Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Should We Move Out? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should We Move Out? (21582 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Move Out? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
There's this compound close to my house that it's occupants where held in bondage for years until they got delivered by God.They never new the landlord put a totoise in the GP water tank they drink from because the tank has never been washed.

Unfortunately for the landlord,my security man was washing my tanks and his tennants asked if he could equally assist them in washing theirs which he agreed after they offered him some money.

Lo and behold,as he went into the tank,he came out with a big totois.While deliberating on what to do to it,the landlord rushed in;
and was panting profusely begging us not to kill it.

When we asked him the reason he kept the totoise in the tank after threatening to kill instantly,he confessed it's used to trap all his tennants destinies.The totoise was finally killed by some angry tennants,a week later,the evil man died.

6 Likes

Re: Should We Move Out? by pbs4real(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richy4:
My brother, Nothing was wrong with where you were living....You did not know how to be prudent in spending......If you and your girl knew how to manage money, you would not have been in this situation...Your girl was in states and she doesn't watch Suze Orman show...

I suggest you move out. not because of the landlord, but because you cannot afford the payment anymore. get an affordable apartment man, when things became ok again, then you can decide to buy or live in an affluent suburb...Everyone needs wisdom in terms of money management...

One last advise, In future, choose your friends wisely...Do not go for all weather kind of friends....They are not good for keeps..

this a spiritual battle,u re too naive to understand what is going on.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Move Out? by castrokins(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Haba Mma! This Matter Vex You Go Far O shocked

ifyalways:
This Acidosis of a guy cannot cease to amaze me. How can you hide behind your laptop to type trash?

Are you a landlord?

How in God's name did you come up with this your statement of fact trash : 9 out of 10 landlords are occultic or did something spiritual in their homes? How

Lazy ass tenants with zero money management and planning skills who blame everyone but themselves for their misfortunes.

Re: Should We Move Out? by pbs4real(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mimzyy:

Phewww. Thank you. I was almost beginning to believe that everyone on this thread is superstitious when it's just money management that the intending couple lack.

another ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: Should We Move Out? by pbs4real(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richy4:

My sis, I hate when they blame the witches when they were practically innocent and were not even looking their way cheesy

I believe that the landlord was not there when he was spending his money....Besides, who got that kind of time to charm someone to spend his or her own money...He cannot tell me that he did not invite few friends over to his house to come and see his girl when she arrived Nigeria...When money is only going out without coming into the account, what did he expect..

I think Nigerian movies.... with their creative acts/ imaginations has so brainwashed a lot of people, that you can't even differentiate a learned person and .....

what u knw is meagre to what u dnt knw.

3 Likes

Re: Should We Move Out? by DaySpringer: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richy4 mimzyy and ifyalways

Come and read the posts and stories shared by fellow Nairalanders above.

Are they all not prudent with their money?
It is greater foolishness and naivete to come and say that the OP is not prudent with his money and lacks money management skills. When you don't know him.

This is Nigeria and this is Africa, these things are not superstition here. People who have "Lived" take note I said "lived" these experiences know what it is like, know what it means to be affected and then set free.

You think you know better but actually, you're more ignorant than you realise.

5 Likes

Re: Should We Move Out? by nmreports: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
Interesting topic.

Acidosis, I like you but you cannot successfully say 90% of landlords are occultic.
Ifyalways, remember the OP is going through a lot, solutions is what he needs not blames.

I will like to answer the Otunbaa question as smartly as he asked.

"You have decided to move out, what do we think".

1) It is really not surprising that you lost your job. Times are hard in Nigeria and oil business is tough. I have a brother who lost his job at Chevron too.
Getting back an oil and gas jobs at this time can be a herculean task too.
Have you tried targeting oil marketing.

2) Can your fiance speak with her friends over there to help her and she repays when she gets there. Probably sign a document attesting that she would pay back.

3) If your mind doesnt want to stay in that house anymore then I think you should move. Get another place and pray hard before you make payment for any house.

4) You have worth but these are trying times. Keep being strong... Don't give him. It won't last. I can imagine how uncomfortable you feel in that house everyday. Just stay strong.

5) Get close to God. He won't fail you. Pray hard and keep applying. Try out new things. Try new skills and you might just not know what is hidden in you.

I personally believe Op is modest to have paid for a NGN300, 000 in Ikeja but he may also not have managed what he had but then I wasn't in his shoes so cant judge.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Move Out? by Adeoba10(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
arthurshelly:

Are you the only Tennant in the house?why don't you relocate to a remote area like iju Ishaga,ipaja or akkute ajuwo first?are a chritian or muslim?
Awon ti Lambe inside...
Re: Should We Move Out? by ceejay80s(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Acidosis:
Na all these kain house I dey find.

grin grin

PM me your address in Ikeja. A night in your house is enough to understand your points.

