Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (30057 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Alpha001: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year NL.
I am posting this here because i really need help and i know a lot of people visit this section. Please i need urgent help as i don't want to continue like this in this 2019. Don't come and start insulting me please.

My problem is that i easily get angry and my anger doesn't go away easily. Very little things make me angry. Things that are not supposed to make me angry.
I can live in a room with a person for one year or even more without saying a word to the person just because he/she angered or did something bad to me.

I'm a quiet guy. People say i'm an introvert. I always try my best to avoid trouble. I am in my mid twenties buy have never been in a relationship.

This my problem of easily getting angry and keeping malice has been troubling me. I don't like it but still can't stop it. It is affecting my relationship with my family and close friends. And how can i even go into a relationship with this issue i'm having.
I find it very difficult to completely forgive.
I always envy those who are sociable and who don't easily get angry. I always wish to be like them.

Please i need your help/advice. Please this is not a spiritual problem, so don't start telling me about deliverance.
I would appreciate if this can be moved to the front page.
Thanks.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Alpha001:
Happy new year NL.
I am posting this here because i really need help and i know a lot of people visit this section. Please i need urgent help as i don't want to continue like this in this 2019. Don't come and start insulting me please.

My problem is that i easily get angry and my anger doesn't go away easily. Very little things make me angry. Things that are not supposed to make me angry.
I can live in a room with a person for one year or even more without saying a word to the person just because he/she angered or did something bad to me.

I'm a quiet guy. People say i'm an introvert. I always try my best to avoid trouble. I am in my mid twenties buy have never been in a relationship.

This my problem of easily getting angry and keeping malice has been troubling me. I don't like it but still can't stop it. It is affecting my relationship with my family and close friends. And how can i even go into a relationship with this issue i'm having.
I find it very difficult to completely forgive.
I always envy those who are sociable and who don't easily get angry. I always wish to be like them.

Please i need your help/advice. Please this is not a spiritual problem, so don't start telling me about deliverance.
I would appreciate if this can be moved to the front page.
Thanks.

You need medical help. Seriously jokes aside, you are not normal.

You display signs of schizophrenia. It's a mental illness

If you don't get treated you will find it hard keeping friendships or relationships. You are a perfect example of a loner and it's not a good thing

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by EbukaHades10(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anytime u start to feel angry,take a very deep long breath and ask urself if what u are getting angry over is worth it.

186 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Agboki: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

If you don't get treated you will find it hard keeping friendships or relationships. You are a perfect example of a loner and it's not a good thing

Nothing like medical help here,oga get issues wit em self esteem, na 4 relationship wit d opposite sex e dey even vex am pass,I was once lyk u,although when I was abt ur age and its affecting me till date but mine na only towards ladies and few males.as u dey grow u go dey improve.
If u dey take alcohol any tym wey e b u lyk say u wan vex ,1 or 2 bottles go do d magic,after a while d beer no go dey hungry u again and u go dey totally fr3 both frm anger and beer!worked 4 me.

44 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Kenzico(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
lipsrsealed

You Need an Anger management therapy

Please look a for a good counsellor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Oluromantic: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
You're just like my mom. For you to to even know something is wrong with you makes it easy to cope with you. My own mom doesn't wanna agree she's getting it wrong and she's so alone, doesn't relate with people.

Well I'll advice, the best way to overcome yourself is to make sure u mix with people more and let them hurt your feelings. As they hurt you, keep relating with them again..don't stop and don't get discouraged from relating. If it means crying in ur closet after being hurt and back to relating again...do it

If you keep to yourself alone, it will get worse.

Good luck!

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
me too
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by IamD18: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
You don`t have a problem.

