Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day (42247 Views)

2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom / 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by afanide: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Why is he jumping from one Party to another

But if this man merges with Tinubu and Jonathan, the North won't find it easy to withstand the strong pressure......

You want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitterkola, Ginger, Cocoa)? Get the Materials and start straight
ahead.

EVERY GOOD THING HAS A PRICE. 98% OF THINGS WITHOUT PRICES ARE USELESS.

Check my signature below for my
contact......
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by bobbybrown007: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Nickfriday:
Am totally in deep support, kwankwaso is the only people oriented politician that can synthesis Nigeria and give us our desired Nigeria, Sai Kwankwaso,
kwankwasiyya Amana
he should just die infact all those that refuse to give up should just start it by next year, am hungry and they are there thinking of another party
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by HungerBAD: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
And the more '' SAYS '' he has in every government , the richer he becomes, Obasanjo pre-1999 was not that rich but after he assumed power billions flowed into his accounts, Obasanjo farms became a mega project, Bells University , His library alone was more than 5billion Naira and other undocumented deals he gets across the nation, he is richer than some local governments in Nigeria, until all this KING UZZIAHS holding the glory of Nigeria are crushed, Nigeria will continue to go in cycles cool

Word.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by michoim(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
There is no one OBJ has no reservation about.His reservation about Buhari is that Buhari keeps mentioning of 16 years of PDP misrule which includes 8 years of his regime...Even the Kwankwaso he desired has his reign in Kano state bedevilled with corruption and fraudulent contract award...OBJ once desired Sule Lamido during GEJ, but now we saw that last year Sule Lamido was charged with looting of billions of naira...

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by 4nobody4every1: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Word.
Every KING UZZIAH holding the destiny & glory of Nigeria must crash before Nigeria's glory will shine cool
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by slivertongue: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2016
" the former president said that although he was quick to support the APC, however, he was not as quick to support Buhari’s bid to become president in 2015, because he had reservations about his capacity to lead the country"

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by vicoloni(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
My problem has to do with Obasanjo himself.

He wants to still have a say in a new party? this man had a say in the Nigeria Civil war in the 60's, he also had a say in the 70's in Nigeria when he became the President.

He had a say in the 80's when Shagari was President. He was courted for advice by most of the Military leaders in the 90's, and eventually ruled us for 8 years, and has since had a say in the project called Nigeria.

When will the people younger start having a say in Nigeria, without the Obasanjo's and Anenih's wanting to forcefully have a say in it too?

Young people will have a say in Nigeria when they stop fooling around on the internet

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

He wants to still have a say in a new party? this man had a say in the Nigeria Civil war in the 60's, he also had a say in the 70's in Nigeria when he became the President.

He had a say in the 80's when Shagari was President. He was courted for advice by most of the Military leaders in the 90's, and eventually ruled us for 8 years, and has since had a say in the project called Nigeria.

When will the people younger start having a say in Nigeria, without the Obasanjo's and Anenih's wanting to forcefully have a say in it too?

Obasanjo has a hand in every bad thing that has befallen this country since 1979.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Omeokachie: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Obasanjo knows that whatever treatment Abacha gave him will be childs play should Atiku become president.

Crafty Obasanjo is only guarding his own rear while clothing it in national colours.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Donpressman(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
ivandragon:
this proposed Mega party will make the same mistake APC made.

rather than come up with a blueprint on its plans for the development of Nigeria & then shop around for people who have shown the capacity & vision in their own private lives/businesses to key into this blueprint...

they will end up making it about just kicking out PMB with no plan after that.
The best comment have read on Nairaland in 2016!
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by EternalTruths: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Is it not then mind bendingly puzzling that the secessionist people that claim to be better than the cattle people have now shamefully abandoned their beerfraud hero in prison and are now struggling to suck the cocks of Atiku, one of the cattle people? undecided

What a confused bunch of hypocrites they are.

Only political illiterates think the secessionists people care about Atiku.