So...u wan live for horror house? Go and watch evil dead 1 &2 movie first and if after seeing this movie, u still no change ur mind, then u are not human

1 Like

Re: Should We Move Out? by baby124: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
It's possible. Though it may not be the landlord. But you whose energy does not correlate with the energy in the house. A lot of houses or locations have a past. In foreign countries if the past of a house is too tragic it is torn down and left as an empty land. But Nigerians will keep renting such places. Before you rent you need to ask important questions about a house, ask the neighbors too and go to the area in the afternoon/evening to observe it.

1 Like

Re: Should We Move Out? by danny34(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
otunbaa:

In June 2014, I moved into this house in ikeja while working with an oil and gas firm and my fiancé was living and working in the states and was planning to relocate back to Nigeria so we can get married and start our own family. In December 2014, same year I moved into the house, I got sacked by the company for no reason and this is a job I have been doing for almost 3 years and since then I have not gotten another job till this moment because I feel that someone with my experience shouldn't be finding it difficult to get another job because I have worked with 3 major oil and gas firms with close to 8 years experience. In 2015, my fiancé got back from the states hoping to start a business and before we know it we started spending the money on nothing tangible till it finished and ever since she tried going back but no luck due to no money to finance it and nobody is willing to assist us with money, it's like helpers are running away to assist. We struggled to pay this year's rent ( 300k ) which will expire by June next year. Just recently someone told us to move out of the house that the owner might have done something to hinder our progress while he progresses and also I was told by someone in the neighborhood that a labourer died in the building while building the house and we are the first occupant of this house. I and my fiancé have concluded to move out of the house.
So fellas what do you think?

Talking from experience.... Don't just move out, run away from there........

1 Like

Re: Should We Move Out? by Fundamentalist: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
otunbaa:

In June 2014, I moved into this house in ikeja while working with an oil and gas firm and my fiancé was living and working in the states and was planning to relocate back to Nigeria so we can get married and start our own family. In December 2014, same year I moved into the house, I got sacked by the company for no reason and this is a job I have been doing for almost 3 years and since then I have not gotten another job till this moment because I feel that someone with my experience shouldn't be finding it difficult to get another job because I have worked with 3 major oil and gas firms with close to 8 years experience. In 2015, my fiancé got back from the states hoping to start a business and before we know it we started spending the money on nothing tangible till it finished and ever since she tried going back but no luck due to no money to finance it and nobody is willing to assist us with money, it's like helpers are running away to assist. We struggled to pay this year's rent ( 300k ) which will expire by June next year. Just recently someone told us to move out of the house that the owner might have done something to hinder our progress while he progresses and also I was told by someone in the neighborhood that a labourer died in the building while building the house and we are the first occupant of this house. I and my fiancé have concluded to move out of the house.

I don't believe the house is responsible for anything. It saden's me that people who claim to believe in God still follow such superstions and yet claim to be believers in God.IT IS ONLY GOD THAT CAN DO AND UNDO. If you are indeed a believer in God nothing can bring harm or benefit you except as He will. The claim that people are still deep in traditional beliefs is still very true . consider the example of two friends whom both graduated with first class and yet graduate A was more successful than graduate B . the later didnt offend God , its just life. Take a deep look at your life and you would discover that despite your present predicament you are still better off than many of your peers. If you want to feel God's grace look at those below u not above you.

There is only one constant thing in life , its Change. Even the so called wwealthy amongst us they undergo difficulties in their daily life. For example , I will suppose you are in a state of good health many wealthy people don't enjoy such luxury. Health cannot be bought. Life is full of challenges any body preaching a perfect life is just fooling people.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Move Out? by XtrmeBachelor(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
bro i understand you perfectly well! because my family has had similar experience! the truth is that most houses are built with questionable foundation! whereby you move in with millions and before you know it you go ddrained, no because of excessive spending buh because of the manipulations you ordinary eyes cant see! and when you live in sin it becomes hard for you to even notice u are being robbed spiritually! my advice is park out! rebuild your spiritual life with God and ur breakthrough will come! and you will regain in thousand folds all youve lost
Re: Should We Move Out? by masseratti: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Acidosis:

I get the points, but I'd still advise OP to go ahead and fortify himself. Some atheists will jump on this thread, read your comments and mislead innocent people. I actually don't take them seriously. They mostly claim they don't believe in God but what we don't know is that their parents are back in the village praying and fasting earnestly for their success. Even our Seun on Nairaland has misled a lot of ignorant people into his beliefs. What they don't know is that the name "Seun" actually means "Oluwaseun" (meaning: God thank you). What this tells me is that Seun's parents may actually be the serious prayer warriors behind his success.

