Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha (28098 Views)

Aftermath Of Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire, As Traders Count Losses (Photos) / Three-storey Building, Prison Wall Collapse In Onitsha / Anambra Youths Use Pure Water To Quench House Fire In Onitsha (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by RickyTan: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Great News Igbo Think home
OJEMBA chetakwa ALA IGBO

2 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by meccuno: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Esseite:
Your post is not about the forest.... it the usual boasting that comes with some ibos...

You should have emphasized about the lost forest and not buildings... other states have that also in their own measures..

Empty barrel make the most noise..
The owner of this structures are level headed individuals but you who dont own any is trying to start a tribal war ..

Cant we just give peace a chance.
you were not forced to open the thread. If other states have theirs, they should open and let's celebrate with them. Coming here with this negative attitude wouldn't do u any good.

10 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by MrGerald(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Gabrieloffiing20:

this is really bad... how cn they turn a protected area into diz and the government sit with folded arms? these persons are building illegally there... or mayb d gvnment intentionally sold out diz lands to them... but if so its really bad... we need to take conservation seriously here in africa... we destroy too much... smh
Gov mapped out that forest for development, initially there was problem between Onitsha north and Anambra state gov over the forest which they later settled and approve it

3 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by meccuno: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2016
jidxin:
traders or drug pushers?
Is Tinubu not a drug baron?

6 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by iamhorny(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2016
investnow2013:
The type of Houses these guys are building can not be found anywhere in Nigeria or probably Abuja!!!

My man, you are beginning to sound like a village boy.. anyways nice pictures
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Akpaka is no more forest Nwanne a lot of big boys is developing the place I was there early this year my friend own a massive land near river niger he dredging white sand on daily basis.Go there you will see houses built with marbles from down to up,in fact boys Na ewe iwe money is good cool
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2016
MrGerald:
Gov mapped out that forest for development, initially there was problem between Onitsha north and Anambra state gov over the forest which they later settled and approve it
Nwanne ndi Onitsha still runs the place if you doubt me go and purchase a plot and u will see them,when I went with my friend to view his dredging business umu otu came for one land next to his because the owner didn't consult them I have to calm them down gotere fa mmaya Na anwuru a cha ko anya,if not the land owner will see wahala cool
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by copiescopy(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
FSU:
See how they are constructing without any sense of town planning. Everyting is just scattered. Erosion and flooding on the way.

10 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by Jakama90(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2016
Nutase:
Op most of your threads celebrate wealth without talking of how this wealth was made --Legitimate or illegitimate.
It's good to celebrate successes but please try to do a little check on the source of the wealth.
It is only a lazy and jobless people that discuss others people and how they make their wealth.. Forget others, hustle in your own way... Hook or crook( ur case) then flaunt it if you got it..

3 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by Triniti(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2016
akpaka is a cesspit, no urban planning,access road,go there at night. it looks like a dungeon and they don't have light, there's no single asphalt or interlock road over there.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Triniti:
akpaka is a cesspit, no urban planning,access road,go there at night. it looks like a dungeon and they don't have light, there's no single asphalt or interlock road over there.
access roads is meant for obiano to fix no not those young untrapenure.if you want to talk about roads Nigeria is a bad example cool
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by LargeBrown(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Nutase:
Op most of your threads celebrate wealth without talking of how this wealth was made --Legitimate or illegitimate.
It's good to celebrate successes but please try to do a little check on the source of the wealth.
sis how to know d source of these wealths....walk 2 any big shop or firm around u nd ask anybody around d tribe of d owner....Secret is...igbos invade ur bushy environ nd quickly turn d untaped resources into cash....it's deep seated in their DNA

1 Like

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by texazzpete(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2016
kenex4ever:
what do u mean by that?

Are u trying to say dat traders cannot build those houses or that the owners are not traders?

U probably havent been to onitsha if not u would have seen the kind of turn over those guys make.

I'm saying the OP does not know the bulk of the owners of these houses to know their source of income, so why swallow the explanation that the owners are traders?

kenex4ever:

I also understand that u feel it's drug money or whatever u think, but i can assure u that not everybody in onitsha does drug or anything illegal. Most of d traders are people of integrity but the bad ones spoil their name.

