Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) (2701 Views)

Tinubu Storms Oyo 2 Welcome New Members To APC.See How Ajimobi Greeted Him(Pics) / Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by loopmangoat(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2016
The afonja coward drug baron Tinubu knows what is in store for him so he decided to reaffirm his loyalty to his Fulani masters
Tinubu has been disposed like a sanitary pad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by loopmangoat(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
There is no how this matter can rest.
Realglobe freeglobe please bring the picture of the new Jagaban of Bourdillon

Sir Dino Melaye grin
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by loopmangoat(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
He was brutalised by Sir Dino Melaye, Tied to a stake by Sir Yahaya Bello then finally buried by Sir Akeredolu grin
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2016
omowolewa:
Heay yeaH! You made friends with strangers because you feel you were going to the same direction. Now you've gotten to the same direction its everybody to his destiny or detination.

Oga Jagaban, unlearn some things that will make National Politics sweeter for you sir.

Go back to the drawing board baba, open your mind, broaden it, do a crash program with world class political strategist. When the FG was against you the other time, you went back to the drawing board, got some strategist like those we now called your boiz and you came back strong. Nothing stops your sir, from eating from this big pot, don't form any opposition.

Baba, how long do you want to wage wars, from Saraki to Dogara, from Cabals to Oyegun. Now Akeredolu is there looking at you eye ball to eye ball. Abeg, pick your fight, realign.

You are great, but stoop to conquer.
Word

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by Babatundecash(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
The Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (sir.Jagaban) I know,has never been a political harlot and he will never be......Tinubu is Apc and Apc is Tinubu......the SW will forever remain APC strong hold and for the Atiku's dreamers here on nairaland can keep on dreaming on mega party till 2019 pass by......PMB,BAT,OYEGUN and Okorocha(APGA) are the brain behind formation of APC....Atiku is a stranger in the party so he can leave and form aliance with the dying pdp.......by 2018 fayose will surely know what he's up to in Ekiti when Apc capture the state......PDP should read this and count Bat,Saraki out of their mega nonsense......Oyegun is doing the right thing by reconcilating the APC Caucus in the NASS.....PMB now has a smooth relationship with saraki......Pmb has his own fault but pdp is never an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2016
Lalasticlala come and do the needful
Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by ASL33: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
While HungerBad said he stands with Tinubu and no longer Buhari but Tinubu is saying he stands with Buhari

To all the HungerBad of yorubaland who do you really stand with because your Lord has become a Squire
Tinubu is still betraying some people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by mayorchelsea(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
I'm tired of wailers and those who haven't gotten over the loss of their Otuoke master.Na these same Lagos-Ibadan expressway media often criticised dy report quarrels in APC and wailers are masturbating over it.
Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by csamii: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Funlordjnr:

If I was a governor for 8 years and upon that my wife is currently a senator?

Why would I even be in nigeria playing local politics up till now? Na Miami for sure pass for me and my money!

You get the idea. Life's too short to waste on s!lly politics especially that of a complicated country like Nigeria.

If na me, I dey go vacation ontop sea sef
Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by iokpebholo: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kathmandu:
He was brutalised by Sir Dino Melaye, Tied to a stake by Sir Yahaya Bello then finally buried by Sir Akeredolu grin
dont worry a time shall come when d likes of buhari will come begging d jagaban
Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by QuotaSystem: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
iokpebholo:
dont worry a time shall come when d likes of buhari will come begging d jagaban

Don't you comprehend what's happening?

Tinubu, our Jagaban of Borgu, and President Buhari are on the same side once again and the great party is reunited and re-energized for greater exploits.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes To Twitter To Reaffirm His Devotion To APC (see His Tweets) by madcollynzo: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Lol, afonja coward...

He can only reaffirm after losing woefully to buhari's cabal.

Do anyhow and see anyhow...
I pray APC accommodates you all unto no two captains can sail one ship... grin

Descendant of the Abidjan tourist ojukwu calling others coward. Lmaooo. Loudmouthed and chesbeating fl.atheads are known for their online noisemaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Without Igbo Nationalism Is A Joke / PDP Presidential Primaries Field Update / Another Good News As Buhari Increase Police Salary And Rent Subsidy For Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.