Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion (2206 Views)

The Teaching Of Buddism Is Self Contradicting Or Self Defeating..... / Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome / Christianity - The Perfection Of Narcissism, Selfishness And Apathy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion by MuttleyLaff: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
foladara777:
So the groom's father gives the date and the groom himself does not know the date?? Your analogy to Jewish wedding customs is dead on arrival
It is not for me to force people to see the truth,
am just to put the truth out there for those who seek it

foladara777:
And the Buhari analogy is also inconsistent with the Jesus- God brouhaha... If Aisha asks a question about the government from Buhari, Buhari might choose not to answer but if he says he does not know, then he is lying... He knows... So it's either Jesus is an entirely different person from God or he was lying when he said that he does not know but his father knows.
When it comes to government matter, there would be some things that Buhari in his capacity as Buhari the married, wouldnt know
Jesus was discussing with them as God the Son,
and according to the prevailing protocol at that time, which an Israelite or Jew equally of that time would understand,
only God the Father, being like a groom father, would know the time or date and would tell, not Him

foladara777:
... And exactly what is the true gospel preached...
The true gospel is about a heavenly Father and the Kingdom of God
It is about testifying the gospel of the grace of God

foladara777:
Is it r deeper life version that claims wearing trouser is a sin
or the Christ embassy's that says it's not about physical appearance??
You seem becoming nit picky with all this
Re: Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion by pressplay411(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
The absurdity of the situation is the pigeonholing God into trinity
God is not limited to 3 persons
because God is ''I AM THAT I AM'', ''I SHALL BE THAT I SHALL'', ''I WILL BE THAT I BE''
so since God is not-known-number-of-persons
God then, is x-persons

Adam, Noah, the patriarchs, the Israelites etcetera didnt know God as a Father
The realisation or knowledge of God being a Father came with the advent of Jesus

Who knows what other person(s), during the passage of time, God will also reveal Himself to be

According to prevailing Jewish customs of the biblical times, it is the groom's father that gives the wedding date not the bridegroom
The bridegroom goes along with the date set by the father,
this is why Jesus as God the Son, doesnt know the time the Son, the Bridegroom will be coming for His bride

On any particular day(s), it is not hard nor impossible for God to be in two places at the same time
God is in Heaven, as God the Father, and on earth as God the Son when those moments transpired

If Aisha should ask Buhari questions relating to the government or about the public affairs of the country,
since it isnt a conjugal question asked, Buhari might reply only the president knows
Buhari, the married and Buhari, the president are the same person
but each in their different, unique and peculiar positions dont necessarily have the capacity to give answers for each other
They dont necessarily answer for each other or have answers on behalf of the other
There are some matters Buhari, the married can divulge
but Buhari, the president cannot or is unable to divulge

Its easier to exaggerate and label as lunacy anything not properly understood

The common theme of belief in Jesus and the true gospel preached is the bond
Preaching and teaching about Jesus and the true gospel bonds more than any differences that separates

If rivalries indeed, be reassured that some who are last will be first, and some who are first will be last.

Did you read your own comment before posting? You're just getting yourself more entangled even you must agree you're confusing yourself.
Re: Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion by MuttleyLaff: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
pressplay411:
Did you read your own comment before posting?
You're just getting yourself more entangled even you must agree you're confusing yourself.
I do understand your plight
Re: Christianity; The Most Self Contradicting Religion by ScienceWatch: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
pressplay411:

By Works you mean Miracles, Just out of curiosity have you or someone close to you ever experienced a direct miracle from a MOG? And please don't tell me Waking up everyday is itself a Miracle, please just don't.
Did you read my post on my cousin Griffin ?

Griffin had terminal stage four cancer. He went to the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Griffin returned looking radiantly healthy. He decided to go back to hear what the hospital will say.
The hospital did all the checks and declared him free of cancer and two other long term illnesses.

Griffin says that the doctors were amazed and exclaimed, "We cant believe this."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mods Please Bring Back Yahwehpenis / The 42 Laws Of Maat In Kemet’ (the Original 10 Commandments Of The Bible) / Atheism And Death. My Ebola Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.