Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243029 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Mar 27
1s Timothy 1:5
Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

This is the end of the Law of the Lord which the Lord gave to Moses

Any doctrine that does not take this into account is from satan
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:22am On Mar 29
Revelation 6:9-12
King James Version
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The prophecy in this passage will be fulfilled when this passage below happens

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

We have established to you that Islam is the gospel that Apostle Paul delivered to the Gentiles, therefore, this prophecy will be fulfilled when we see Islam in America, because the end of the gospel is it's adoption by the king. The religion of the king is then religion of his state; Rome became a bastion of Christianity when Constantine merged the culture of the Bible with the pagan traditions of Rome

So, this witness to all the nations is the adoption of Islam by America, America being the Lucifer of this present world
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:18pm On Mar 29
We need to be careful in the way we describe Jesus as 'black' especially in the connotative meaning of the word.

Thee is no where in the scriptures where the word 'Black' is used on a person, or group of persons, that it has a positive meaning

Song of Solomon 1:5-6
King James Version
5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

In this place, the writer is lamenting his sorry fate, his enslavement. He is black but comely, the reason he is 'black' is because the sun has hammered him

He was enslaved, his mother's children were angry with him; all the children of Eve were angry with Israel. All of them including Edom, Moab, Ammon, Ishmael, Asshur etc., they all enslaved him, and worked his ass off in their vineyards like a donkey, but his own vineyard he could not keep

Jeremiah 31:18
I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.

Let us be very careful about this 'black' Jesus. It is actually an insult to call Jesus black. He was black when he was in the grave, but now he is risen from the dead, and seated at the right hand of the Father, from whence he will come back to judge the living and the dead, the dead being the 'black' people
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:28pm On Mar 29
Jeremiah 31:17-19
King James Version
17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.
19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.

This is Ephraim bemoaning his lot, this is Ephraim that is the crown of Israel lamenting his pauperised and pulverised state. His children were scattered beyond his borders, tending to other men's vineyards but his own is abandoned and left to grow weeds and ruin

A bullock unaccustomed to the yoke, so tender and delicate, yet he was used a a beast of burden by his brethren, the children of his mother, they worked him to death in servitude and slavery, all of this because of his sins against the Lord

Let us be very careful to call Jesus 'Black'. Calling Jesus black is calling Jesus a slave.

Song of Solomon 1:5-6
King James Version
5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

The place where the sun looked upon him is Ham, Africa. Ham meaning hot

When Israel was dispersed into the wilderness of Africa, they became black in complexion like the original Hamites due to the heat of the sun and the excessive suffering in the hands of all their enemies who enslaved them and despitefully used them.

To be called 'black' is not a good thing, it is to be called a slave.

Black sheep, black maria, black market, black book, black Jesus, black people, black magic blackmail, blacklist
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:14pm On Mar 29
Black people is not a praise name, it is an insult a a derogate term. An insult.

It means mentally poor people, enslaved people, debased people, devolved people, mad people, retarded people, insane people, inferior people, useless people, mentally redundant people

Go and ask what he meant when he labelled you 'Black', abi are you black? Is your complexion black? Are you a black person?

Has anyone seen a white person before? You don't know the colour of white? Ask Esau to tell you what he means with these appellations

Esau is calling you black, you think it is a good thing, you dey carry am with pride!

Black people.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:32pm On Mar 29
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

This is Job lamenting his sorry state and calling himself black. We have all read about the tribulations of Job. He says his skin is black, does the black he is calling himself connote a good thing, a good identity?

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Their visage, their look, their appearance is blacker than a coal, their skin cleaves to their bones, it is withered and become like a stick, does this connote a good thing? This is the Israelites when the temple of God in Jerusalem was destroyed and Jeremiah was bemoaning and lamenting their sorry fate. Is this black identity a good thing?

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

It is the absence of God that causes famine. Famine is one of the tools that God uses to punish recalcitrant people.

Actually Jesus became black too, because he went into the grave, and he was there for three days and three nights, but he arose! He is the resurrected king! He is no longer in the grave! He is no longer in a mental spiritual prison shackled like the rest of Israel! He is now seated at the right hand of God in heaven!

Stop calling Jesus black, its connotative meaning from others to you is an insult.

Stop calling yourselves black people. Or you will continue to empower the force that keeps you enslaved and shackled up in poverty and ruin.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Mar 29
We will see Islam sitting on the throne in America, it is the command of the Lord and nothing can stop it!

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The Gentile nations led by American country including British must accept Islam, and when they do this, the gospel is accomplished, and the end will come.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:45pm On Mar 29
Lamentations 4:20
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

This is Jesus Christ, the anointed of the Lord, the breath of Israel's nostrils, he was taken in the pits too, he went into the grave! But the grave could not contain him! He broke the graves open and tore away all the shackles

Do not wear the shackles anymore, you are Free

You are Free!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:03pm On Mar 30
Read!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:50am On Mar 31
The Gentile nations of the earth led by America country and British must accept the gospel of God to the gentiles which is Islam. This is their civilization and their surrender to God. The Gospel of God must sit on the highest thrones of the earth; it must sit in Edom from Washington to London to Vatican to West Jerusalem, the gospel of God given to Apostle Paul must be exalted and glorified. This is the peace of the world wherein there is safety for all

If we do not see this, the world will continue to be an insecure place full of savagery and bombing an killing and terrorism because barbarians cannot make the world a better place.

