Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (683848 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Hushee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
smithsydny:
u no no ehhh., ok no be my mouth u go hear say vegetable nearly fall wen him come down plane.. grin
Ah!!! God go epp u o
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Hushee(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
FrankNetter:
I've argued my way out of this one. The flight booking agent has been contacted to cancel the booking.

that was a close one.
Nice one bro
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
bruuh! since ur SAGA is over.. shut ur Assz up en Feed our eyes lol

NO.MORE.WORDS.WE.NEED.PICS

3 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hushee:

Ah!!! God go epp u o

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Hushee(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=54807766][/quote]
Lol. This agbaya Baba ehn
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 22, 2017
@Egunmogaji: this is for you

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 22, 2017
CFCman:

My Man grin

Do you like live there now? Okay, you've laid down the gauntlet, happy hour tomorrow @ Hooters cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Lucasinho(m): 3:17am On Mar 22, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
EXACTLY non Americans think its easy and better her they dont realize the cost of living,education everthing is higher and tjey get her and camy handle it.

Ive obsserved that nome Americans have these wild and fantastic ideas of how perfect life is in US

...Sleeping while typing? undecided
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Here's what the inside of a hospital looks like. One word: clean.

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 3:53am On Mar 22, 2017
smithsydny:
wtf shocked did u just buy that

grin who dash monkey banana?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

My Man grin

Do you like live there now? Okay, you've laid down the gauntlet, happy hour tomorrow @ Hooters cheesy
Lmao.
I don't live there o. Its just an old pic. The girl in it invited me to their annual Bikini contest.

Don't know if I should go... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 4:18am On Mar 22, 2017
CFCman:

Lmao.
I don't live there o. Its just an old pic. The girl in it invited me to their annual Bikini contest.

Don't know if I should go... wink

You dey think am twice? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

You dey think am twice? shocked
cheesy cheesy

Of course, I will be there

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by therealchase(m): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Hello guys, hope you all are doing fine.. got into the United states bout two weeks ago it's been a great experience so far..but the journey for naija no be small 21hours flight but we thank GOD sha.. am currently in Massachusetts (mass) I would be dropping random pictures.

Pic 1:mma

Pic2-4: dubai international airport

27 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 4:33am On Mar 22, 2017
therealchase:
Hello guys, hope you all are doing fine.. got into the United states bout two weeks ago it's been a great experience so far..but the journey for naija no be small 21hours flight but we thank GOD sha.. am currently in Massachusetts (mass) I would be dropping random pictures.

Welcome to the "abroad" gang. cool

Did you take the pictures yourself?

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by therealchase(m): 4:39am On Mar 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

LOL when I landed at logan the weather was -7°. Guys that hamarttan for naija no be cold at all.

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 4:40am On Mar 22, 2017
therealchase:

LOL when I landed at logan the waether was -7°. Guys that hamarttan for naija no be cold at all.

That one no follow for cold at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by therealchase(m): 4:40am On Mar 22, 2017
There is a lot of difference between the u.s and nig I can't list all of them here . My advice for you in a sentence is that .
"If you have a chance to come to the u.s legally don't miss it".

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by therealchase(m): 4:43am On Mar 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

Did you take the pictures yourself?

I only shot the last pic I was so tired. I explored dubai airport that place is a paraiso

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by ichommy(m): 5:09am On Mar 22, 2017
therealchase:

I only shot the last pic I was so tired. I explored dubai airport that place is a paraiso

Wishes You Success Brother. wink

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2017
MMIA fine pass dubai intl airport nah grin grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Treyknowles(m): 5:44am On Mar 22, 2017
therealchase:

The Difference Is Clear Btw Mma And Dubai International Airport,nawa O.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

grin who dash monkey banana?

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 22, 2017
lionlee216:

12 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Treyknowles(m): 5:49am On Mar 22, 2017
lionlee216:
Yea Right

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 5:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Treyknowles:
You Say What?

Said MMIA fine pass dubai intl airport tongue cheesy
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Lucasinho:

...Sleeping while typing? undecided
ha ha cheesy grin u dont like it undecided well tell yer breathern to change ....bye tongue
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 22, 2017
CFCman:
u continue with this ya desperate show lipsrsealed

Ok angry as of 2017 hooters now has MALE eaiters ...no more discriminatory hiring practices in favor of exposed women
SEE THIS ARTICLE FOR DETAILS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/hooters-hires-male-servers-at-fast-casual-2017-1

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:

u continue with this ya desperate show lipsrsealed

Ok angry as of 2017 hooters now has MALE eaiters ...no more discriminatory hiring practices in favor of exposed women
SEE THIS ARTICLE FOR DETAILS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/hooters-hires-male-servers-at-fast-casual-2017-1
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dude looks weird

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2017
CFCman:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dude looks weird
thats what youll now be seeing in hooters wink but they'll likely look nicer

I wonder if Black men will be hooters boy now I would actually vists(but not buy)to see if.

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
thats what youll now be seeing in hooters wink but they'll likely look nicer

I wonder if Black men will be hooters boy now I would actually vists(but not buy)to see if.
Well, Black guys with 6 or 4 packs would be hired as eye candy for the ladies

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

My Man grin

that woman has a flat booty wink and this 1 is older continue to salivate over bodies u wont ever get to touch wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (220) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.