Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244462 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Watch grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by petra1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
MrPresident1:
Where are all the faithful Watchmen?

Every comment on this thread, to remind brethren that our Master, God and Saviour is coming shortly, earns humongous rewards from Him. I have been the only one chopping all the benefits for a while now, people like Petra1, ichuka and OLAADEGBU are busy with tithes and offerings.

preach your own gospel na. who art thou that judgeth another man servant ?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
petra1:

preach your own gospel na. who art thou that judgeth another man servant ?

I don't have a gospel of my own, lol. But we need to de-emphasize this whole noise about tithes, it is needless and distracting. Our core and cardinal focus at this time, at this specific time MUST be the coming of our blessed God and Saviour Jesus Christ, any other emphasis is groundless.

We are all his servants, let us do his main work which are the weightier matters of the Law.

Matthew 23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by petra1(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

I don't have a gospel of my own, lol. But we need to de-emphasize this whole noise about tithes, it is needless and distracting. Our core and cardinal focus at this time, at this specific time MUST be the coming of our blessed God and Saviour Jesus Christ, any other emphasis is groundless.

We are all his servants, let us do his main work which are the weightier matters of the Law.

Matthew 23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

This is only discussion forum for christians, sinners are on the street.how do you know how many souls i preach to daily.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
petra1:

This is only discussion forum for christians, sinners are on the street.how do you know how many souls i preach to daily.

You have to be instant in season and out of season, you need to prioritize what is really important, and at this present time it is being instant in and out of Nairaland.

Petra1, Let us leave milk for the children, and approach the weightier matters of the law.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by petra1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

You have to be instant in season and out of season, you need to prioritize what is really important, and at this present time it is being instant in and out of Nairaland.

Petra1, Let us leave milk for the children, and approach the weightier matters of the law.

i made posts on holy spirit ,evangelism,end time ,eschatology, prayer fasting etc. why is it tithe you dey rebuke me
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
petra1:

i made posts on holy spirit ,evangelism,end time ,eschatology, prayer fasting etc. why is it tithe you dey rebuke me

No bro, I am not rebuking you, I am only just saying that we should emphasize more the coming of Christ.

By now, Alarm bells should be sounding everywhere and every Christian on the HIGHEST ALERT LEVEL.

Bro, let the ALARMS RING OUT LOUD!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by petra1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

No bro, I am not rebuking you, I am only just saying that we should emphasize more the coming of Christ.

By now, Alarm bells should be sounding everywhere and every Christian on the HIGHEST ALERT LEVEL.

Bro, let the ALARMS RING OUT LOUD!!!

We are waiting for you na, you're the signal blower. grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
petra1:

We are waiting for you na, you're the signal blower. grin

Ezekiel 3:17
Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

I have heard the word from His mouth, and I have not stopped blaring the trumpet
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Open your eyes now, wake up now
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Deuteronomy 4:30-31

30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God; ) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

You Negroes are the original and true Israelites of the Bible, everything that you have ever suffered in the past 517 years is the tribulation. Now thay are selling you for slaves, and instead of Pastors and spiritual leaders to divine the times, and tell you to look up because your redemption draws nigh, and also prepare for the coming of our Blessed God and Saviour Jesus Christ, all majority of them do all day is argue about tithes and offerings!

You that have woken up, and are diligently waiting for the coming of Jesus, just continue in faith and hope, he will not tarry anymore. The redemption of you stubborn, unyielding and unreasonable Negroes is in the Bible, salvation is free for anyone who wants to accept it, it is not for the masses, we are not preaching mass salvation, we are preaching to only those who are willing to accept it. You can continue to love your chains.

2 Chronicles 6:37-39

37 Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;
38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:
39 Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.

We Negroes are the Israelites of the Bible, let us turn from our wicked ways and pray to God for forgiveness. Let us turn toward Jerusalem (as we are told) and let us pray for the forgiveness of our sins, only then will we have respite from all our our sufferings.

You can do this on your own, and call upon God by yourself, do not wait for anybody.

Go on your knees, turn your face toward Jerusalem (the east), confess your sins and beg for forgiveness, the wind of God's forgiveness is blowing right now, open your sails and fly with it.

God is willing to listen to you and hear your cry for help right now...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
If you fail to repent and call on God for help, I assure you your future is slavery!

But we thank God who has given us victory, the tribulation is over.

We are now having the news of this trade in Africans because it is over!

Otherwise, it was coming for you!

Yes you!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
You thought you would be safe in that your small village abi? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lirqur: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
The falling away just begun. grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

The falling away occurred over 2 years ago. The falling away occurred when the heavens of our world declared themselves Rainbow love nations. The falling away was when they declared themselves godless by choosing what God hates.

The falling away was when they chose GAY grin grin grin

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/26/obama-gay-marriage-speech-victory-for-america

Lirqur:
The falling away just begun. grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2017
John 10:27-29

29 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
God be praised forever who intervened to save our hides from the most disingenuous plot to enslave us, plot for the deepest recess of satan.

Verily, YAH is the best planner, and all of you that have planned evil for the dealy beloved of His soul are in for it, as in, you are done for. grin

The cup of tribulation has passed away Jacob aka Negroes, it has now passed to Esau, it is now firmly in the hands of the people of his curse, they will drink large and hard and be drunken with the fierceness of His anger, saith the LORD.

