Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) (1309 Views)

Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) / See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by hapsyno: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by SexyNairalander: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2016
where is the money you claimed he splashed

4 Likes

Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by Samlapa: 12:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Nawa o!
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by DozieInc(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Op where is d money
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by emeijeh(m): 12:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Is that make up on his eye brows?
#bobrisky things
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2016
WERE IS THE MONEY U CLAIM HE SPLASH AM STILL SEARCHING
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by Smellymouth: 5:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Shaved eye brows..

Wet lipstick..

Tongue out.. undecided

Davido Izz everything okay?We don't want to suspect you ooo..

1 Like

Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by phlamesG: 6:01am On Dec 06, 2016
How come they no dey ever share money reach my side??
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2016
buharii see wetin u cause, even davido don dey economise his money

1 Like

Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
pinshure of him splashing the money or wedonbelivit undecided
I was watching a movie with my dad, got to a scene where they started making love with high romance.. Hmm so my people, I quietly got up and wanted to leave and my dad said "who are you deceiving". I wanted to leave so dat dey wunt spoil me.

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Talks About His Experience Smoking Weed / South African Twitter user promises singer Runtown sex / Yvonne Jegede Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.