Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship (1207 Views)

Response To Natural 441 On Why Men Loose Interest On Their Wives / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello fam,

I have this issue bothering me for over a year now.

Have been in a few relationships but i keep loosing interest in them easily.

Its either i find flaws and i cant just see myself with the person again or i dont find them attractive anymore.

I have been in serious relationships in the past but since my last one, its been hard finding someone i genuinely like. Im surely over my ex since last year trust me.

But dunno whats wrong with me.
Finding someone im compatible with in all aspects is an uphill task.

Epp me edakun cry
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by Teniolasmart: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2016
The 3 witches are strongly behind ur back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by seizethaBae(f): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Dear ADEROHUNMU TENIOLA MICHEAL why not face your school registration/admission process and leave this thread for adults to comment.
Teniolasmart:

1 Like

Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
seizethaBae:
Dear ADEROHUNMU TENIOLA MICHEAL why not face your school registration/admission process and leave this thread for adults to comment.

Teniolasmart:

Lol

You see why u shouldnt put your nose where it doesnt belong?
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by chriskosherbal(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Well for me I think.. the first relationship is relationship with yourself, try and understand yourself perfectly, sit down and write out your goals and objectives in life... what is your philosophy of life? I don't kkno..... but you must love and appreciate yourself just the way you are....because if you don't it will very hard to love, appreciate and tolerate another.

Be that as it may, when that has been established, then you ask yourself, these questions :
(a) why do I need a spouse? If yes then

(b) what kind of spouse do I need? Here you define what you want in your spouse, e.g education background, financial state, height, handsome or not, complexion and so on.... all depending on what you want.......

Never you allow anybody to make this choice for you, they may recommend as well as advice, the final decision lies with you.

Also you may change present location if you can, .... it may spark up something, I mean new environment, new faces, new things, I mean you can take some time off your busy schedule and relax.

And lastly pray to the almighty GOD for direction and help........... he sees the end from the beginning.

Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by gratefulheart(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Can I ask you the following question.

1. Have you discover yourself? What's your life purpose? What interest you?
this always calls for our strongest attention.

2. Do you have a relationship with God?
3. Do you pray?
4. Do you know the meaning and purpose of relation? Everything has a purpose and it's out duty has human to discovery it.
5. Do you know when you spirit is communicating to you.
6. What religion do you belong to?

I believe when you are able to answer this questions since and honest you will have answers to you relationship affairs
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by Teniolasmart: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
omotohdarajugbogbolo:

Lol
You see why u shouldnt put your nose where it doesnt belong?
i wont say anything to someone whose moniker is.............dat
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by Richy4(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Maybe you have a long list in your mind that needed an urgent attention....Alot of people always advise others not to settle for less...which is ok some times..

But If You belong to the group that thinks....he/she has to be tall, beautiful/handsome, Rich, got a duplex or Mansion, drives wrangler 2016.,must have British accent....above all he must be God fearing...Then we got a big problem @ hand because that is a full package and it is not always easy to come by.....try and make some adjustment/ amendment ......or what do you think?
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
OP, finding the one is a darn herculean task! This is applicable to both sexes. Keep trying...u just might find.

My advise...look for good intelligent peeps, the good looks and other addendums should be added advantage. Trust me, if u find a partner you can actually have a decent convo with, enjoy the same kind of music and be in agreement about what fair dealings are...you are on the way! Just look for those whose inner beauty excite you...get lit like a bulb buddy wink Good luck.
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
E be like say i go learn... make I sit down well .
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by austine4real(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2016
u'r the real problem here. u need to frst discover ursef, who am I. what do I love most. what type of man am I lookin for..?

why do I need a man new?

Don't bother ursef toooo much the right man will surely finds u.

I was once like that b4 then I was thinking it is d witches n wizards association of Nigeria who Are @ work.

now I know there's nthg wrong with me.
it's like u'r an introvert?
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2016
I really appreciate your inputs so far

@Richy4 my list is a very short one
i know we all aint perfect but finding someone that i have a strong connection with is hard to find.

@sisisioge The last time i felt love was over a year. I have met intelligent/handsome peeps but i dont love them...that deep connection isnt there. Do u think something is wrong with me?
If i go ahead because they love me, i think i might be miserable because the love isnt mutual
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2016
austine4real:
u'r the real problem here. u need to frst discover ursef, who am I. what do I love most. what type of man am I lookin for..?

why do I need a man new?

Don't bother ursef toooo much the right man will surely finds u.

I was once like that b4 then I was thinking it is d witches n wizards association of Nigeria who Are @ work.

now I know there's nthg wrong with me.
it's like u'r an introvert?

Lol im not an introvert but i could be reserved sometimes
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by austine4real(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
omotohdarajugbogbolo:

Lol im not an introvert but i could be reserved sometimes
OK na. try n be ursef go for what u want
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by sisisioge: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
omotohdarajugbogbolo:
I really appreciate your inputs so far

@Richy4 my list is a very short one
i know we all aint perfect but finding someone that i have a strong connection with is hard to find.

@sisisioge The last time i felt love was over a year. I have met intelligent/handsome peeps but i dont love them...that deep connection isnt there. Do u think something is wrong with me?
If i go ahead because they love me, i think i might be miserable because the love isnt mutual

Hmmmm...it is well o. Anyways, a time will come when the unexpected will happen...it will seem like train hit you when someone somewhere will carry chair go sit for the peak of your to-do list grin I just hope the person turns out to be worth it. Abi what sha it profit a person that ends of falling in love with scheming scoundrels? Olorun maje! grin Good luck.
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
sisisioge:

Hmmmm...it is well o. Anyways, a time will come when the unexpected will happen...it will seem like train hit you when someone somewhere will carry chair go sit for the peak of your to-do list grin I just hope the person turns out to be worth it. Abi what sha it profit a person that ends of falling in love with scheming scoundrels? Olorun maje! grin Good luck.

Lol...tnx
Re: I Easily Loose Interest In A Relationship by Splinz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
omotohdarajugbogbolo:

But dunno whats wrong with me.
Finding someone im compatible with in all aspects is an uphill task.

Epp me edakun cry

Calm down... there's nothing wrong with you! The thing is, you've simply not met an appealing partner yet, it doesn't mean you wouldn't...

And yes, this thing isn't peculiar to you alone... So cheers... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How His Wife Caught Him Cheating After He Lied He Travelled To Ghana / Stop Paying Nepa Bills / Family Of 22! Photo Of Nigerian Woman With Her Children And Grandchildren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.