Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18406 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2011
I am actually considering another religion since fighting and fighting is now the trademark of Islam,  Not here only but almost everywhere in the world. I wouldn't wait till Saudi start theirs before i leave,  Can someone please advice me on which religion is the best for now and why? Any would do, so far i can communicate with my creator,  cry
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2011
You need to get more educated and understand religion.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2011
olas2u:

You need to get more educated and understand religion.
Well i practiced Islam all along, because my parents were one,  Was never really a fan anyway  undecided
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Dyt(f): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2011
shame on u
u in same religion doesnt mean u do same things
i m a a proud muslim

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2011
Dyt:

shame on u
i m a a proud muslim
No wonder i see traces of Violence in you , angry

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2011
Differentiate politics from religion and get the picture.I am certain 99% you live in Nigeria and you dont read only money money ,so your brain concludes so fast because of limited information.Many years ago did you hear of Boko Haram?what happened ,How did you hear about them.Its political and not about the religion.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2011
lyk i m wit a dagger almost slicin ur throat
ode
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2011
My advice, Leave ISLAM as soon as possible.

Islam and Violence feed on each other.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2011
olas2u:

Differentiate politics from religion and get the picture.I am certain 99% you live in Nigeria and you dont read only money money ,so your brain concludes so fast because of limited information.Many years ago did you hear of Boko Haram?what happened ,How did you hear about them.Its political and not about the religion.
And why is our fellow Islam brothers the tools used by the politicians,, Why do the kill the christian brothers more, why are they attacking the churches? Why are they attacking the innocent Corpers, Am ashamed to call them my brothers sad
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2011
frosbel:

My advice, Leave ISLAM as soon as possible.

Islam and Violence feed on each other.

But what religion is the possible best for now, Not one that they would extort my hard earned cash oohhh,
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

But what religion is the possible best for now, Not one that they would extort my hard earned cash oohhh,

Absolutely, and if you are serious ( I sense some mischievousness grin ) , open the bible and read about the truth, the love of God for your soul and his plan for your future.

At all costs avoid prosperity churches.

Find God for yourself, pray sincerely , read the bible ( you do not need a priest or imam to tell you what the scriptures say ). If you are sincere you will find God.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by wealthpos(f): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2011
Ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall set you free, www.thespiritcatalyst.com
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

And why is our fellow Islam brothers the tools used by the politicians,, Why do the kill the christian brothers more, why are they attacking the churches? Why are they attacking the innocent Corpers, Am ashamed to call them my brothers sad

Its very possible and still possible to educate northerners in Nigeria to the level of eyptians,malaysians,singaporanans,India,pakistan:Their leaders did not help them.They get information through indirect source and they obey their leaders.Its a weakness on their part,But separate it  form each other, A northerner is  from the the north and islam is different from being a northerner or Arab.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2011
frosbel:

Absolutely, and if you are serious ( I sense some mischievousness grin ) , open the bible and read about the truth, the love of God for your soul and his plan for your future.

At all costs avoid prosperity churches.

Find God for yourself, pray sincerely , read the bible ( you do not need a priest or imam to tell you what the scriptures say ). If you are sincere you will find God.

And what would i gain from been mischievous, Am been very serious joooor angry

olas2u:

Its very possible and still possible to educate northerners in Nigeria to the level of eyptians,malaysians,singaporanans,India,pakistan:Their leaders did not help them.They get information through indirect source and they obey their leaders.Its a weakness on their part,But separate it  form each other, A northerner is  from the the north and islam is different from being a northerner or Arab.
But an average Muslim down here in the southwest is violent sha, That's my observation. But they ain't as insane as those in the north. I thank God my parents ain't die hard Muslims smiley
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by talk2keke: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2011
frosbel:

[s]My advice, Leave ISLAM as soon as possible.

Islam and Violence feed on each other.[/s]

How can you say such,if you don't have good word to say,you had better shut ur dirty mouth.
Islam is peace,it's just a pity they have included politics into the religion. angry

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2011
talk2keke:

How can you say such,if you don't have good word to say,you had better shut your dirty mouth.
Islam is peace,it's just a pity they have included politics into the religion. angry
And why was Islam vulnerable to Politics, Spirituality shouldn't be affected by things of the world i guess, Why are the Emirs and Top leaders in the north all quiet about the violence going on there, This are the supposed spiritual and political leaders, smh cry
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2011
If turkey and other emerging muslim  markets could create an educated class and grow their country,Nigeria can also do same.In the south people are more informed and you only see that wiith illiterate muslims .But the difference bewteen christains is that they go to church alomost every day ,including sundays,bible studies,wednesday service,single and married,etc.It helps to educate people on a daily basis even if they have not gone to school ,they learn .An chrsitainty is also dynamic and they have different understanding amonst themselves.But islam its still in its pur from.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2011
talk2keke:

