Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) (94322 Views)

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by NinjaNurse: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
I am so happy to hear this news.Glory to God for providing help to her.And may she recover after a successful surgery.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by 245MK(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
I wish her successful surgery.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by habsydiamond(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Surgeons dey try ooo. Dem go piece human body like alapata go come assemble am back like mechanics. May God bless these people.

3 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Getintouch2004(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:
Am I the only one thinking that something spiritual may have happened on that lake?? undecided undecided undecided

Nigerians and spiritual belief are like.....5&6

Abeg, somebody should help me out with that Jacob Zuma picture

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Getintouch2004:

Nigerians and spiritual belief are like.....5&6

Abeg, somebody should help me out with that Jacob Zuma picture

See how devil is deceiving you....... you go still talk say demons no dey....... abegi joor
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Cityguy: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
yomibelle:
i sincerely hope n pray for her that the situation will not occur again after surgery
You are right, especially as the cause of the condition was not known. What if it's from within the reattached breast flaps?
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by bimbal: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Sayoishola(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Quick recovery soonest
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by glossy6(f): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
Finally and quick recovery, how will doctors deal with left over ?

Cossy Orjiakor will need them
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Fash20: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chai.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by gemale(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

The article was helpful......But it doesn't explain how it was triggered on a fishing trip
It's coincidence. Nothing links her going 2 fish wt her condition. It's just dt African superstitious way of looking @ things.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Mayflowa(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
uboma:
I pray she survives it and go on to live a normal life.

Of course she would survive it. It is not trial and error.The doctors knows exactly what they are looking for before electing to do it

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by uboma(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mayflowa:

Of course she would survive it. It is not trial and error.The doctors knows exactly what they are looking for before electing to do it

You are too uptight.
Loosen up a bit.
Asides from the surgery, she still has to battle with stigma....
this is why i wished her well and pray she lives a normal life.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by QueenEKAMMA(f): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:
Am I the only one thinking that something spiritual may have happened on that lake?? undecided undecided undecided
MY dear there is more to this than hormonal inbalance being that it occurred in the stream and after. this problem is spiritual please. who knows if the girl has been possess right there. i pray the surgery work out well. wish her a quick recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
greg42:

No bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by isama3(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Vorpal:

So her hormones just decided to go awry when fishing and itch all through the night to develop into a big balloon so quick?
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by TeamSimple(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
But them too reduce the size now..

Anyway wish her speedy recovery.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
e remain ur own episode

optional1:
It is well with her...

Those NL guys wey no dey take their eyes see boobs hope una dey see dis one bah...
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by bankyb9: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
all is well
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
May the Lord restore her back quickly.Such a lovely child.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Mayflowa(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
uboma:

You are too uptight.
Loosen up a bit.
Asides from the surgery, she still has to battle with stigma....
this is why i wished her well and pray she lives a normal life.

lol...True. I realised so after submitting the post. Didn't have the energy to modify it. Anything could actually go wrong. You are very correct.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Edetedu5(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sorry young Lady,God is in control
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by arabianights: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
uboma:
I pray she survives it and go on to live a normal life.
hope so too.... I hate it when children undergo these sort of challenges.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by uboma(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
arabianights:
hope so too.... I hate it when children undergo these sort of challenges.

Exactly.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by AyamBae(f): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Damn
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by ted1741: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
"... the surgery process is said to have went well." Nmba, na lie, very poor grammar; correction: "... the surgery process was said to have gone well". Am very happy for her. God bless her beautifully.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by buchiprince15: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Mrsplendor60:
I pray is successful
get well soon
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Frenchkisss(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2016
It is well
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by sticlestm(m): 1:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Eeh yaah. Poor lady. Pls gt well soon.
Re: 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:
Thank you God for physician's expertise

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO / How Can Lime Be Used For Weight Loss? / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.