Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) (3075 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Gifts His Ex-Schoolmate New Lexus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by jneutron4000: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

=Bcoz igbos dnt disturb them
=they Dnt block their roads and stop them to shout "owo da"
=they Dnt impose heavy tax on them
=They dnt segregate them.
=they Dnt push down their shops and destroy their goods due to envy.
if that is the case, every other tribe should also have issue with Afoja. I have personal experience many cases where some Igbo cause trouble. They sale to you fake stuff just to get your money, they use every opportunity just to cheat you, they make trouble with even their fellow Igbo man. There is a place in Ogun state called Ikenne, the people living there are Calabar that you will mistake that place for cross river or Oyo state but they are peaceful with their host and they have never made trouble even for once. But Some igbos, almost everywhere in Nigeria both in SW, SS, North and even Foreign Land they cause trouble

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2016
jneutron4000:
if that is the case, every other tribe should also have issue with Afoja. I have personal experience many cases where some Igbo cause trouble. They sale to you fake stuff just to get your money, they use every opportunity just to cheat you, they make trouble with even their fellow Igbo man. There is a place in Ogun state called Ikenne, the people living there are Calabar that you will mistake that place for cross river or Oyo state but they are peaceful with their host and they have never made trouble even for once. But Some igbos, almost everywhere in Nigeria both in SW, SS, North and even Foreign Land they cause trouble

U yorubas are just hypocrites and liers .
So u are all saints abi u dont do these things u mentioned above... if u swear u dont commit these attrocities then u wont live long.
Ok let me quicky remind u of ur own evil deeds.
what about internet fraud (yahoo yahoo),
Ritual killings (men found with human parts we see here everyday)rapingof kids and incests
well i dnt argue with kids Continue ur lies and hate.

U ignore hausas who cause bloody fight with u in lagos. Fights dat lead to killing people
(Mile2 and oshodi.) Evenin ilorin.
But it is the igbos who u accuse of making trouble with u.GOD IS WATCHIN ALL OF U

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by ImperialYoruba: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
And they have OBA OF YORUBA.. in imo community... i hope the hypocritical and tribalistic yorubas are seeing this.

The other they a news hit fp about igwe in yoruba land and all the yoruba clowns started wailing

Shut up there!
If not this event no one will ever know there is a Oba Yoruba in Imo. No noise, humble!

We will first know there is Eze in Yorubaland when they drag each other to court over who won election and who lost. Its always the looser claiming to be Eze. Then fight go break out. To show who get power pass, the elected Eze and fake Eze both go show up for the same yam festival. Before end of day na teargas police go take scatter the place. Bloody noisemakers!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by jneutron4000: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U yorubas are just hypocrites and liers .
So u are all saints abi u dont do these things u mentioned above... if u swear u dont commit these attrocities then u wont live long.
Ok let me quicky remind u of ur own evil deeds.
what about internet fraud (yahoo yahoo),
Ritual killings (men found with human parts we see here everyday)rapingof kids and incests
well i dnt argue with kids Continue ur lies and hate.

U ignore hausas who cause bloody fight with u in lagos. Fights dat lead to killing people
(Mile2 and oshodi.) Evenin ilorin.
But it is the igbos who u accuse of making trouble with u.GOD IS WATCHIN ALL OF U
you see the problem with some of you igbos, you will not live long if that is what you wish yourself. Now back to what we are saying first before you quoted on my comment, you saw my reply and mind you this argument is btw Igbos and Yoruba and I do not need to mention any other tribe. Group of Yorubas living in Imo peacefully and obeying the rules of the land am every sure they have their business or work in the state which they do pay tax. So you guys should stop crying witch hunts and respect your host simple.
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by jneutron4000: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up there!
If not this event no one will ever know there is a Oba Yoruba in Imo. No noise, humble!

We will first know there is Eze in Yorubaland when they drag each other to court over who won election and who lost. Its always the looser claiming to be Eze. Then fight go break out. To show who get power pass, the elected Eze and fake Eze both go show up for the same yam festival. Before end of day na teargas police go take scatter the place. Bloody noisemakers!
Dont mind some of this bunch of funny igbos. Am very sure we have Yorubas living in almost every part of Nigeria but no one will know cos they respect their host and live peacefully.
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by basilo102: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2016
jneutron4000:
Last time your touts tried their extortionism on hausas, several afonjas were massacred in Mile 12 Lagos. Sanusi Lamido's article, Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria is also very much available on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2016
jneutron4000:
you see the problem with some of you igbos, you will not live long if that is what you wish yourself. Now back to what we are saying first before you quoted on my comment, you saw my reply and mind you this argument is btw Igbos and Yoruba and I do not need to mention any other tribe. Group of Yorubas living in Imo peacefully and obeying the rules of the land am every sure they have their business or work in the state which they do pay tax. So you guys should stop crying witch hunts and respect your host simple.

Hhahaha see who is talking abt respect do u have one?.. u are just hypocrites.
And the bad side of it is dat u hate the truth!.

TO CHASR A YORUBA MAN AWAY SIMPLY TELL HIM " THE TRUTH" grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

[s]Shut up there!

We will first know there is Eze in Yorubaland when they drag each other to court over who won election and who lost. Its always the looser claiming to be Eze. Then fight go break out. To show who get power pass, the elected Eze and fake Eze both go show up for the same yam festival. Before end of day na teargas police go take scatter the place. Bloody noisemakers! [/s]
shut ur gutter!!!!!
Trash.. u guys lie a lot thats what u are good for

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by jneutron4000: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hhahaha see who is talking abt respect do u have one?.. u are just hypocrites.
And the bad side of it is dat u hate the truth!.

TO CHASR A YORUBA MAN AWAY SIMPLY TELL HIM " THE TRUTH" grin
you are not making any sense sorry undecided
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by jneutron4000: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
basilo102:

Last time your touts tried their extortionism on hausas, several afonjas were massacred in Mile 12 Lagos. Sanusi Lamido's article, Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria is also very much available on the internet.
also like the way some of your kinsmen caused trouble in foreign land that lead to their untimely death right.
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by SaffronSpice: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Source?
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
jneutron4000:
you are not making any sense sorry undecided

Ok... mr liar whatever

But 100% u got d message clear!
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by jneutron4000: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok... mr liar whatever

But 100% u got d message clear!
undecided
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by jneutron4000: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
All this internet warriors. Una get time'o. I need some content generator brain for my next project. Since you guys have all the time, contact me and lets talk. Check my signature...... at least you can put your time to good use. cool

By the way, I forgot to mention that its all a free spree.
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by jneutron4000: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

cheesy
i know say you no get work take this last one tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
jneutron4000:
i know say you no get work take this last one tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I kno u havnt slept since yesterday coz on NL.
Oya manage diz tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow What An Epic Reply (am Happy Am Not FFK Now) / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [14 October, 2017]. / American President - Donald Trump Explains His Statement Against Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.