Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! (2121 Views)

A Qur'anic Verse On Justice Posted At The US Harvard University / Learn Qur'anic Arabic. / Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by Deen4me(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2009
[size=15pt][center]Qur'anic verses appear on Dagestani baby's body[/center][/size]

Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:01:32 GMT

Qur'anic verses have reportedly appeared on the body of a nine-month old boy named Ali from the Russian Republic of Dagestan.

Since his birth, birthmarks in the form of Arabic script have been appearing on Ali's body. First, there were individual letters but then texts began appearing, the Russian-language Vesti news channel quoted his parents as saying on Thursday.

"First, there was a hematoma on his chin. When the bruise went off, we saw the word "Allah," Ali's mother Madina Yakubova said.

Surprisingly, one of the baby's legs has an inscription, "Allah is the creator of all entities."

The TV channel reported that Ali was first diagnosed with "ischemic heart disease of the second degree" and "infantile cerebral paralysis" in the maternity clinic. However, after the inexplicable events began happening, he was examined again and found healthy.

The incident has been drawing hundreds of Dagestani Muslims to Ali's home everyday, prompting local authorities to guard the house round-the-clock.

MP/HGH

Quran 41 v 53: We will show them our proofs in the horizons, and within themselves, until they realize that this is the truth. Is your Lord not sufficient as a witness of all things?

Source

http://presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=108768&sectionid=3510212

News Report From Reuters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSyxwkZ7Uc8

Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by jcross22: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2009
@poster, what is the meaning of that clause "ALLAH IS THE CREATOR OF ALL ENTITIES " psychologically we can simply assume that maybe there are some groups who refuse to believe allah was the creator so in other to strengthen their believes a tattoo was made to convince the world. IF ALLAH WANT TO SHOW IT'S SUPREMACY LET HIM SHOW IT ON THE SKY AND WRITE IT BROAD ON THE SKY FOR JUST A DAY SO THAT ALL INHABITANT OF THE EARTH WILL BELIEVE IT'S SUPPREMACY NOT IN MUSLIMS KINGDOM THAT SHOWS A BIG FRAUD AND LY WHICH CAN'T CONVINCE A REASONABLE MIND OKAY SO STOP THAT CRAP .
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by jcross22: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2009
YOU CAN SEE FROM THAT POST WE CAN EASILY KNOW THE TRUTH OF THAT TATTOO ,IF THAT IS INNATE WITH THE BOY AND THE DOCTORS IF THEY ARE NOT DAFT , HOW CAN A DOCTOR PRESCRIBE A VACCINE TO THAT . IS IT A CHICKEN POX OR SMALL POX IF THAT WAS TRUE CAN THEY USE A VACCINE TO ERASE SOMETHING THAT WAS WRITTEN FROM THE BABY BIRTH, TELL YOU THAT THEY JUST FORMULATED THERE WAS A JUST A SCIENCE AND A SIMPLE SCIENCE THAT CAN ONLY CONVINCE THE ILLITERATE. THAT IT'S ALL.
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by samba123(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2009
Subhana Allah
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by Deen4me(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ jcross22

IF ALLAH WANT TO SHOW IT'S SUPREMACY LET HIM SHOW IT ON THE SKY  AND WRITE IT BROAD ON THE SKY FOR JUST A DAY SO THAT ALL INHABITANT OF THE EARTH WILL BELIEVE  IT'S SUPPREMACY NOT IN MUSLIMS KINGDOM THAT SHOWS A BIG FRAUD AND LY WHICH CAN'T CONVINCE A REASONABLE MIND OKAY SO STOP THAT CRAP .