I have a very wealthy Uncle today who, I'm sure must have misled a lot of people with his wayward life. Today, they all celebrate him, spend his money, but what these people don't know is that my uncle spent a month in MFM when he nearly died of poverty. Today he is wealthy and have totally forgotten about God or Church. If he claims atheist today, a lot of his followers will abandon God.

Today, everyone envy Don Jazzy. What they don't know is that Don Jazzy hails from Celestial Church. While he no longer attends Cele, I'm 100% sure he has links with those priests who continually fortify him, in spite his wealth.

I'm not disputing your points and the fact that some persons read spiritual meanings to many things. However, seeing OP's stance, you'd understand that he's completely ignorant of the spiritual facet of life. I'm reacting this way to guard him against the deceivers (atheists), they'll soon invade the thread.
Don Jazzy is not Cele but C&S, there is a difference in the two churches, Just like Redeem and winners

1 Like

Re: Should We Move Out? by 4nobody4every1: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
nyben4eva:
There's this compound close to my house that it's occupants where held in bondage for years until they got delivered by God.They never new the landlord put a totoise in the GP water tank they drink from because the tank has never been washed.

Unfortunately for the landlord,my security man was washing my tanks and his tennants asked if he could equally assist them in washing theirs which he agreed after they offered him some money.

Lo and behold,as he went into the tank,he came out with a big totois.While deliberating on what to do to it,the landlord rushed in;
and was panting profusely begging us not to kill it.

When we asked him the reason he kept the totoise in the tank after threatening to kill instantly,he confessed it's used to trap all his tennants destinies.The totoise was finally killed by some angry tennants,a week later,the evil man died
wickedness of the highest order sad sad

Re: Should We Move Out? by sinisters(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Op Move out sharp.....
Try this to pacify your conscience. Time is too limited in this life to be someone's fetish experiment..
I too sabi na hin go kill some pple, u re in Africa where wickedness is d order of the day u dey form posh... D devil go wire you tire.. I was like you guys b4,now I know better.
Re: Should We Move Out? by MONITZ: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fundamentalist:

I don't believe the house is responsible for anything. It saden's me that people who claim to believe in God still follow such superstions and yet claim to be believers in God.IT IS ONLY GOD THAT CAN DO AND UNDO. If you are indeed a believer in God nothing can bring harm or benefit you except as He will. The claim that people are still deep in traditional beliefs is still very true . consider the example of two friends whom both graduated with first class and yet graduate A was more successful than graduate B . the later didnt offend God , its just life. Take a deep look at your life and you would discover that despite your present predicament you are still better off than many of your peers. If you want to feel God's grace look at those below u not above you.

There is only one constant thing in life , its Change. Even the so called wwealthy amongst us they undergo difficulties in their daily life. For example , I will suppose you are in a state of good health many wealthy people don't enjoy such luxury. Health cannot be bought. Life is full of challenges any body preaching a perfect life is just fooling people.

.Even the bible acknowledges the existence of some of these things, so y do u think it's ungodly for a christian to believe these things actually happen.? I think we re in a hurry to forget that we re Africans with foundations/roots that re either good or bad, we re quick to imitate the whites who we foolishly believe to disprove things that actually exist .

Haven't u heard of haunted houses? The whites know abt voodoo and mysticism, so if they do then wat re we Africans trying to form or be? Are we trying to act too sophisticated, westernised or educated to believe that if a thing can't be proven to exist then it doesn't exist.

It's everyone's prayers that a temptation we can't contend with shouldn't come our way.Ve u eva experienced a thing that defies solution? And ve u eva had a reason to doubt the existence of God? esp wen after so many bouts of praying and fasting and the problem still persist...

Everyone can hide behind a laptop
to talk and give advice on wat they know nothing abt, things that predate our ancestors and which they also didn't even ve answers to while they lived.....
Re: Should We Move Out? by motherfucker: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richy4:

No one was disputing that some people doesn't act funny......But We are all talking about this post at the moment...
People get laid off of their job every day when their services were no longer required everywhere in the world...
People spend scarce resources carelessly everyday without planning ahead... his Economics crash course teacher should have told him that that's what happens when scarce resources are rolling out without coming in.....I did not see what was so new based on his post... Or did he mention that his house was hunted and he hear strange noises?....

Let me tell you something... I lived in flat in Benin with 7 other tenants and I can tell you that every tenant lost a dear one, EVERY. Including I who is typing this. First it was the man above us on the left (he lost his son), then the one above us which involved wife and husband leaving children, then the one opposite that one, then the one below, my mum was next, the recent one just happened this year. COUNT!
Re: Should We Move Out? by Ugosample(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
The only question I have to ask is...