I have NEVER accused the people of Onitsha of being drug dealers. I have no idea how you extrapolated this nonsense from the few words I posted. I am not - and have never been - part of this disgusting ethnic beef on Nairaland. Stop putting words in my mouth. Thanks.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by legendte(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Good one. Instead of using it to develop one afonja village and yet they keep insulting us.

Demolish the whole building in Igbo land today and in 10 years time they would rebuild it.

Umunne m biko ka anyi weruo aku anyi ulo.
Onye nu ya kara nwanne ya.

3 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by investnow2013: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2016
legendte:
Good one. Instead of using it to develop one afonja village and yet they keep insulting us.

Demolish the whole building in Igbo land today and in 10 years time they would rebuild it.

7 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by investnow2013: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Just a Street @ Akpaka Layout Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by investnow2013: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2016
More buildings

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by Triniti(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2016
ak47mann:
access roads is meant for obiano to fix no not those young untrapenure.if you want to talk about roads Nigeria is a bad example cool
my brother that akpaka case is a worse scenario, you need to see what the residents go through just to drive in there
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Triniti:
my brother that akpaka case is a worse scenario, you need to see what the residents go through just to drive in there
I have been there few times apart from roads which got nothing to do with those business people building structures in akpaka area those infrastructures like roads belongs to obiano to develop. cool
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by chiefobdk(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2016
FSU:
See how they are constructing without any sense of town planning. Everyting is just scattered. Erosion and flooding on the way.

this is ibadan city. show uz d planning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2016
legendte:

cool

1 Like

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by chiefobdk(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Nutase:

your bigotry and hate wont let u see whr he mentioned they re onitsha 4x4 shop traders.

tell us d source of ur poverty

6 Likes

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by lordyugo: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

The irony is that 80percent of the ownere of the houses are somewhere in singapore,indonesia,cambodia awaiting death sentence.

u can also say that 80% of dilapidated structures in afonja regions, villages etc are owned by the likes of u on nairaland hustling instead of hustling in real life.

1 Like

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by chiefobdk(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2016
seguno2:
The day floods overtake their mansions they will be shouting government and God.
Why do we black people seem to have our brains in the soles of our feet?
Why?

flood go first overtake lekki and vi.
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2016
investnow2013:
Just a Street @ Akpaka Layout Onitsha
That oga just dey wash him car at least employ someone to do it for you cool
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2016
lordyugo:

u can also say that 80% of dilapidated structures in afonja regions, villages etc are owned by the likes of u on nairaland hustling instead of hustling in real life.
grin I swear they can irritate you those good for nothing people

1 Like

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by lordyugo: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2016
cirmuell:
phuck peace. Only people who have too much on time their hands will take this one serious. The m.oron even said structures like this can't be found elsewhere in the Country, now that's one hell of a village boy who has never traveled out of the eroded east.

he meant ur afonja villages nd communities which is best depicted as a horror movie evn ur capitals aside lagos, hell majority of the modern structures in lag nd sw capitals are owned by igbos.
let me guess u r from lagos too nd u consider it as a mega city cos uv not stepped foot outside naija lool

1 Like

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by chiefobdk(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Jreserved:
Those structures are not safe, they have bad foundations.

ogbeni u dey ur phone see bad foundation.

how many times u hear say building collapse for onitsha
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by jidxin(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2016
meccuno:
Is Tinubu not a drug baron?
im happy to say he is..... so wat
Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by MrGerald(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2016
ak47mann:
Nwanne ndi Onitsha still runs the place if you doubt me go and purchase a plot and u will see them,when I went with my friend to view his dredging business umu otu came for one land next to his because the owner didn't consult them I have to calm them down gotere fa mmaya Na anwuru a cha ko anya,if not the land owner will see wahala cool
Nwanne even Anambra gov is selling the lands Umu Otu will still collect their own, ife ana alu adiro easy

1 Like

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by lordyugo: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2016
ak47mann:
grin I swear they can irritate you those good for nothing people

bunch of self righteous hypocrites cos they hv dat genetic malfunction of travelling outside dr regions to hustle

1 Like

Re: See What Traders Are Doing With Former Akpaka Forest Reserve Onitsha by DedeNkem: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2016
This one here is terrible. The owner is obsessed with pillars. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerian Homes Have Basements? / VIDEO: Government Destroys Homes In Lagos - Okokomaiko, Agbara / How We Built The Port Harcourt "4 Bedroom Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.