Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat (37321 Views)

Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) / Four Men Tried To Kill A Widow In Her Farm In Ode Aye, Ondo (Photos) / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by dominique(f): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2016
ExAngel007:

She withdrew RIJJYA back in the hands of magicians in Sokoto State Of Anti Bandi gate Kware a young God willed it and other drinking water, survived in the hands of some young people do not know who they were, where they attempted to cut off her head, but God delivered her. The incident occurred in the opposite Dandima yanikin Runjin Sambo in the local government area of ​​Sokoto North. She is a girl working in a shop selling chairs Dandima. Currently lying in Sokoto Clinic Hospital is receiving
treatment

This has got to be Google translate cos I can't make head or tail out of it.

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
author=ExAngel007
When Google Translate smokes weed...
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by LockDown69(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I hope it has no religious colouration. Seeing the way she is dressed, those people might accuse her of blasphemy. Unless that is just her underwears.
There's a high possibility of that being the reason behind this dastardly act.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by SIRmanjar(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Only God know Wetin happen again!may b one almajiri wan do abolition inside her shop she come tell am make im go outside do am,Im com vex go call im fello almajariz to cut infidel head.
I don talk am b4 if dem no dey destroy crate of beer.Dem go dey burn churches ad coppers,if dem no see church burn,dem go dey find head cut.If konji strike, dem go kidnap 7yearz old girlz to moleste for demselves ad 4 dem emirz.
If police finally catch dem,dem go still release dem witout trial.

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by tete7000(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Edwinmason:
sometimes i ask myself when will evil end in this world

With devil around? NO!
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by LeFreakSoChic(f): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2016
passyhansome:
See boobs wey this guys wan waste choi. tongue.....
You are a potential necrophiliac.
For yourr eyes to ignore the gory sight and focus on the breasts, you are capable of necrophilia.

3 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by blackprowler: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Edwinmason:

For you, it's after you take your last breath. For me too, so don't take it personal
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by samsam2019: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2016
I'm sure it's because she ddi not wear hijab

Those animals
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Elhabeeb1(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2016
It says ritualist tried to cut off the young girls head but God saved her. She is now receiving treatment in a hospital.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Carlos1989(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2016
I confirm it xterday... Come see blood xterday i pity marufat....y dis aboki attack afonja girl... She was friend of my area sister....
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by buchilino(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2016
NUTS IN D CHARACTER OF SOKOTO PPLE.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by BabaRamota1980: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
TA TSALLAKE RIJJYA DA BAYA A HANNUN MATSAFA A JIHAR SAKKWATO

Daga Umar Bandi Kofar Kware

Wata matashiya da Allah ya nufe ta tana da sauran shan ruwa, ta tsallake rijiya da baya a hannun wasu matasa da ba a san ko su wanene ba, inda suka yi yunkurin yanke mata kai, amma Allah ya tsirar da ita.

Lamarin ya faru a shiyar Dandima a yanikin Runjin Sambo dake cikin karamar hukumar mulkin Sakkwato ta Arewa.

Ita dai yarinyar tana aiki a wani shagon sayar da kujeru a Dandima. A halin yanzu tana kwance a Asibitin Sokoto Clinic tana karbar magani'

SHE NARROWLY ESCAPED IN HER ENCOUNTER WITH CULTISTS IN SOKOTO STATE.

From Umar Bandi at Kware City Gate

A certain teenage girl that was saved by God is fighting for her life, in an incident where she narrowly escaped from unknown persons suspected to be cultists in their attempt to behead her, but God made a way for her escape.

The incident happened in Dandima ward not far from Runjin Sambo which is Sokoto North LG.

The girl works in a furniture showroom in Dandima.

Currently she is on admission in Sokoto Clinic getting treatment.

#teamchidinma

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by BabaRamota1980: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2016
I pray for her recovery.
People still believe they can get wealthy using someone's head for rituals. So a national response is needed to this. This should be part of national security. A public awareness message in partnership with clerics to disown the belief and tell people that it is a myth and in fact there is a divine karma on people that hunt others for money rituals.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Carlos1989(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I hope it has no religious colouration. Seeing the way she is dressed, those people might accuse her of blasphemy. Unless that is just her underwears.
broda i know her very well she normally wear hijba
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by cybriz82(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
ExAngel007:

She withdrew RIJJYA back in the hands of magicians in Sokoto State Of Anti Bandi gate Kware a young God willed it and other drinking water, survived in the hands of some young people do not know who they were, where they attempted to cut off her head, but God delivered her. The incident occurred in the opposite Dandima yanikin Runjin Sambo in the local government area of ​​Sokoto North. She is a girl working in a shop selling chairs Dandima. Currently lying in Sokoto Clinic Hospital is receiving
treatment

correct....rinji sambo....dat place na hausa people cover der...unlike tamaje n bello....dat y dem get d chance.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by passyhansome(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

You are a potential necrophiliac.
For yourr eyes to ignore the gory sight and focus on the breasts, you are capable of necrophilia.

