Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Would You Buy This Pair Of Diamond-encrusted Sneakers For N6 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Buy This Pair Of Diamond-encrusted Sneakers For N6 (640 Views)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) / How To Rock Your Ankara With A Cute Pair Of Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy This Pair Of Diamond-encrusted Sneakers For N6 by emmamedicro46(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
The sneaker features an 18-karat hardware embellished with diamonds.The sneakers come with 18k-gold-plated hardware, including a decorative lock that mirrors the Birkin’s closure.Sometime in September, an upscale sneaker brand Buscemi released one-of-a-kind pair of diamond-encrusted white sneaker that retails for $132,000 (N63m).The sneakers are housed in this gold-gilded pyramid.Shoppers who enter the Buscemi boutique in Manhattan searching for the footwear brand’s signature leather sneakers are greeted first by five gilded pyramids.The sneakers come with 18k-gold-plated hardware, including a decorative lock that mirrors the Birkin’s closure.

Re: Would You Buy This Pair Of Diamond-encrusted Sneakers For N6 by lomprico(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Will I use it to walk straight to heaven? undecided
Re: Would You Buy This Pair Of Diamond-encrusted Sneakers For N6 by chocodaviva(f): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
chaiiii I go fit take am waka enter Gods Paradise or will it save me from impending Armageddon vanity upon Vanity says d wisest King Solomon
Re: Would You Buy This Pair Of Diamond-encrusted Sneakers For N6 by Sandydayziz(f): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Is it self cleansing? Won't I av to buy N20 omo to wash it? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chy Couture Online Training / Incredible Aso Ebi Styles And Designs / Shoes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.