Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 (56779 Views)

Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45) / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by femi4: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Next generation of corrupt force loading.....

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by gr8eminent(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Many who got this job won't be satisfied with it......cos they applied for it out of their joblessness and not the love for the profession
Trust me with time, they'll fall in love with the profession

2 Likes

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by femi4: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
mayorchelsea:
I expect some people from the other side to run around looking for the regions most and least represented. One of them is above already soliciting such information,children of hate.For those of you who made it,we look up to you to bring sanity and positive change in the force.You've condemned the NPF severally, don't join them in their notoriety.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by adejaredavid: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yes! I made it, thank you Jesus. Team ASP kwara, let's go there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by damton(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Okayim:
Congrats to the successful ones... I didn't make it but still hope for the best

God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Vokians(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Many who got this job won't be satisfied with it......cos they applied for it out of their joblessness and not the love for the profession
True talk
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Vokians(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
gr8eminent:
with time "T" that is what we call "adaptation" in biology. Wish them all the best and good "policing".
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by FreeSpirited: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
gr8eminent:
Maybe by the time they start collecting their 50 naira road bribe.....

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Olasco93: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
They should not forget to do Urine and Eye test for them before handling AK47 to them. Congrat to those shortlisted. Finally, it was not business as usual, even Papa Solo senior son saw his name and was shocked.

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by phemmyutd(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
emmalexabl:
Just a bit curious...

whats the ratio of northerners to southerners...

I need answer asap..

You are a big problem to this country

5 Likes

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
congrat to dose who made it
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by paradigmshift(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:

true dt
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by paradigmshift(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
all this new recruit , 70% Na cultists... lmao....
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by ceeethru(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Police Service Commission release names of family applicants.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by alizma: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
ok
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Drbarmes(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nothing in this country surprises me again. While boys were waiting for the next screening in abuja here come the final list. I know of a guy who didn't write the exams bt got selected cos his dad is an AIG. God will clean our tears someday.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by valx2: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
femi4:
Seconded
You are a slave that will always lick his master's excreta, claiming it tastes like yoghurt while in the real sense, you're dieing inside and you know it.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by wildchild1: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Congratulations to the successful applicants

Check my signature
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by kingfriday(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
A very Big C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to the successful applicants!!! Let God be your standard all and you will see yourselves going higher beyond your wildest imagination. Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Spidermon: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Congrats to those who made it. My findings so far show that it is as usual a product of Nepotism.

Make una soffry oppress your fellow citizens when dem sew uniform give una.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by osazsky(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Congrats to all u made it welcome u all to federal civil service. Come join me as u sanitize the system
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by osazsky(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Congrats to all u made it welcome u all to federal civil service. Come join me as we sanitize the system
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by azlad2010(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bnladan:
Selected. Thank u God, if dis is Wat u wnt me 2 do, I shall. Alhamdulillah.
make a good impact

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Tobbey(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Tobbey(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Drbarmes:
Nothing in this country surprises me again. While boys were waiting for the next screening in abuja here come the final list. I know of a guy who didn't write the exams bt got selected cos his dad is an AIG. God will clean our tears someday.

The Ekiti guy right?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by alizma: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
THIS IS THE GOVERNMENT I VOTED FOR. IT MAY TAKE TIME BUT SOONER OR LATER, WAILERS WE KNOW WE VOTED FOR A REASON.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by ahmedoo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Spidermon:
Congrats to those who made it. My findings so far show that it is as usual a product of Nepotism.

Make una soffry oppress your fellow citizens when dem sew uniform give una.

Mayb and mayb not, we should be happy for them sha.. you knw it's really hard to choose 10,000 by merit considering the hundreds of thousands that applied.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by femi4: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
valx2:
You are a slave that will always lick his master's excreta, claiming it tastes like yoghurt while in the real sense, you're dieing inside and you know it.
Ode! I resemble applicant
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by DPRINZ2020: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
THIS IS THE GOVERNMENT I VOTED FOR. IT MAY TAKE TIME BUT SOONER OR LATER, WAILERS WE KNOW WE VOTED FOR A REASON.

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by ephi123(f): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
ahmedoo:

Mayb and mayb not, we should be happy for them sha.. you knw it's really hard to choose 10,000 by merit considering the hundreds of thousands that applied.

I'm curious, why do you think it's hard to choose that number by merit?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Rushna(f): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Congratulations to d selected ones Pls, make d difference wen u get dia Once again congratulations
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 by Yyeske(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Is it true that the Police service commission was mandated the NASS to select by LGA and not state of origin as directed by the Constitution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.