What will Allah use in judging me?

Allah's prerequisite is that, IF MY GOOD DEEDS OUT WEIGHs MY EVIL DEEDS, i will enter his paradise. But Yahweh says am not judgeed by my works (ggod or evil) but by righteousness. And that righteousness is not even mine. He will give it to me if i will only accept him.

He will also give me the power to live above sin of any kind when i must have accepted to have him in my life. So, i accept him and all my sins gets wiped clean, and i begin a new walk with power from Him to look and spit on the same sins i could not resist in the past.

Now, Allah demands for some Good Deeds, but i have all GOOD DEEDS. What then will allah use in Judging me?

E CLEAR YOU?
What happened to There is No Other Deity expect Allah
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by Certitude(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
warribloood:

Me no atheist.. am a Christian.. but practicaly for some time now, have been trying to look from others point of view.. and maybe you should too..

That's no good place for a christian to be. Believe me bro.
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by sonmvayina(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
The new testament has got nothing to do with the new testament. they are basically 2 religions...the old testament was written by the jews for theit religion(judaism)..they dont believe any of those crap christains believe in...God is not a man and can never be..the old testament is their spiritual manual..it is not a history testbook..all the stories there are allegorical..for you to understand it you need to know their symbolism, numerology and iconography..to be able to interpret their parable...
that is why i have always maintained that it is useless to us..we have our own spirituality.

FYI..the bible never said there is only one God..they only worship the God that choose them..Deutronomy 32:7
Re: What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) by butterflylion: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
theoneJabulani:
What happened to There is No Other Deity expect Allah
If there's no other deity but allah, then when i stand by him on judgement day, he shall be blinded by my righteousness, because he has none to judge me by.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would Heaven Not Be Boring? / Service To God And Humanity / I'm Tired Of Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.