Life is all about perception. That's yours
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by alaskido(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
These northerners do not value life. They kill humans like chicken and these are the people you want us to live with as neighbours and one Nigeria? Tufiakwa.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by greatman247(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Edwinmason:
i want to live and see peace

If you want to continue living then forget about evil ending. As far as man continue to exist evil will persist cos some persons are even more worst than evil itself.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by deplay24(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Edwinmason:

Till u leave the world
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by JoeBlocks(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Probably she was attacked cos of the way she was dressed. This people in the north can be so drunk with their archaic religion to the point of being murderous weasels.

I now believe it's time we have a president who isn't a christian or a moslem. One who wouldn't think twice in dealing with this religious monsters who walk among sane men.

Religion has failed Nigeria. It has caused more problems than solve them.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by rakabuba001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
ExAngel007:

treatment
Kutumar Uba shocked...wannan fassarar fa
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Hash86(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
this landlocked oil barren desert ppl , can we push them a little bit far to Sahara desert... that part of the world is full of human waste... to kill person dey too easy to them... TUFIAKWA
Ya.. They also KILL and Burn if you are not in the same political party with them or when you steal GARRI when you're hungry..
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Kingbuhari(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hash86:

Ya.. They also KILL and Burn if you are not in the same political party with them or when you steal GARRI when you're hungry..

Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Sufgriw(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'un
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by passionate88: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Edwinmason:
i want to live and see peace

you go live pass methusela
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Carlos1989(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Probably she was attacked cos of the way she was dressed. This people in the north can be so drunk with their archaic religion to the point of being murderous weasels.

I now believe it's time we have a president who isn't a christian or a moslem. One who wouldn't think twice in dealing with this religious monsters who walk among sane men.

Religion has failed Nigeria. It has caused more problems than solve them.
ello i know her very well.... She alwayz wear long skit nd long hijba,
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by cyprex: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
this landlocked oil barren desert ppl , can we push them a little bit far to Sahara desert... that part of the world is full of human waste... to kill person dey too easy to them... TUFIAKWA

You seem deluded, hate filled and schizophrenic. I hope to read a comment from you without your self inflated ego. TUFIAKWA gi
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Kingbuhari(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
cyprex:

You seem deluded, hate filled and schizophrenic. I hope to read a comment from you without your self inflated ego. TUFIAKWA gi

Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by princessayesha(f): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to the information shared by Rariya,a sales girl was attacked by unknown men in Sokoto who tried to kill her.She managed to escape and is currently receiving treatment at Sokoto Hospital Clinic.The incident happened in Sokoto north.I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please interpret more.Below is the Hausa narration of the incident....

'TA TSALLAKE RIJJYA DA BAYA A HANNUN MATSAFA A JIHAR SAKKWATO

Wata matashiya da Allah ya nufe ta tana da sauran shan ruwa, ta tsallake rijiya da baya a hannun wasu matasa da ba a san ko su wanene ba, inda suka yi yunkurin yanke mata kai, amma Allah ya tsirar da ita.

Lamarin ya faru a shiyar Dandima a yanikin Runjin Sambo dake cikin karamar hukumar mulkin Sakkwato ta Arewa.

Ita dai yarinyar tana aiki a wani shagon sayar da kujeru a Dandima. A halin yanzu tana kwance a Asibitin Sokoto Clinic tana karbar magani'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/young-lady-attacked-by-unknown-men-in.html
It says some men suspected to be ritualists tried cutting the girl's head....that she works in a furniture shop . She managed to escape and she is currently receiving treatment in Sokoto clinic.
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by princessayesha(f): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Oil barren? get ur facts right hunny. And tell me u dont have ritualists in your place. Ewu
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Kingbuhari(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
princessayesha:

Oil barren? get ur facts right hunny. And tell me u dont have ritualists in your place. Ewu
I'm not from yellow-bar ... the babas for cannibalism and diabolism
Re: Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat by Yomiwayne80(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to the information shared by Rariya,a sales girl was attacked by unknown men in Sokoto who tried to kill her.She managed to escape and is currently receiving treatment at Sokoto Hospital Clinic.The incident happened in Sokoto north.I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please interpret more.Below is the Hausa narration of the incident....

'TA TSALLAKE RIJJYA DA BAYA A HANNUN MATSAFA A JIHAR SAKKWATO

Source:lady-attacked-by-unknown-men-in.html

She is a sales girl working along dandima round about in rumji sambo area of sokoto North local government. Some ritualist caught her and tied her hands behind her back while trying to cut off her head, but she was lucky to had escaped and in the process nearly fell inside a well. She was rescued and taken to sokoto clinic where she is presently receiving treatment. The perpetrators have been apprehended and presently charged to court.
Hope I tried

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic) / Police Intercept AK-47 Rifles Hidden In Bags Of Beans (Video, Pictures) / Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.