Election day , Atiku will fail like his brother who picked a secessionist person as VP in 2003 and 2007 cool

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by happney65: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2016
omolola15 I hope you have seen what I am saying..I supported Rabiu musa kwakwaso cos he's achievements where all visible..He defeated Atiku and came second in the primaries even when Atiku had all the Money..It was a known fact that Buhari was a failure waiting to happen...You don see now..You dey there still they support failure..U ain't seen nothing yet...Ahahahhahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by kunlexco4u2030: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Nigerians we are the problems of our self why we always support the crimes and against the truths. we always saying we want Nigeria to b ok like some others development countries and the only one president that kick against the crimes president buhari we didn't give him absolutely support instead of praise him and praying for him we are not , what we all sayings always is that we don't want a transparency government and saying we need someone that can steal Nigeria money and distributed it to prodigal citizenship of Nigeria. because of recession pls let support the transparency government and kick against the crimes and corruption because without the eradicate of corruptions Nigeria won't develop pls let's us support any politicians that kick against the corruption and crimes may be APC, PDP or any party
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by lordyugo: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2016
sarrki:
In as much it will have the interest of Nigeriansome

I will support too

u r best depicted as a human being dat goes with the wind,wherever it blows.
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by ekedimma(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2016
try to have forgiving spirit
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by lordyugo: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Do wailers and Nnamdi Kanu Atiku iPods copy?

The Jagaban of Borgu is going nowhere, and is remaining with President Buhari to guide the great party to further exploits.

I REPEAT, Tinubu has vowed to remain with the winning alliance that retired the Otueke drunkard permanently from Aso Rock. The icing on the cake is that the idea of a mega party of expired criminals has hit the rocks of conflicting interests and the proposal is undergoing its final burial rites. It is now imperative for Aketi to bury the hatchet and recognize Tinubu as a party leader so that the healing process in the SW can be catalyzed. Ekiti watch out.

Let's hope all the propaganda of replacing Osibanjo with the corrupt Orji Uzor Kalu will be finally rested, and the iPods can return to their regular programming of chanting Beerfraud or death.

Sai Tinubu
Sai Baba
Sai APC.

a post devoid of any intellectual capabilities
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Jesusloveyou: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2016
newbornmacho:
grin how time flies, how things change. APC no longer the broom to sweep away our sorrows? Shameless old men destroying young peoples' future. I'm vindicated for not supporting these kleptocrats
I'm also vindicated for hating ineffectual buffoon and pdp till tomorrow.
And buhari still remain the best president that ever rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by QuotaSystem: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

Only political illiterates think the secessionists people care about Atiku.

Election day , Atiku will fail like his brother who picked a secessionist person as VP in 2003 and 2007 cool

His brother your current President? Or are you mistaken?

@ bolded...this is rich coming from the world renowned politically unintelligent and handicapped nyamiri undecided

So it's just about the mere commissioner position you hope Atiku will give the secessionist people? Even more evidence of confused hypocrisy.

In fact that can't possibly be the only reason why iPods abandoned Kanu in Kuje and are now the head campaigners for Atiku/the North to rule a united Nigeria till 2027...I refuse to believe such a large group of people can be so collectively confused and shameless.

The fellow below must be right.

ikwubaba:

It tells you nobody is fighting for Biafra or a genuine course. Many fellows simply could not survive without corruption. so the hue and cry has always against the dethronement of corruption. So they can court even a jihad if he will allow corruption to fester and propagate.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Donraqh(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Jokes every where........

One thing that brings these politicians together is just their common interest.
Fraction this , fraction that, merger, defection and all that are all indices of corruption.

The problem is that Nigerians are rather too gullible to factor real intentions at a given time.

As for Obasanjo himself I think he will be better off a great commedian.......
He abandoned PDP in 2015 , gave a blanket approval to APC thereafter......
Now on the verge of pitching tents with a yet nascent Emerging acclaimed party
what about the condition to side line his self perceived political enermy.

As for Asiwaju..... no reasonal politician will come out straight and conscent to opposing
a political and rulling party he worked so hard to bring to power,
Tinubu had been agrieved but that is inter party, is left for APC to apease this god
and that I know they are very much aware of. This is one man that to me exibits great quality of
a stake holder and a leader unlike the Comic Obasanjo.