Find Proof of this below

http://www.islamcan.com/miracles/allahs-name-appears-on-the-oceans-picture-from-apollo-11-shuttle.shtml
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by alimat2(f): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by Abuzola(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
Allah is great all the time
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by kolaoloye(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
What is the meaning of this rubbish
As educated as you are this kind of a thing means something to you. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
funny how this is ONLY "reported" on arab/islamic media. grin

Allahu archedbar!
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by deols(f): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
okay, maybe you'll believe this since its in d sky.source: www.islamcan.com

Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by deols(f): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
you would have at least seen muslims do this in your neighbourhood. Here's a sign from Allah tht we'r on the right path

Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by deols(f): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
, and here, a plant fashions itself to display the name of Allah in arabic

Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by No2Atheism(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
i sincerely think some muslims need a psychological evaluation . . .

What is this nonsense topic about and why . . . . . some people also claim to see the "White Jesus" in other things, does that make the "White Jesus" true? NO IT DOES NOT . . .

Wen are you going to understand that there are things called optical illusions, that make you see what is not there.

Now i understand why it is easy for one muslim to kill another non-muslim all in the name of allah. . .
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by No2Atheism(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Can you please tell me what the following picture says . . . .

Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by No2Atheism(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
@deols

try to use your greymatter to realise that the things you are showing would only look like that from the perspective and angle you are showing it and it would only make sense to someone who already has an Arabic biased mind . . .

Shooting the same pictures from another angle makes what you are saying to be completely meaningless
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by deols(f): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
davidylan:

funny how this is ONLY "reported" on arab/islamic media.  grin

Allahu archedbar!

So what else d'y want man? or aren't these convincing enough. U probably want to argue more. d absence of which wld b vry surprising.
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by deols(f): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ No2Atheism
and the tree too and also d cloud? Does it mean taking a picture of you from your sides without your face make you non human? The picture you showed is very much different from mine. i dont xpect u need some aid to figure that out.
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by No2Atheism(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
use ur greymatter. . . your picture is not different from mine . . . the only difference is the interpretation and perspective from which it was taken.

1. My picture shows an erect penis . . .
- does that mean the god of penis sent that as a sign or what . . .NO.
- does that mean that the tree would always show a penis no matter the angle you are looking at it. . . NO.

2. Likewise your own picture shows formations that look like arabic . . .

THIS FORMATIONS WOULD ONLY LOOK LIKE THAT BASED ON THE ANGLE YOU ARE LOOKING AT IT. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. STOP DECEIVING URSELF .

aLLAH IS A LIAR . . . .
MOHAMMED IS A LIAR . . . .

By the way do you realise that it was a black man that gave Arabs their written language. . . arabic was initially just a spoken language but not a written one. . . so does that mean that the black man who gave arabs the written form is also a prophet abeg wake up and stop being so mystic and dogmatic about issues.
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by Abuzola(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
You can say that again, you are lost till Allah ve mercy on you and guide you, He guides whom He will
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by No2Atheism(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
I AM SAYING IT AGAIN AND I REPEAT . . . .

use your greymatter. . . your picture is not different from mine . . . the only difference is the interpretation and perspective from which it was taken.

1. My picture shows an erect penis . . .
   - does that mean the god of penis sent that as a sign or what . . .NO.
   - does that mean that the tree would always show a penis no matter the angle you are looking at it. . . NO.

2. Likewise your own picture shows formations that look like arabic . . .

THIS FORMATIONS WOULD ONLY LOOK LIKE THAT BASED ON THE ANGLE YOU ARE LOOKING AT IT. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. STOP DECEIVING URSELF .

aLLAH IS A LIAR  . . . . 
MOHAMMED IS A LIAR . . . .

By the way do you realise that it was a black man that gave Arabs their written language. . . arabic was initially just a spoken language but not a written one. . . so does that mean that the black man who gave arabs the written form is also a prophet abeg wake up and stop being so mystic and dogmatic about issues.
Re: Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! by Abuzola(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
Wil you keep quiet, the greatest miracle is inscription, undeniable.

(1) (Reply)

Greeting In Islam / Is It Permissible In Islam To Name Someone "Shaheed/shahid / Ebola Virus: Islam Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.