Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango (2281 Views)

Outrage As Nigerians Perform Traditional Rituals Publicly In South Africa.Photos / Windstorm Kills 3 Villagers In Uhunowerre, Enugu; Community To Consult The Gods / Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by KingSango(m): 12:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Greetings,

When I look at this picture of Baba Sango, Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III, I can recognize the presence of Sango his ancestor immersed his being. Sango does not bow to no one. Sango is a true King of Kings, head of a royal empire, the Empire of Oyo. All Yoruba people worldwide those blessed to be born in Africa, especially Nigeria, most favorably Oyo state, and all those in Diaspora, are called, "Yoruba" because we are subjects of the Oba of Oyo. All current Yoruba language is influenced by dialects of Oyo. All of the culture, rituals and herbal medicine, weaponry, constitution and law, all these and other things called, "Yoruba" culture began in Oyo. I find this to be the same when I studied Asia that the culture of Japan began in China. The culture of Korea, both Koreas, North and South, started in China. Vietnamese people are actually Chinese ethnic groups, but Tawainese are direct descendants of China, and more recent. Oyo plays an important place in West African history although many times in the U.S the study is always about Ghana, Mali, and Kemet. African had many great empires and Oyo was one of its greatest and longest running. So that brings up Baba Sango and his ancestors and living descendants. When I tell people there is no Jesus Christ they get offended but there wasn't any Jesus Christ. Jesus doesn't have a tomb, a temple, never left a kingdom, and doesn't have any descendants to fill his shoes. But there are royal Emperors in Africa, great royal ancestors, who were King of Kings and worshiped as Gods by their subjects. People dispute with me when I tell them that Baba Sango is a King of Kings. Well here's a picture of the Emir of Kano bowing to Baba Sango. The Emir is the great king of Kano, his people are Fulani/Hausa descendant. As I've said before that Baba Sango made peace with the Hausa people unlike current Nigerian Republic. Baba Sango encouraged trade and commerce among ancient West Africans just like his descendant the current Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III. The people of Kano, subjects of the Emir, remember the greatness of Oyo and the Oyo royal family. The Oyo noble families, such as the Oyo Mesi, who have unbroken lineages, deserve praise as well for the fineness of Oyo. And of course, the Ogboni who initiate all kings and no king initiate Ogboni, are responsible too also for the greatness of Oyo Empire. Ase.

Yes Sango is a force of nature, an Irunmole and all that jazz. But those who understand it only that way, while ignoring the manifestation of Sango in the world, the living Sango, are missing out on reality. We must understand how the ashe of Olodumare permeates every living thing and every non-living thing. The waters of nun, which is the pure ashe, surrounds the outer shell of our world called, "ILE", in English its "Earth". The primordial ashe stretches into the present world and its in the bones of every human being. The bones outlast the body and contain the DNA, the marrow of our essence. The word Egun, from what I understand, means "Bones", not just ancestor. Inside Baba Sango's bones is the primdoial ashe of his ancestor the great Alaafin Sango, who was defied as the "God of Thunder". Oba Adeyemii III has the royal traits of his ancestor. But I will let you read the passage explaining this:

The Ancient Kemetic people, now called Egypt, where both Yorubas and Fulani/Hausas descend, envisaged the oceanic abyss of the Nun as surrounding a bubble in which the sphere of life is encapsulated, representing the deepest mystery of their cosmogony.[3] In Ancient Kemet creation accounts the original mound of land comes forth from the waters of the Nun.[4] The Nun is the source of all that appears in a differentiated world, encompassing all aspects of divine and earthly existence. In the Ennead cosmogony Nun is perceived as transcendent at the point of creation alongside Atum the creator god.

The waters or primordial ashe considered both male and female. True balanced cosmology always includes this perfection of the male and female working in harmony. This balance is both gender's role in the gross world, our world, the world of the mundane. All cultures that exclude a balance of the feminine principle suffer from not having this perfect cosmology. Cosmology is the real beginning of all religion and all philosophy. Also this can be understood to apply achieving balances of all opposites, Yin and Yang, etc.

The primordial waters: Nun and Naunet

Nun and Naunet were the personification of the primordial watery abbyss. Ptah, who as lonely creator god, was neither male nor female, was identified with both Nun and Naunet in his roles of begetter and giver of birth:
The gods who came into being as Ptah:
Ptah upon the Great Throne...
Ptah-Nun, the father who begot Atum...
Ptah-Naunet, the mother who bore Atum...
Ptah, the Great, that is the heart and tongue of the Ennead...