How can you say such,if you don't have good word to say,you had better shut your dirty mouth.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2011
olas2u:

If turkey and other emerging muslim  markets could create an educated class and grow their country,Nigeria can also do same.In the south people are more informed and you only see that wiith illiterate muslims .But the difference bewteen christains is that they go to church alomost every day ,including sundays,bible studies,wednesday service,single and married,etc.It helps to educate people on a daily basis even if they have not gone to school ,they learn .An chrsitainty is also dynamic and they have different understanding amonst themselves.But islam its still in its pur from.

Of course, that is why there is no difference between 7th century Arab culture and modern day Islam.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by LagosShia: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
Do not even be bothered by the fool and his cheap lie of leaving Islam.

This is most likely FROSBEL using another username to deceive people.he is using tricks to fight muslims since he cannot do it intellectually.

As a muslim,what is my business with boko haram and other salafist oriented violent movements like al-qaeda? Are the victims of boko haram not majorly muslims? Boko haram is killing muslims in the north and fanatical christians are blaming Islam and provoking muslims because of boko haram.therefore,both boko haram and the fanatical christians are the same:enemies of peace!

Also,i practice ISLAM because it is the truth!!!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
LagosShia:

This is most likely FROSBEL using another username to deceive people.he is using tricks to fight muslims since he cannot do it intellectually.

As a muslim,what is my business with boko haram and other salafist oriented violent movements like al-qaeda? Are the victims of boko haram not majorly muslims? Boko haram is killing muslims in the north and fanatical christians are blaming Islam and provoking muslims because of boko haram.therefore,both boko haram and the fanatical christians are the same:enemies of peace!

You are a CLOWN , honestly.

Do you suppose that I have time for kiddie games.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
LagosShia:

You don't have to take it personal, Plus does my previous post indicate that i can or might be Frosbel, Grow up Kid
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by God2man(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
I have more than enough evidence to reveal to you the truth. For now, i would advise you to go to nearest christian bookshop and look for books written by G.J.O moshay. For instance; 1.Who is allah? 2. Conversation between an islamic scholars and G.J.O moshay 3. How 20 muslim become christian. God loved muslim. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
Just to complement God2man's recommendation, Please Read the Bible , start with John and then go to 1 Corinthians 13 and finally 1 John 1,2,3,4 and 5.

There is this site owned and supported by Arabic and Islamic experts, http://www.answering-islam.org. Hundreds of articles to answer all your questions about ISLAM.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
First of all, its wrong to say a religion is violent, a religion is nothing more than the people whom it consists of and their faith. Of course Muslims are generally not violent at all, Muslims are normal people just as Christians or Hindus or other religious people, some are violent but most are peaceful.

Islam does not preach violence, however mainstream media is violently portraying Muslims as natural evil and violent fanatics. THAIS IS A BIG RACIST PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN! with USA, France and many other west-European countries on the fore-front.

I live in Europe and they talk about Muslims today like they talked about the Jews before Worldwar II. To put a label on different peoples of different faiths or ethnicities and then fasten certain characteristics and behaviour on them, defining who are good and who are not, is the perfect definition of bare RACISM. The Muslims are the big scapegoats today for everything bad in the world. my point is don't believe in CNN BBC AL-Jazeera racist propaganda launched out by the imperialist, capitalist white elite. Its all politics
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
Secondly If you want to know what religion to turn to, ask yourself "what is the true religion of my people?" If you are Yoruba for example, its Orisha!

Do not adopt the religion of your colonizers and oppressors. The ugliest thing is corrupt religion. Few see re racism in the fact that you can go to church after church and when you walk inside black Africans are always praying to a white Jesus! I do not know how it is in Naija but that's a fact in many west African countries. That mental and spiritual slavery.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 2:58am On Nov 22, 2011
Hello my friend.
Its a good thing that the Holy Spirit is begining to show his light in your life.

Jesus loves you,and he died for you.
He said (John 10:11) I am the good Shepherd:The good Shepherd giveth his life for the Sheep
He resurrected and will come again in glory.

