Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Clash Of Clans,help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of Clans,help!! (476 Views)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Nova 3i – Clash Of The Titans / Download Clash Of Clans Mod APK + Obb for Android (unlimited Everything Gems) / Clash Of Kings Nigeria Reunited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Clans,help!! by Spectre007: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
I joined recently after so much pressure frm frenz nd my bro.Before nw,i viewed d game as childish while i watched my frenz play it on their phone.so one day,i jst decided to give it a try to get a feel of it nd also to knw why my guys are going gaga abt it.
I must confess,the game is awesome.The best of its kind.
My problem is dat i lack gems nd its frustrating.
Anyone here who could help me with any useful tips/tricks?
Re: Clash Of Clans,help!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

Try LOL(league of legends)...
Re: Clash Of Clans,help!! by erocorp01: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Uproot / remove trees, shrubs n rocks n tree trunks....u wld be getting ģetting gems.
Re: Clash Of Clans,help!! by Spectre007: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks,what should I do when i run out of tinz to uproot?
erocorp01:
Uproot / remove trees, shrubs n rocks n tree trunks....u wld be getting ģetting gems.
Re: Clash Of Clans,help!! by ore291(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Spectre007:
Thanks,what should I do when i run out of tinz to uproot?
Lol if u are dis desperate you can buy gems with your ATM card
Re: Clash Of Clans,help!! by erocorp01: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
After a while dey grow back again...be careful wit ur gemsl
Re: Clash Of Clans,help!! by namelesss: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Its better you start thegame afresh cus you'll definitely regret running out out of gems at this time... you shouldn't use your gems at all until like TH6/7.

Note! Dont ever start buying gems with real money, its a trap! You cant stop

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans,help!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Them no fit patch am

(1) (Reply)

How To Borrow Data/Megabyte From Glo / Modified / Samsung Galaxy 2017 Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.