Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (247578 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Watch and pray

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
We are now in sabbath, it will end at sundown tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Genesis 6:2
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Obadaiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Many people don't know that there is going to be sex in heaven grin. OK, let me tell you a big secret *looks around to ensure that Ishilove and that cantankerous Hahn angry grin * are not around, there is going to be sex in heaven ooo grin. I don't want that weewee man dalaman to see this thing too

In fact, one of our major work in heaven will be sex shocked shocked See proof below in Mathew cheesy grin grin

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
MrPresident1:
Many people don't know that there is going to be sex in heaven grin. OK, let me tell you a big secret *looks around to ensure that Ishilove and that cantankerous Hahn angry grin * are not around, there is going to be sex in heaven ooo grin. I don't want that weewee man dalaman to see this thing too

In fact, one of our major work in heaven will be sex shocked shocked See proof below in Mathew cheesy grin grin

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

A ma daran ke... So how does this passage prove that there will be sex in heaven?? undecided

DrSteroid, someone badly needs glasses here o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guys don't let anybody deceive you ooo
Jesus is not coming soon kan kan....
Though he will come but not soon
Any preacher/pastor that tells you Jesus will come soon run as fast as you can away from him cos he's a liar and they are killing you they only know/teach the letter which killeth

If you need scriptural proof quote me and I will give it to you

Happy hath thou
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tfbaby:
Any preacher/pastor that tells you Jesus will come soon run as fast as you can away from him cos he's a liar and they are killing you they only know/teach the letter which killeth

Happy hath thou

Agent of the devil
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ishilove:

A ma daran ke... So how does this passage prove that there will be sex in heaven?? undecided

DrSteroid, someone badly needs glasses here o

You cannot see it? you should see it now

Genesis 6:1-2
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2019
MrPresident1:

Agent of the devil

Lol....
Agent of devil bawo
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 1:59am On Mar 31, 2019
MrPresident1:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Stop perverting the scriptures, dear. It's terrible.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 3:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Tfbaby:

Happy hath thou

hi
i would like to see the scripture proof which you spoke off, that Jesus isn't coming soon
thanks
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
johnw47:

hi
i would like to see the scripture proof which you spoke off, that Jesus isn't coming soon
thanks

Tfbaby, John is waiting for you
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
MrPresident1:

Tfbaby, John is waiting for you

false prophet pres1, i hope you don't think i am siding with you, definitely not so

i haven't seen scriptual proof that Jesus is not coming soon, as Tfbaby claimed

you don't know when Christ is returning pres, you have very many false prophecies of Christ returning that of course failed
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2019
johnw47:

hi
thanks

First an foremost sir, you need to be spiritually intelligent spiritual intelligence is different from knowing the Bible, you can read the Bible for days without understanding it. What am trying to say is you can't digest the Bible by reading carnally only the Holy Ghost can give you this intelligence so if you're here and you don't believe in the Holy Ghost you've missed it.

Please read Matthew 24:1 - end.
Note the condition given by Jesus in this scripture and tell me it is has been met
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by turl(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Same Jesus that said he would return before some of his disciples died? That Jesus? ok
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
turl:
Same Jesus that said he would return before some of his disciples died? That Jesus? ok

Sir do you think he's disciples really understood him, while Jesus was on earth nobody understood him cos people were trying to decipher what he says with their brain which is impossible.
Jesus is a spirit unless you yourself are a spirit you will only think you understand him cos its impossible to understand a spiritual matter carnally
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sir/ma y'all need to really know about spiritual counting
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by turl(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tfbaby:

Sir do you think he's disciples really understood him, while Jesus was on earth nobody understood him cos people were trying to decipher what he says with their brain which is impossible.
Jesus is a spirit unless you yourself are a spirit you will only think you understand him cos its impossible to understand a spiritual matter carnally

I never met Jesus, many of the things I've read about him appear to be untrue.
Can't just believe anything because bible says it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
Psalm 137:8-9
O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lavidalocaa:
Are you mrpresident?
Girl. what's up? long time
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tfbaby:

First an foremost sir, you need to be spiritually intelligent spiritual intelligence is different from knowing the Bible, you can read the Bible for days without understanding it. What am trying to say is you can't digest the Bible by reading carnally only the Holy Ghost can give you this intelligence so if you're here and you don't believe in the Holy Ghost you've missed it.