This website will guide you on some questions and answers about Jesus Christ.
Http://www.Isaalmasih.net

You will surely find Peace and new life in Jesus Christ for he said (John 14:27) Peace i leave with you,my peace i give unto you:Not as the world giveth,give I unto you.Let not your heart be troubled,neither let it be afraid

May God bless you.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2011
Are you mad! Jesus is what the white colonizers came with to Nigeria! Don't adopt their religion and listen to their preaching, they have wicked intentions. They want you to kneel and pray to A WHITE JESUS. Do not become like your oppressor, do not let go of your own religion. Wake up and get rid of mental slavery anf start to follow Your reel African belief.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2011
Dyt:

shame on u
i m a a proud muslim

Is this how to advise a brother in same belief as u? someone is getting discouraged of violence in his religion, and needed help to build up, instead of u to help him with kind word, u acting ignorantly like your folks.

Anyway, this is how the true Muslim behaves. Grow up mrs proud to be Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Op: If Boko Haram, etc are your ideal muslims, where do you put your parents who are muslims, spending their emotion, monies, etc on you? Are they not the logical examples for your life, instead of looking at shadowing ignorant group of low lives, pretending to be humans? Allah says some humans are even worse than cattle.

I took my Islam from my late father [ra] and in time, in less than a decade ago, my former christian mother became a muslim when I asked if Jesus was God, The All Powerful? She said no because she was able to differentiate lies from reality of "of my own power, I can do nothing", as Jesus had declared. I asked if Jesus was son of God, she knew enough that Adam and Eve who had no mother[s] were not children of God, and they would have been more qualified to be if God is to have children from mankind, since Jesus had even a mother, and looked like her, who in turn had parents. Alhamdulillah, my mother now in her 80s is a woman when she dies [not soon oh Allah. Give her many more decades, still, for you are abundant in Mercy, Blessing, etc], i will be able to make supplication to Allah for her.

From the family of the people who call themselves boko haram, there must be someone who dislike what they stand for. Okay from their cities, towns and villages. Ok from their tribe[s], because not all muslim hausas and fulanis and other northern nigerian tribes wants to leave Islam. I am a yoruba man and i know how unpopular Islam is now around the world. Thanks to the likes of boko haram, alqaeda, etc. However, do these groups have hold on my soul, my heart with ability to know right from wrong? No. I am a free man with free mind.

I remember my years in high school, university, and the early years of marriage. Almost all the christians i know cant help themselves in indulging in everything from drinking, getting high, and of course pulling panties down as quickly as there is a person wearing one in sight. Alhamdulillah, I am not perfect, but Islam was my guide to not immense myself in the same. Today, I know people in my age who are still living such a life.

If you are excusing yourself from what is good by using boko haram, you are not better than a person who couldn't stand for truth when it counts. Your position is the same as children of late wealthy man who left Islam because their brother who became the leader of their family is horrible, but they did not remember the good days when their was alive and they lived in penthouses in ritzy neighborhoods as students! Such ungrateful people.

If when you decide to leave Islam, know that it will not diminish on the Independence of Allah. You will only join the group of people i am quoting below;

[b]God2man

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It
« #23 on: Yesterday at 02:26:03 PM »

I have more than enough evidence to reveal to you the truth. For now, i would advise you to go to nearest christian bookshop and look for books written by G.J.O moshay. For instance; 1.Who is allah? 2. Conversation between an islamic scholars and G.J.O moshay 3. How 20 muslim become christian. God loved muslim. God bless you. God2man.    
Report to moderator   Logged
Jesus said" I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE" Pls. think over this.
frosbel (m)
London, UK.

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It
« #24 on: Yesterday at 02:30:34 PM »

Just to complement God2man's recommendation, Please Read the Bible , start with John and then go to 1 Corinthians 13 and finally 1 John 1,2,3,4 and 5.

There is this site owned and supported by Arabic and Islamic experts, http://www.answering-islam.org.  Hundreds of articles to answer all your questions about ISLAM.
[/b]

A person who will not enter paradise is because he or she does not want to. he will enter heaven, the least of heaven which is hellfire. fire is greedy and will take all comers. The comers are those who follow satan, leaving islam and adopting another way of life.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Plappville: « #29 on: Today at 01:32:48 PM »
[QUote]Quote from: Dyt on Yesterday at 09:50:53 AM
shame on u
i m a a proud muslim

Is this how to advise a brother in same belief as u? someone is getting discouraged of violence in his religion, and needed help to build up, instead of u to help him with kind word, u acting ignorantly like your folks.

Anyway, this is how the true Muslim behaves. Grow up mrs proud to be Muslim.
[/Quote]but i have advised you even in a better manner, ma sista. but all you have done is to behave like aja to sonu [i hope you can read yoruba]. you need to come to my side, instead of worshiping 3 gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Error Of Daddy Freeze . / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.