Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff (731 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by sarrki(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2016
As army begins final aggressive action against terrorists
THE Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, has described December as a month of decision and said that it was either the army succeeds in clearing the remnants of Boko Haram terrorists or it continues to live in perpetual circle of their atrocities in the North East.

This came as he reassured all troops of the intention to return them back to Barracks in 2017 on the condition of leaving behind a strong, highly mobile, effective and motivated force that will continue to do the good work that the army had already started.

In a message to the troops engaged in fight against Boko Haram, Tukur said the army must immediately begin to embark on final aggressive action and comprehensive sweep of the operational theatre with a view to ending the operation on a very high note.

“In this regard, no stone should be left unturned. I therefore call on all officers and soldiers to buckle up and ensure that remnants of Boko Haram terrorists are completely cleared,” he said.

The army boss reminded them that captured and surrendered Boko Haram terrorists must be treated humanely and fairly and in strict accordance with the provisions of International Humanitarian Law and Laws of Armed Conflict.

In doing so, he said the army must be prepared to enter all fortresses, camps, dens and enclaves of the Boko Haram to completely flush them out and dominate the areas to ensure they are not reoccupied.

He said in the message, “I am sending to you all, the troops of Operation Lafiya Dole best wishes as the Yuletide period approaches. I commend you for your sacrifices, commitment, loyalty and courage in the service of our fatherland.

“I hope to be with you sometime this month to motivate and positively influence the ongoing operations.  This is with a view to having a colourful end of year and peaceful Yuletide in the North East and indeed Nigeria.

“I urge all commanders to plan and embark on effective patrols, raids, ambushes and deliberate attacks in conjunction with other services especially the Nigerian Air Force and Nigerian Navy to rescue all those abducted by the terrorists.

“I consequently, call on all troops to remain focused, disciplined, loyal, dedicated and patriotic to their duties and to Mr President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/boko-haram-december-month-decision-coas/
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by Anasko(m): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2016
God bless Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by sarrki(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Dare Gen burutai AKA brutal

At your own peril

Operations

Awatse

Crocodile tears

Lafiya dole

Python

Are all to his credit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by sarrki(m): 12:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Anasko:
God bless Nigerian Army

N you too

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by Sibrah: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Can't Buratai team up with EFCC? That's something like Christiano and Messi in Chelsea fc along side Hazard and Kante.
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by lomaxx: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2016
You can't help but admire this Buratai man and his love for reptiles.

Python dance
Crocodile tears
Lizard sex
Chameleon press-up

The list goes on and on and on.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by BALLOSKI: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2016
cool

Buratai ma mehn!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by Atiku2019: 1:29am On Dec 05, 2016
God Bless Our Gallant Soldiers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by tchibykes(m): 1:44am On Dec 05, 2016
good luck to the Nigerian army.
I still think buhari paid ransom for the release of the 'chibok girls' thereby empowering bh.
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by tit(f): 2:03am On Dec 05, 2016
He has given signal to boko haram to go and hide while our poor, ill equipped and fed soldiers will be searching the empty bush.
Did he not hear that boko haram has taken chibok lga again?
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by marshalcarter: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2016
grin kiss bubu...adey ya back grin
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 05, 2016
I know that fighting unconventional wars isn't an easy task but NA should try and pin those boko rats in a particular area.

Doing that will make the 1diots live in fear, reduce their capacity and make them vulnerable.
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by Mustack: 5:37am On Dec 05, 2016
lomaxx:

Python dance
Crocodile tears
Lizard sex
Chameleon press-up

lizard jimm.
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by sarrki(m): 5:58am On Dec 05, 2016
SirJeffry:
I know that fighting unconventional wars isn't an easy task but NA should try and pin those boko rats in a particular area.

Doing that will make the 1diots live in fear, reduce their capacity and make them vulnerable.

That's what is going on presently

Thanks to PMB and the NA

God bless NA

Long live Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by SillyMods: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army.

We shall shame enemies of Nigeria be they IPOiDiots, Wailing Zombies, Ugandans or Yisrealites.

grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Ayam not understanding ooo, what happened to the technical defeat of the Boko Harams? Or are we now fighting the political or spiritual aspect of the war?
Talk talk talk and sweet sounding rhetorics, that's what our military high command is good at, just like the government at the centre , and our sycophantic brothers just love it soo much, as they have already begun to show themselves above me.
I wish our gallant soldiers the best, the very best.
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Why not?

Their paymaster is leaving power next month.

New government would blow the whole thing in the open. So expect some release announcement soon.

Nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by EternalTruths: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2016
lomaxx:

Python dance
Crocodile tears
Lizard sex
Chameleon press-up

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by TimeManager(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Ayam not understanding ooo, what happened to the technical defeat of the Boko Harams? Or are we now fighting the political or spiritual aspect of the war?
Talk talk talk and sweet sounding rhetorics, that's what our military high command is good at, just like the government at the centre , and our sycophantic brothers just love it soo much, as they have already begun to show themselves above me.
I wish our gallant soldiers the best, the very best.
It is your prerogative to wail, but before you wail, please collect your password;28 03 15, you may now go in & wail.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Boko Haram: December Is Month Of Decision – Chief Of Army Staff by TimeManager(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2016
tit:
He has given signal to boko haram to go and hide while our poor, ill equipped and fed soldiers will be searching the empty bush.
Did he not hear that boko haram has taken chibok lga again?
your password; 28 03 15.
Kiss the truth!

(1) (Reply)

Security: Army To Launch Operation "Gorilla Coughs" To Clear Fulani Herdsmen / Makarfi Vs Sheriff's PDP:Appeal Court Adjourns Sitting Sine Die Afta Sitting 2dy / Send Buhari Packing First Before Considering Fayose – Ekiti Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.