Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

FUTO’ Sch Of Agric Best Graduating Student Has A Message For Girls Slaying On IG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO’ Sch Of Agric Best Graduating Student Has A Message For Girls Slaying On IG (880 Views)

Please Help! My Student Has Fallen In Love With Me. / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTO’ Sch Of Agric Best Graduating Student Has A Message For Girls Slaying On IG by Nnamdisblog(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
'As you slay on Instagram, you can stay in your academics yoo' - These are the words of FUTO's School Of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology best graduating student.

Precious Uchechi Okoye, who graduated with a FIRST CLASS degree shared on her social media page.

'The Dream which started in 2011 is now a reality. Five years ago when I stepped my feet into Federal University of Technology, Owerri, I told myself that I must come out as the best and by the grace of Almighty God, i came out not only with a First Class degree in Agricultural Economics(B.Tech) but as the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Agricultural Economics and the overall Best In my Faculty School Of Agriculture And Agricultural Technology. A big thank you to my family and friends, you all made this possible'

She continued: 'Still on the matter, my joy knows no bound.
NB: Pretty Girls are smart too #FirstClassGraduate Of FUTO, only first class in SAAT. Now this is God at work. And to the pretty girls out there, as you slay on your timeline and IG, you can as well slay in your academics' She concluded.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/futo-school-of-agric-best-graduating.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

16 Characteristics Of An Unusual Gentlewoman / UI Has An Important Notice To Candidates On 2017/2018 Admission / Only Lasu Student Admission Guide For All 2017/18 Programme You Can Register Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.