Lamentations 4:21-22

21 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.

22 The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
And even though you have built the strongest fortressess and built the most formidable defence systems, from that very height that you have placed yourself oh rock dweller will He bring you down.

He will trash you thoroughly!

Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Where are the watchers grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
MrPresident1:
We are coming. Somborri went to on gen so we can kwantinu watching grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by butterflyl1on: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Ishilove to baaaaad what's popping yo?

I am sure you are sharing free celebrative rice now due to Zechariah 8:1-16 being fulfilled in our time regarding Jerusalem and Israel.

Jesus is coming soon. Wake up o if you have been sleeping.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
MrPresident1:

Sir , isn't there a spiritual significance of Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel ? I've been patiently waiting for the thread to grace this section with an explanation.

Well , looks like a watcher is sleeping already !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Ishilove to baaaaad what's popping yo?

I am sure you are sharing free celebrative rice now due to Zechariah 8:1-16 being fulfilled in our time regarding Jerusalem and Israel.

Jesus is coming soon. Wake up o if you have been sleeping.
Look who remembered me. Where on earth have you been? smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Dem do on the gen finish? light don come? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Sir , isn't there a spiritual significance of Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel ? I've been patiently waiting for the thread to grace this section with an explanation.

Well , looks like a watcher is sleeping already !

Lol. Me I just dey look na grin, as everybody dey form Nicodemous, me sef I form my own Nicodemous grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Be sober watchful and awake, when this initial gragra and hullabaloo blows over and they sign the peace deal and proclaim Peace and Safety, the words will not fall completely from their mouths before destruction occurs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by butterflyl1on: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Look who remembered me. Where on earth have you been? smiley

I have been around o. Busy busy no go kill me. Took a brief break from nairaland to do some major overhaul of my farm in preparation for the yuletide season but I am back now.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
President Trump did NOT fulfill Biblical prophecy with his action of pronouncing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, it was only a proclamation that is nothing but mere words and utterance, no stuff whatsoever, and definitely no fulfillment of any Bible prophecy. He did not move the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, lol, dem wan catch fire ni? grin, and he still signed the waiver for the next six months.

I have been reading up a lot of commentaries on the 'fulfillment' of some Bible 'prophecy', but I am telling you here that there is nothing, absolutely nothing Biblical to what Trump has said.

Jerusalem belongs neither to the Israelis or the Palestinians, they are all fighting over stolen heritage. Jerusalem belongs to the Negroes, who are the original and true Israelites of the Bible.

The true Israelites of the Bible-the Negroes are still dispersed, only the coming of Christ can re-gather them, and restore them to their heritage.

Ezekiel 39:25-28
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
The stars have fallen from heaven, and more and more oppressed nations are pulling away from its dominance. The message is very clear, you are no longer in heaven, you have fallen. Nations are asserting their sovereignty and independence.

From Russian and China

https://www.rt.com/business/412546-china-russia-gold-standard-dollar/

The creation of a new gold standard by BRICS is also a step to end the US dollar’s domination of the global economy

“As Bejing and Moscow understand that America used the dollar to control the world, by implementing a new kind of ‘Gold standard 2.0’ they want to distance themselves from this control. Furthermore, the vast majority of the people in Asia sees gold as superior, or ‘real’ money, something the West has forgotten, because of all the paper wealth (credit) they have accumulated,” said Grass.

The expert notes the BRICS countries account for 40 percent of the world’s population and around 23 percent of the world’s domestic product.

"In combination with the announcement of pricing oil in yuan, using a gold-backed futures contract in Shanghai, the establishment of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and the New Development Bank, China is setting up an alternative to the post-Bretton Woods establishment. This is certainly a game changer,”.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
From Germany

https://www.rt.com/news/411981-germany-gabriel-relationship-washington/

Germany’s foreign minister says the world order is changing and the role of the US as a dominant world leader is fading under the Trump administration. He said Berlin needs to defend its interests more actively, even if it means standing up to Washington.

Speaking at a foreign policy forum in Berlin on Tuesday, Sigmar Gabriel said “the global dominance of the United States is slowly becoming history.” He noted that the “withdrawal of the United States under Donald Trump from its reliable role as a guarantor of western-led multilateralism accelerates a change of the world order with immediate consequences for German and European interests.”

“Germany can no longer simply react to US policy but must establish its own position… even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the US will never be the same,” Gabriel is cited as saying.

Gabriel accused the US of “no longer see(ing) the world as a global community, but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Deutsche Welle reported.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
From Pakistan

https://www.rt.com/news/412535-pakistan-down-us-drones/

Pakistan’s Air Force (PAF) commander has reportedly ordered to take down drones violating the country’s sovereignty, including that of the US.

Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman also recalled a historic breach of trust incident over a batch of US-made F-16's which Pakistan paid for, but never received. The jabs against America, a key ally, came Thursday in a speech Aman delivered at a ceremony of aviation students gathered in Islamabad. The top military official praised Pakistan’s air prowess, saying their forces are prepared to defend sovereignty of the country.

“We committed a mistake in Osama bin Laden's case but now the country’s sovereignty will be protected at all costs,”

“We will not allow anyone to violate our airspace,” Aman said as cited by The Times of India, adding, that he has ordered the PAF “to shoot down drones, including those of the US, if they enter our airspace, violating the country's sovereignty and territorial integrity.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.