Getting angry and keeping malice are damn common with introverts.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by ToyinDipo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
First thing you need to know, malice hurts the brain a lot, it clouds the mind, and restricts your peace, you don't achieve anything with it, it's not worth it. You will be doing yourself a lot of good if you let malice go, letting go is not the same as forgiving, so it's easier. Also, speak out your mind as much and reasonably as you can

About anger, it will almost always be there, you can only manage it, although never be aggressive

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Alpha001: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Agboki:

Nothing like medical help here,oga get issues wit em self esteem, na 4 relationship wit d opposite sex e dey even vex am pass,I was once lyk u,although when I was abt ur age and its affecting me till date but mine na only towards ladies and few males.as u dey grow u go dey improve.
Sir, i don't believe I will get better with age. It's even getting worse. It's not just with opposite sex but with everybody including my family.
I can be with my family for days and the only words they hear from me is greetings. This is killing me inside.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Alpha001: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Oluromantic:
You're just like my mom. For you to to even know something is wrong with you makes it easy to cope with you. My own mom doesn't wanna agree she's getting it wrong and she's so alone, doesn't relate with people.

Well I'll advice, the best way to overcome yourself is to make sure u mix with people more and let them hurt your feelings. As they hurt you, keep relating with them again..don't stop and don't get discouraged from relating. If it means crying in ur closet after being hurt and back to relating again...do it

If you keep to yourself alone, it will get worse.

Good luck!
I am so alone bro. I find it hard to still relate with them when i'm hurt even thought i always want to. My heart never stops reminding me of how i was hurt.
I try to relate with people but i'm always afraid of getting too close for fear of being hurt and because i know i will eventualy lose them one day.

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by nkwuocha: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lalaticlala,your attention is seriously needed here.This guy is a time bomb ticking.He needs help.

13 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Alpha001: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
ToyinDipo:
First thing you need to know, malice hurts the brain a lot, it clouds the mind, and restricts your peace, you don't achieve anything with it, it's not worth it. You will be doing yourself a lot of good if you let malice go, letting go is not the same as forgiving, so it's easier. Also, speak out your mind as much and reasonably as you can

About anger, it will almost always be there, you can only manage it, although never be aggressive
It's really hurting my brain and restricting my peace.
That's why i'm seeking for help.

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Alpha001: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

Okay sir. Thanks a lot
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by slapacha: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
You have problem

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by englishmart(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Have you ever killed someone? Just asking for the ex of my ex.

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by sexymoma(f): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bros as u dey do so u go dey dey miss opportunities o...u be from ekiti ?
na dem dey do yeye like that... angry
before you quote me ma papa na from there..so i sabi wetin i dey type angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by emmabest2000(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Drink kerosene any time the urge to become angry surface

Thank me later

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Sellfish(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by GodIsFoolish: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
VOTE OUT BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by AntiWailer: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
You get angry easily because you expect a lot from people.

You expect a particular response, treatment etc.

Once u get anything contrary, it pisses u off no matter how insignificant the deviation is.

1. Lower expectations from people and learn to give room for mistakes.

As for malice, you are still expecting a kind of remorse and response from the people who offended you.

2. Apply STEP 1 and Learn to let go and just continue talking as if nothing happened earlier.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by babyfaceafrica: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
it is well..everybody has their own for body...just minimize yours..it cant be eradicated

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by akeentech(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
GodIsFoolish:
YOU'RE NOT ALONE
Una need a good friend

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by landmark86: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
That is a big problem which can even block someone blessing. But thank God you are the one that discovered these by yourself.
My brother is so simple always try to free your mind and also try to accommodate people irrespective of their characters.
Also try studying words of God and table your life in his hands.

You're bless

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Rosarie(f): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
englishmart:
Have you ever killed someone? Just asking for the ex of my ex.
be reasonable.so if yes he should state it.then how will u help if yes.u see something this serious pls if u don't have advice Waka pass

7 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by kaen1317: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
You must be a hater
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Raxxye(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Eyaaa!
So what happens if someone online gets you angry as I'm about doing now? How do you keep malice online?

8 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by SoftP(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
E
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by marvin906(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
honestly I can relate with your situation..
what changed me was the set of people that entered my life very crazy peeps

21 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by MrThisandthat(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
You must be related to Buhari...

Nonsense people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.