Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, (5225 Views)

Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by NaijaEntertainm: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
You'll Laugh After Watching What Davido Did To Fans At The Airport For Money Sake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Q9KVvlE24

Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by Oppypoppy: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chai dem become doggy bc of money. Money powerful sha see as e turn adult men...lol
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by itsop(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
hmmm that's nice
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by dennisworld1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy Davido nor do them well. NCAN which set be this. This should be them gala seller. I nor call tribe o
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Smiles davido.. Rich kid with kind heart
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by hodusglobal(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
[b][/b]Poverty is even worse than HIV...See the mumus running after davido's vehicle because of small change wey him go give dem. He now tell dem to start shouting shiii shiii or na jiii jiii because money grin...Na wa for the youth of dis country ooo.
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by emeijeh(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why is he forcing them to shout like Bruce Lee?

2 Likes

Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by Teewhy2: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
If you are intelligent but poor people see you as nobody but if you are unintelligent but rich, your money makes you the most intelligent person among those poor people. That's why it is said money answerth all things.
I refuse to be poor but rich in life in Jesus name. Amen

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

1 Like

Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by Charismatic107: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
What do you expect,30 billion for the akant oo
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by Partnerbiz3: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Obo
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by crackhouse(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2017
Ok
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by Olibboy: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2017
if I stream this video call me bastard. Na u buy data for me abi
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by Jfrankination(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
embarassedwhat Money can cause... those idiots naw saying chii abut wat are older than davido oh
..o refuse to be intimidated
Re: See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, by gbzed(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
LAughing out loud

Na em money

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Male Musicians Who Don’t Date Nigerian Girls (pictures) / Life As A Celebrity: Good Or Bad? / Watch: Part Of The P0rn Video Is Me, The Other Part Isn’t Me – Pamela Odame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.