Why are Africans so wicked to their fellow Africans, or, more specifically, why are Nigerians wicked to fellow Nigerians.

Just take a look at the gory stories here.
Re: Should We Move Out? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
sonnie10:

Salted circle is just a physical representation of boundary between the mundane and the spiritual. Kind of a place of fusion of the two worlds
I was just tryna be like sam n dean from supernatural
Re: Should We Move Out? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
When you were enjoying and making money in your other apartments, you didnt tell us that the landlords released the angels of luck to bless you, but now that all the cash has been spent and you are jobless it becomes landlord fault.

Has it occured to you that we are in recession, and businesses lay off and dont hire ?

has it occured to you that you were living above your means ?

There was no proper planning, you dont spend your rent ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Move Out? by Valkyr: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
I could say there's no causal element because time has interfered. If the events were proximate like while parking in, your car was snatched and so and so, one could be certain.
The art of bewitchment seems real. At least, one bright brain I know is researching it. He wouldn't waste his time chasing such shadow for nothing. Man lives in two worlds and these two worlds do act on each other...

I'm being talkative? Go buy incense. U no need ordination to do that. Just bless it, burn it. If you can speak Latin do cos that's what the devil listens to attentively..na spiritual first aid before pronouncements of experts.
Re: Should We Move Out? by frubben(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richy4:
My brother, Nothing was wrong with where you were living....You did not know how to be prudent in spending......If you and your girl knew how to manage money, you would not have been in this situation...Your girl was in states and she doesn't watch Suze Orman show...

I suggest you move out. not because of the landlord, but because you cannot afford the payment anymore. get an affordable apartment man, when things became ok again, then you can decide to buy or live in an affluent suburb...Everyone needs wisdom in terms of money management...

One last advise, In future, choose your friends wisely...Do not go for all weather kind of friends....They are not good for keeps..

U are wise, keep it up. They will nt take responsibility of their irresponsibility. Looking for spiritual wahala to pin it on
Re: Should We Move Out? by juman(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
If you think its necessary to move to another house, move nah.

I am not expert on religious thing but from what I had seen, there was one apartment where almost all tenants moved to that apartment became poor. Things turned upside down for them.

There was another apartment also in the same neighborhood, where almost all tenants moved to that apartment moved to their own built houses from the apartment.
Re: Should We Move Out? by kheengz: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richy4:

Person with sense
Re: Should We Move Out? by idu1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
otunbaa:

My friend leave that house asap

Trust me.....
Re: Should We Move Out? by sonnie10: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
chiraqDemon:

I was just tryna be like sam n dean from supernatural
Ok. I was only giving a lecture on the symbolic meaning of the circle. Another way to look at it is the gestation period when the fetus is enclosed from the world by the uterine wall (a circle). It has to pass through a circle (The ultimate one) to emerge into the world

Circles are powerful, that is why it is so important in rituals.

1 Like

Re: Should We Move Out? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
otunbaa:

as for me I can't pack out of any yard because I know whom I am, go into serious prayers let the lord direct you on what to do. God changes situations.
Re: Should We Move Out? by messenger4891: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
Acidosis:
Na all these kain house I dey find.

grin grin

PM me your address in Ikeja. A night in your house is enough to understand your points.

Are you a pastor?
Re: Should We Move Out? by FabioPeter: 12:17am On Dec 09, 2016
I recommend you take an IQ test online.
Re: Should We Move Out? by sben2308(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2016
Richy4:

My sis, I hate when they blame the witches when they were practically innocent and were not even looking their way cheesy

I believe that the landlord was not there when he was spending his money....Besides, who got that kind of time to charm someone to spend his or her own money...He cannot tell me that he did not invite few friends over to his house to come and see his girl when she arrived Nigeria...When money is only going out without coming into the account, what did he expect..

I think Nigerian movies.... with their creative acts/ imaginations has so brainwashed a lot of people, that you can't even differentiate a learned person and .....

My dear am a testimony to this kind of thing, I rent an apartment dis year n do u know dat wen my P came to pray he was happy n he said its a good start. Few months ago I park in n now I v my own land n building on it already ,two other pieces of land in space of few months.

I want u to know there r witches n wizard, I advise they pack out cuz this is just a symptom before d main disaster comes.
And I throw it to u if u r in their shoe Wat will u do??
Re: Should We Move Out? by Origin(f): 12:52am On Dec 09, 2016
The extremely funny aspect is the landlord is most likely scared of you the tenant.

If you get a job and have success in that house would you have been thanking the landlord?

Seek God and pray hard. Times are hard for everyone, cut your coat according to your clothe.

Look inward, know your faults and never lie to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Create More Islands To Curb Land Scarcity / Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! / Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.