Islam is civilization. Islam is peace. Let peace reign in the earth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:40pm On Mar 31
There is no Gentile nation that can bring peace on earth. Only the kingdom of God can being peace

All the succession of beasts from Egypt, to Babylon, to Persia, to Greece, to Rome, and to Anglo-America, there was no peace. Only Israel can bring peace to the earth; the coming of the Son of God.

In the mean time, the leading Lucifer must now accept the gospel that civilises, that turns base metal into gold, that takes away barbarity and replaces with civilization and civility, that turns base men into nobles, Islam.

This is the first step to strategic rapprochement
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31
Exodus 4:22-23 "Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son"

Zechariah 8:23 “Thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” ’ ”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:19pm On Mar 31
Exodus 4:22-23 "Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son"

Zechariah 8:23 “Thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” ’ ”

Exodus 4:22-23
King James Version
22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Zechariah 8:23
King James Version
23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

See how the Bible has been twisted and misquoted so that it would be misunderstood. These dirty criminals stopped at nothing so when punishment comes it would be a lavish affair too

The Bible did not say 'Jewish', it said a Jew. Ten men will hold on to a Jew, but fake Bible says 'Jewish' man.

The correct interpretation of Jew-ish is something that is like. Like a Jew, not a Jew but like a Jew. It is not panadol, but it is like panadol, senepa panadol can never be like panadol
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:27pm On Mar 31
There is only one place that the word 'Jewish' is found in the Bible

Titus 1:14
Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Paul was advicing Titus to pay no heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men

A Jew is a person from the tribe of Judah or Benjamin
A Jewish person is a person who is not a Jew but is like a Jew
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31
Paul was invented from Philo of Alexandria.

Judaism is an Israeli traditional religion and the True religion of God.

The Book of Acts claims Three Thousand souls were added to the Church in just one day, and that daily the Church grew. Josephus was born in the year 37 CE. In "The Life of Josephus", he stated there were only three sects in existence when he was 16, and Christianity was not one of them.

"And when I was about sixteen years old, I had a mind to make trim of the several sects that were among us. These sects are three: - The first is that of the Pharisees, the second that Sadducees, and the third that of the Essenes, as we have frequently told you; for I thought that by this means I might choose the best, if I were once acquainted with them all; so I contented myself with hard fare, and underwent great difficulties, and went through them all."
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:21am On Apr 01
MindHacker9009:
Paul was invented from Philo of Alexandria.

Judaism is an Israeli traditional religion and the True religion of God.

The Book of Acts claims Three Thousand souls were added to the Church in just one day, and that daily the Church grew. Josephus was born in the year 37 CE. In "The Life of Josephus", he stated there were only three sects in existence when he was 16, and Christianity was not one of them.

"And when I was about sixteen years old, I had a mind to make trim of the several sects that were among us. These sects are three: - The first is that of the Pharisees, the second that Sadducees, and the third that of the Essenes, as we have frequently told you; for I thought that by this means I might choose the best, if I were once acquainted with them all; so I contented myself with hard fare, and underwent great difficulties, and went through them all."

You're confused and don't know what you are saying. Philo of Alexandria in your dreams

Paul described himself as a Hebrew of Benjamin

Philippians 3:5-7
King James Version
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

There is not one mention Judaism in the bible. Jesus is The Way of Truth and this is the religion of the Bible

Israelite is different from Israeli
Israelite is in the Bible, Israeli is not inside the Bible.

Israeli is Amalek, the prime son of Edom, the present day priests of the cult of the feathered serpent
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01
MrPresident1:

MrPresident1 is confused and don't know what you are saying. Philo of Alexandria in your dreams

Paul described himself as a Hebrew of Benjamin

Philippians 3:5-7
King James Version
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

There is not one mention Judaism in the bible. Jesus is The Way of Truth and this is the religion of the Bible

Israelite is different from Israeli
Israelite is in the Bible, Israeli is not inside the Bible.

Israeli is Amalek, the prime son of Edom, the present day priests of the cult of the feathered serpent

You are the one that is very confused. Go and do research on the Roman empire to know more about the NT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHOK66qj9xc
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:06pm On Apr 01
MindHacker9009:

You are the one that is very confused. Go and do research on the Roman empire to know more about the NT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHOK66qj9xc

Daniel 8:12
And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

This is Rome being described here. Your Roman empire

Rome was given the power to overcome Judah because of the transgressions of the people, their unending idolatry and wickedness. Rome cast the truth to the ground; Rome turned the truth of the Bible upside down; and it practiced and continues to prosper till date until God is ready for them. Rome created Christianity, the Vatican is the capital of Christianity, not Jerusalem, how come? Did Jesus visit Rome?

The daily sacrifice is people offering themselves daily as living sacrifices which is what we are always encouraged to do as Christians. Abi, you think the sacrifice is sheep, goats, rams, and bullocks? The daily sacrifice is the people.