Yoruba people more than likely descended from farmers in Kemet who settled and built cities. Fulani/Hausa people descend from Nubian warrior tribes who raised animals, traveled and were explorers. The economic balance between these two that Baba Alaafin achieved historically where Yorubas farmed and formed trade of agriculture products and blacksmith tools and weapons, the Hausa raised animals and formed trade of animals, blacksmith tools and weapons. So yes, Ogun existed before Sango as the blacksmith, toolmaker, Baba of civilization, ancient King. This exchange also existed in Kemet and that is what I mean the issue of South and North Nigeria are easy to solve. Just follow the blueprint and the steps left by the ancestors. Alaafin Sango and Emir of Kano perform very well. Great leaders always promote the peace.

Love, Baba Ejiogbe.

1 Share

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by Samlapa: 12:49am On Dec 06, 2016
observed
Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by KingSango(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2016
To understand this you must change your cosmology and return to traditions. Your consciousness will raise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4
Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by SexyNairalander: 12:56am On Dec 06, 2016
i also know of one amadioha,

and its in between my legs

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by KingSango(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Hey, Colonial Mentality, how the hell are you my long lost brother?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q2F2TaRghE

1 Share

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by KingSango(m): 1:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Nonhonorable men will one day perish. Nothing wrong with tribalism as long as every man honors his tribe by honoring himself. Honor is the way to African unity. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozyZEJiig8U

1 Share

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by Emassive(m): 2:34am On Dec 06, 2016
All i can feel through this post is ..........

His opinion though because he sits on a throne of sango which is which is why his city hasn't grown for ages even as the first city in west africa...
Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by KingSango(m): 2:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Emassive:
All i can feel through this post is ..........

His opinion though because he sits on a throne of sango which is which is why his city hasn't grown for ages even as the first city in west africa...

When is the last time you paid taxes/tribute to your King? And also when is the last time you went to Oyo City and help rebuild the city after the enemy diminished Oyo Empire? Do you even promote anything related to the glory of Oyo Empire to the youth? Ase.

1 Share

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by Emassive(m): 3:10am On Dec 06, 2016
hey am in Oyo state right now just at elebu area in IDO LGA so please don't think am an ipob ok.... Oyo is still a stagnant city and GOD forbid as i will no consciously pay my hard earned to a dirty monarch that serves a dead sango
KingSango:

When is the last time you paid taxes/tribute to your King? And also when is the last time you went to Oyo City and help rebuild the city after the enemy diminished Oyo Empire? Do you even promote anything related to the glory of Oyo Empire to the youth? Ase.

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by Atiku2019: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Nice
Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by KingSango(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Emassive:
hey am in Oyo state right now just at elebu area in IDO LGA so please don't think am an ipob ok.... Oyo is still a stagnant city and GOD forbid as i will no consciously pay my hard earned to a dirty monarch that serves a dead sango

Look at my photo on my page, my name is Sango Kiande Ejiogbe.

How come you're hiding while talking down upon the Kabeyesi, Oba Oloori Iku Baba Yeye?

Do you even know what Iku Baba Yeye means?

You know nothing and you're hiding from the great Leopard.

1 Share

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by Emassive(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
You need a better engagement instead of building a huge bondage for your generation to fight free from. What have you profited from the worship and praise of those dead names so far?
KingSango:

Look at my photo on my page, my name is Sango Kiande Ejiogbe.

How come you're hiding while talking down upon the Kabeyesi, Oba Oloori Iku Baba Yeye?

Do you even know what Iku Baba Yeye means?

You know nothing and you're hiding from the great Leopard.

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by Emassive(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you want the money, come and collect it..!
KingSango:

Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by KingSango(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Emassive:
If you want the money, come and collect it..!

You'll be paying your taxes soon because Oyo Empire will rise again.
Re: I Don't Know The Gods As Well As Nigerians But I Know Baba Sango by KingSango(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Emassive:

You need a better engagement instead of building a huge bondage for your generation to fight free from. What have you profited from the worship and praise of those dead names so far?

Are you saying the Alaafin is dead? And what about the Queen Mothers of Oyo, are they dead too? And the Oyo Mesi? And what of the Ogboni are they all dead? The Royal House of Oyo Empire is alive well fool.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / I Love Farting / Why Do Igbos Always Travel Every December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.