Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat (23416 Views)

Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos) / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Nigerian Army Acquires "UGV" Mine sweeper (BOZENA - 5) (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by jidxin(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2016
nice1 frm u
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Coolies.
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by wolewole200(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2016
@agabusta
I think you are the governor of Ogun State.

Siiiioor.

Never meddle in what you know nothing about, with that you will live long

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by djbobby007: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Obipat:
He is better than Buhari but he should pay salaries. I don't know why Afonja states owe salaries despite the money they extort from igbos
I dnt knw y igbo will still come and hustle in d SW

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by sherif4owo(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Even at the detriment of the workers salaries

2019 will be like this for APC in ogun state

what do you actually want? Good news or Bad news? Don't you think you should just be happy sometimes?

ain't you tired of news of crime, bombs, recession, Buhari, herdsmen, Tinubu, corruption, Gej, Dasuki, Pej, militant ... ...

Just say congrats and be happy for the beneficiary who might never thought they would ever own the House. undecided

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Nice one from my state governor
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Can this kind of benefit go round to every hard working sweeper and traffic warden. Why starting what you cannot finish
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Boss13: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2016
In my honest opinion, this is nonsense. This gesture is what charitable organizations engage themselves with. How does a governor take pride in changing the lives of just two residents in his state.

I should be reading a governor signing a policy that will ensure low cost housing is available to 500 - 1000 low income earners and even at that this is what local government chairman do in developed countries.
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2016
How then choose this lucky recipient's? Another avenue to siphon public funds. How much was budgeted for this in house gesture of magomago kwaruption?
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Doctor0071(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

see u u hold stones den hold guns, who hold hmmmmm, u or dem is strong
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by segebase(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2016
nice one
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by joshsamuel(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Nice
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2016
This man na idiot ooo...instead of you to coman continue this agbado road you started, you are there giving room.
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Obipat(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:

I only gave you a reason why u think Eastern states re doing well. If your foes can evacuate Afonja states, resources channelled into your beings can be used to Orientate and train the Omoile and Agbero's that you mentioned.

Afonja State Governors re just overwhelmed with the daily influx of your kinsmen- you need to get to Ojodu Berger to attest to this. Sorry Bro for using a foul Language

As for Amadioha, he definitely will be fine!
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by youngsahito(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2016
baba Amosun, you still have some uncompleted roads to be complete b4 2019.SIA
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by blackprowler: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Governance on a whim. Country where executive power translates to personal ownership of the whole treasury. I didn't read a single comment but I can swear people will be praising him. Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Eagle360(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2016
agabusta:

Amosun is not owing workers salary.
are you a worker? his mou with labour leaders have not been fulfilled, he promise to pay one month deduction out 14 months he owed. promise not fulfill . Is deduction not part of salary??

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by cybriz82(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

how d 3rd guy use 1 hand hold dat big stone still dey surprise me...
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by Igolasko: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
okasebe:
Amosun please pay workers their October salaries.

I received alert on November salary yesterday but there was no October salary there

Don't punish us because of the strike action we embarked on in October. ..please pay us October salaries too

The write up above speaks volumes.This is the extent the gate way Governor displayed his love for workers that work for the state .Is no more a secret that deductions of workers are not remitted to the co operatives for years.Pensioners gratuities not paid and no promotion for workers.
These are the offences of the workers for asking for their rights.After many promises unfulfilled they went on strike .
They were punished for 67days b4 paying them a month salary.Haba this is unfair.Please correct this.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by jpassion987: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
He deserted the roads in Agbado for a very long time and people are suffering.
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
fayose will not do this for his people except to share rice,ponmo and cake to them
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by guvna(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=johnpowers post=51677572][/quote]

!!
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by guvna(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by adisaigbo1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Obipat:
igbos are liability? A kid you're. Grow up. Who are doing omonile in Lagos? who are agberes? Who own big businesses in Lagos? Please get out of my mention before amadioha strike you
Big businesses kwa or 2×2 shops ?

Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by muredo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
agabusta:

Amosun is not owing workers salary.

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat by agabusta: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
muredo:

Are you okay?

Are you being owned salary? Which month please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.