Please read Matthew 24:1 - end.
Note the condition given by Jesus in this scripture and tell me it is has been met

matthew 24 is not scriptual proof that Jesus cannot come soon
you have to do better than that
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 2:03am On Apr 02, 2019
Tfbaby:

before becoming a man, Jesus was the Word-a Spirit being, John 1:1
He became a human being-flesh, verse 14

Jesus was filled with the Spirit and walked in the Spirit
but he wasn't a spirit being, He was a human being

even after His resurrection Jesus appeared to His apostles as a human being:

Luk 24:37  But they were startled and frightened and thought that they were seeing a spirit
Luk 24:38  And He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? 
Luk 24:39  "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have."

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14  And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Job 8:9
(For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: )

This is one of the verses that prove that there is reincarnation. We know nothing because compared to the age and size of the universe, our days on this earth is just a shadow, our experiences too infinitesimal to make a mark in the sand of spirit memory
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2019
More people are now commenting on this thread grin this is good, we are all evangelists preaching the gospel of our God, and we will all receive our just rewards grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by shadeyinka(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2019
MrPresident1:
More people are now commenting on this thread grin this is good, we are all evangelists preaching the gospel of our God, and we will all receive our just rewards grin grin grin
Yes more people are commenting but to what purpose.

MrPresident1:

MrPresident1:

MrPresident1:
Job 8:9
(For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: )

This is one of the verses that prove that there is reincarnation. We know nothing because compared to the age and size of the universe, our days on this earth is just a shadow, our experiences too infinitesimal to make a mark in the sand of spirit memory

I think you should stick to that which is plainly made plain by the scriptures. People who are not Christians and even agents of satan also read and post on this thread. Let's be careful
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Revelation 7:10-12
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Yes more people are commenting but to what purpose.

I think you should stick to that which is plainly made plain by the scriptures. People who are not Christians and even agents of satan also read and post on this thread. Let's be careful

There will be sex in heaven, and there will be procreation. After all when God created Adam and placed him in heaven, he ordered him to be fruitful and multiply. Heaven is right here on earth

Reincarnation is in the Bible, we are all reincarnated beings, we are but of yesterday...but our experiences are too infinitesimal to make a mark in the skin of memory

The thread is an all comers affair, let everyone comment, the title will not change. The whole world is expecting the manifestation of the sons of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by shadeyinka(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2019
MrPresident1:

There will be sex in heaven, and there will be procreation. After all when God created Adam and placed him in heaven, he ordered him to be fruitful and multiply. Heaven is right here on earth

Reincarnation is in the Bible, we are all reincarnated beings, we are but of yesterday...but our experiences are too infinitesimal to make a mark in the skin of memory

The thread is an all comers affair, let everyone comment, the title will not change. The whole world is expecting the manifestation of the sons of God.
I am not saying you shouldn't have a personal opinion about doctrinal issues what I am saying is that somethings are best left for the discuss of your inner-inner matured people NOT on social media where all including Satanists are present.

It is safe to go with that which is clear and plainly taught in the scriptures. Even, the plainly taught doctrines result in arguments and contentions not to talk of th as t which came from deduced reasoning

Like I said: to what gain?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

I am not saying you shouldn't have a personal opinion about doctrinal issues what I am saying is that somethings are best left for the discuss of your inner-inner matured people NOT on social media where all including Satanists are present.

It is safe to go with that which is clear and plainly taught in the scriptures. Even, the plainly taught doctrines result in arguments and contentions not to talk of th as t which came from deduced reasoning

Like I said: to what gain?

To the gain of remembrance for the virgins who may still be asleep, but I doubt, all should be fully awake by now.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
johnw47:

before becoming a man, Jesus was the Word-a Spirit being, John 1:1
He became a human being-flesh, verse 14

Jesus was filled with the Spirit and walked in the Spirit
but he wasn't a spirit being, He was a human being

even after His resurrection Jesus appeared to His apostles as a human being:

Luk 24:37  But they were startled and frightened and thought that they were seeing a spirit
Luk 24:38  And He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? 
Luk 24:39  "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have."

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14  And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

What are you saying now?......kai
Jesus is a spirit covered in human flesh likewise everyone of us we are all spirits
Firstly you need to understand some things about spirits sir
There is Human Spirit and their is Holy Spirit and their is Ghost (Spirit)
When God created man in Genesis 1 the man he created was in a spiritual form that was why he had to mould them so they became Human Spirit, when you see people speak in tongues its their Human Spirit that becomes active because your body can't receive power it's the human spirit that receives power from the Holy Ghost.
Jesus never operated in the flesh he always operates in the spirit the spirit that am referring to is the human spirit while the one you're referring to Ghost

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.