So this one that you are having vivid hallucinations about some phantom Philo of Alexandria is just part of the lies of Rome. All that talk about Vespasian being Christ is all lies, Rome was empowered to defeat Judah, and was also empowered to practice and prosper in lies until it's time is up.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:12pm On Apr 01
Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake;

The earthquake in Syria-Turkey on the 6th of February 2023

The next step is to see Islam in the Whitehouse, as a sign to all the nations, that the gospel is accomplished

There is nothing that can resist to gospel. There is no heathenistic doctrine, ideology, culture, or tradition that can resist the gospel of the living God to the nations of the earth.

Islam must sit upon the throne of the earth!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01
MrPresident1:

So this one that MrPresident1 is having vivid hallucinations about some phantom Philo of Alexandria is just part of the lies of Rome. All that talk about Vespasian being Christ is all lies, Rome was empowered to defeat Judah, and was also empowered to practice and prosper in lies until it's time is up.

So why will your Jesus Christ want you and his followers to fear, obey and respect him like Slaves obey their earthly masters with respect and fear. So for your information your New Testament was invented by the Roman empire to control the minds of the nations and the slaves they have acquired from those nations.

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Apr 01
MindHacker9009:

So why will your Jesus Christ want you and his followers to fear, obey and respect him like Slaves obey their earthly masters with respect and fear. So for your information your New Testament was invented by the Roman empire to control the minds of the nations and the slaves they have acquired from those nations.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

Stop reading corrupted Bible translations from Rome. This verse you are misquoting has to be situated in the context of the whole passage that it is drawn from - admonition to fathers, mothers, children, servants, masters etc

So, read with understanding and do not misquote the Bible or angels could wring your neck

King James Version
5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

Besides, slavery is forever. So, the people who are slaves today are going to be masters tomorrow and forever. Whenever God exalts a nation or people, and makes them Lucifer, he makes all other nations subservient and subject to them

So, for the people that are down now, this is the promise of God to them:

Isaiah 14:1-2
King James Version
14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Everyone that ruled and enslaved them shall pay the price grin grin grin slavery na turn by turn
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01
MrPresident1:

So, read with understanding and do not misquote the Bible or angels could wring MrPresident1's neck
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01
Ask yourself, if Jesus Christ was from your village during the European occupation, and says his is your messiah but was pro-European and was telling you your village will be destroyed because you don't want to accept him as your messiah and the son of your traditional village god and the son of a virgin in your village who was the wife of another man, so how does this make him your messiah if you are not the one hallucinating.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Apr 02
Ephesians 2:18-20
King James Version
18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Everyone from every tribe and nation of the earth is invited into fellowship with God in God's kingdom, they will no longer be strangers but fellowcitizens with the saints and the household of God

Isaiah 14:1
King James Version
14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:22am On Apr 03
Revelation 6:12-13
King James Version
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

The sun that became black as sackcloth of hair is the end of their wisdom
The moon that became as blood is the end of their understanding

If the earthquake was a physical event, why can't the darkening of the sun be a physical even too?

Would this coming eclipse precipitate a lot of things, is it the sign? We will understand with time
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:22am On Apr 03
Why April's total solar eclipse will be a historic event in the US
The next total solar eclipse in the contiguous U.S. won't be until August 2044.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/aprils-total-solar-eclipse-historic-event-us/story?id=107977119

When the moon traverses in front of the sun on April 8, parts of North America will be plunged into darkness, marking a rare celestial phenomenon that will not return for decades.

A total solar eclipse occurs when the moon passes between the sun and the Earth and, for a short time, completely blocks the face of the sun, according to NASA.

"When the sun's disc is completely covered by the moon, daylight suddenly changes from bright sunlight to a very eerie twilight in a matter of seconds," Fred Espenak, a former astrophysicist from NASA Goddard Space Flight Center and author of "Road Atlas for the Total Solar Eclipse of 2024," told ABC News.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Apr 03
When Jesus was going to die; when the wisdom and understanding of Israel was going to fail, there was an eclipse, and from the sixth hour to the ninth hour, there was darkness in the land

Matthew 27:45-54
King James Version
45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:12pm On Apr 03
After the eclipse, everything opens up
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Apr 05
There is a difference between being a Jew and being jewish. A Jew is one by lineage, and the Jews are currently dispersed into the wilderness of Africa, majority of them can be found in a nation called Nigeria- which means land of the dead

The Jewish people or the Israelis are not the Jews of the Bible. The Bible says that Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles until the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled. This is why they have gay parades in Jerusalem, it is being trampled upon by Gentiles

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

So this are the people who call themselves Jews and are not but are the synagogue of Satan

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:10pm On Apr 05
Isaiah 14:1-4
King James Version

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:02am On Apr 06
Do you know that the government is subsidizing the food that Nigerians are eating? If you didnt know, now you know

After electricity, the next will be removal of subsidy on food items

IMF must see your ribcages grin grin

Anybody that has potbelly in Nigeria must be a thief!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:40am On Apr 07
Even if I leave this thread for the next 20years, they, will still be reading it

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.