But in all PDP and APC had failed Nigerians....all birds of like minds.....my humble submission...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by dreu2fine(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Prepare 4presidency ingozi iweala.my choice
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by ebby9z(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2016
The recycling is about to start again. The same set of senile, corrupt, unintelligent men are about to rebrand themselves under another new umbrella without any marked difference in ideology. Till when will we do this? Most of these people are former presidents, governors and senators, what new thing do they have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Ojukwu4real(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The Jagaban of Borgu is going nowhere, and is remaining with President Buhari to guide the great party to further exploits.

I REPEAT, Tinubu has vowed to remain with the winning alliance that retired the Otueke drunkard permanently from Aso Rock. The icing on the cake is that the idea of a mega party of expired criminals has hit the rocks of conflicting interests and the proposal is undergoing its final burial rites. It is now imperative for Aketi to bury the hatchet and recognize Tinubu as a party leader so that the healing process in the SW can be catalyzed. Ekiti watch out.

Let's hope all the propaganda of replacing Osibanjo with the corrupt Orji Uzor Kalu will be finally rested, and the iPods can return to their regular programming of chanting Beerfraud or death.

Sai Tinubu
Sai Baba
Sai APC.

Stop taking d kind of weed ure on now,try another type then u can come back and comment reasonable

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by femliany(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

When will the people younger start having a say in Nigeria?without the Obasanjo's and Anenih's wanting to forcefully have a say in it too?

This is what I have been saying since..don't vote for anyone who is more than 60 years of age but wait,are nija youths really ready to rule?because majority are busy with:baba ijebu,nairabet,and every other things that bring quick money,Majority have forgotten that they can fly too

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by silverspringle(f): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Warris all this? sad Obasonjo should retire from active politics already cos he's becoming a nuisance. We need new faces with new ideology

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

When will the people younger start having a say in Nigeria?without the Obasanjo's and Anenih's wanting to forcefully have a say in it too?
When our youths stop playing nairabet with Their destiny. When they join political parties and when they stop seeing politics as a dirty game but rather an instrument of Change. Then the likes of Obj and Anenih will have no choice than to step down. The rate of apathy in Nigeria is still on the high side.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Halo22: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Must Obasanjo be the one to recommend who becomes our next leader? Am sure he knows that if Atiku becomes the President, automatically Ota farm will be taken from him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by austinesteve(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Sai Tinubu
Sai Baba
Sai APC.

When will U guys post comments without bashing and rendering courses on other tribe and people who doesn't share same political Ideology with U?...sometimes i wonder if most nairalanders are Nigerians!..we talk abt being leaders of tomorrow, how can that be when we developed so much hate right from d grassroots.
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by Reference(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2016
I'm beginning to forget that the elections that brought this government to power was just a shade under two years ago and already the wheels have fallen off, faster than I would have ever seen. It appears Nigerians have begun to assert themselves. That hunger is the most effective debugging tool is becoming an understatement.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by ernieboy(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
afanide:
Why is he jumping from one Party to another

But if this man merges with Tinubu and Jonathan, the North won't find it easy to withstand the strong pressure......

You want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitterkola, Ginger, Cocoa)? Get the Materials and start straight
ahead.

EVERY GOOD THING HAS A PRICE. 98% OF THINGS WITHOUT PRICES ARE USELESS.

Check my signature below for my
contact......
actually some of the best things in life are free e.g. air.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by DedeNkem: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Obasanjo belongs in prison. He's the most corrupt politician in Nigeria!

This a thief who gave senators in ₦50 million each in broad daylight for his failed third term bid and Ribadu (who's claims he fought corruption) did nothing!

Obasanjo is cancer in this country!
Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by shotster50(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Proposed Mega party for the people whose access to the national cake has been cut off Nigeria never ceases to amaze...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day by OreMI22: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Obasanjo is an expired politician and a big part of Nigeria's problems.

He is not needed in a new Nigeria mega party being formed.

Atiku will be our President in 2019

Nigeria Sai...

#BabaAtiku2019 !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.