Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre (19005 Views)

774,000 Jobs: FG Retains 15% Slot Allocation To Ministers, Governors, Others / 290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by mattyboy007(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
No b bean.. make my Tab and December allawee show abeg

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by rickyrex(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2016
When fg wan find means of excuse for their inability they make use of silly and complex method to lift our hope... Was it not the same person that came out last month or say to say in less than 2weeks fg will deploy the successful applicant to their various field. I don tire for the country with their lies
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by aorseer: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Ok
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Redomi(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2016
NPOWER Ondo West, whatsapp me on 08037212454
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by sagacious2016: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Well, nothing is happening for npower agro in Oyo state. I've been to my LG several times but they keep saying they don't have any info.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Rseven(m): 7:49am On Dec 07, 2016
How can I locate dis person in ondo state? Anybody wit useful info abt dis person shud alert me
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by marufoluwaseun(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2016
5,799 unemployed Ogun residents selected for FG’s N-Power job scheme
By News Express on 07/12/2016

Share on facebook
inShare
Yahoo mail icon Gmail icon

Views: 94

No fewer than 5,799 residents of Ogun State have been selected to participate in the first phase of the Federal Government Social Investment programme, N-Power Volunteer Corps (NPVC).

The scheme is designed to help young unemployed Nigerian graduates acquire and develop skills to become solution providers in their communities and to become players in the domestic and global markets.

Barr. Adeleke Adewolu, Commissioner for Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Affairs/Ogun State Focal Person for Federal Government’s Social Intervention Programmes in a statement issued in Abeokuta, Tuesday, said successful candidates are categorised into three, namely N-Teach with 4,406 volunteers, N-Agro 849 and N-Health 542, based on their respective choices during the application process.

He explained that N-Teach training is online-based and participants are expected to visit their portal for learning materials, while details on training for the N-Health and N-Agro participants will be provided by their supervising agencies in due course.

“The programme,” the Commissioner said, “which is designed for youths between the ages of 18 and 35 years, will run for two years with a monthly stipend of N30,000, payable by the Federal Government to each participant.

The Successful candidates are expected to visit the headquarters of their specified Local Government of residence for further information and also log on to www.npower.gov.ng to update their BVN and bank account information.

Source News Express

Posted 06/12/2016 10:48:22 PM

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by amzaq(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Information about this Npower program is not well managed at all. Where do we go from here?
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Olubee22(f): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2016
sagacious2016:
Well, nothing is happening for npower agro in Oyo state. I've been to my LG several times but they keep saying they don't have any info.
Which LG is that?
I dropped my passport photo and a copy of the congratulatory msg at Lagelu LG and was told to keep checking the portal for the area of deployment.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2016
ok o. We are waiting.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by teawhy2788(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2016
dungburu:
Pls when is N power tech list coming out and what is the fate of those that were not sent message for the assessment?

They didn't use dt online test o for selection criteria! @ least I knw 3 pple dt didn't do d assessment and they were selected
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by sagacious2016: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Olubee22:

Which LG is that?
I dropped my passport photo and a copy of the congratulatory msg at Lagelu LG and was told to keep checking the portal for the area of deployment.

Akinyele LG.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by starbuck(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2016
GIS was much more organized than this npower

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by brimoknight(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2016
tobaxline:
SEE MY GOVERNOR OOO
Kaduna to Conduct Aptitude test for N-Power graduates

The Kaduna State Government is inviting all candidates shortlisted in the Federal Government N-power Scheme in Kaduna state to report for aptitude test scheduled to take place on Saturday 10th December, 2016
N-Power candidates will take their aptitude tests in four centres in the state. The centres are: Sardauna Memorial College, Government College, Queen Amina College, and Rimi College, all in Kaduna metropolis.
Candidates are grouped and assigned to test centres according to their local government areas as follows:

* Group 1 @ Sardauna Memorial College:
Birnin Gwari, Igabi, Ikara, Sabon Gari and Zaria = 1,640

* Group 2 @ Government College KD:
Chikun, Lere, Sanga, Kubau, Kudan, Soba.= 1,545

* Group 3 @ Rimi College:
Kagarko, Kaduna North, Giwa, Makarfi, Kaura, Kachia, Kaura, Kachia, Kauru, Kajuru = 1,602

* Group 4 @ Queen Amina College:
Kaduna South, Zangon-Kataf, Jema'a, Kachia = 1,650

All participants are to appear at their designated centres by 7am of Saturday 10th December, 2016 for the exercise. Successful candidates will be deployed to their areas of assignment after the aptitude test.

Announcer
Samuel Aruwan
Special Assistant, Media and Publicity

Governor "I TOO KNOW"
Governor "SABINA"

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Jidibia(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2016
tobimillar:
The most important thing be say them go pay una for this December wey una no work. Interesting!!
As in eh! No be small thing... I can't wait for the alert to drop. This December go rock in the midst of this recession.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Jidibia(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2016
tobaxline:
SEE MY GOVERNOR OOO
Kaduna to Conduct Aptitude test for N-Power graduates

The Kaduna State Government is inviting all candidates shortlisted in the Federal Government N-power Scheme in Kaduna state to report for aptitude test scheduled to take place on Saturday 10th December, 2016
N-Power candidates will take their aptitude tests in four centres in the state. The centres are: Sardauna Memorial College, Government College, Queen Amina College, and Rimi College, all in Kaduna metropolis.
Candidates are grouped and assigned to test centres according to their local government areas as follows:

* Group 1 @ Sardauna Memorial College:
Birnin Gwari, Igabi, Ikara, Sabon Gari and Zaria = 1,640

* Group 2 @ Government College KD:
Chikun, Lere, Sanga, Kubau, Kudan, Soba.= 1,545

* Group 3 @ Rimi College:
Kagarko, Kaduna North, Giwa, Makarfi, Kaura, Kachia, Kaura, Kachia, Kauru, Kajuru = 1,602

* Group 4 @ Queen Amina College:
Kaduna South, Zangon-Kataf, Jema'a, Kachia = 1,650

All participants are to appear at their designated centres by 7am of Saturday 10th December, 2016 for the exercise. Successful candidates will be deployed to their areas of assignment after the aptitude test.

Announcer
Samuel Aruwan
Special Assistant, Media and Publicity
Mumuuu gwamna
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by marisdgreat(f): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2016
it is focal or local which one ayamnotunderstanding
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by prettyrosiemua(f): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
Any body with news for plateau State....?
we were asked to report to our various local governments by 10 today with the original and photocopy of our certificates for documentation.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by ibkenny2(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Pls, if anybody get to know about these focal person you can post it stata by state and there contact telephone numbers.
THANKS.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by 8468bakare(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2016
please, who is focal person for Osun State and their contact.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by morgandestiny72: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Vokians:
Who are the focal persons for delta state, their location and how can we reach them? Pls anybody with useful info should reply me.
go to asaba if ur name is out
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Kemmystar: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Today you hear one news, tomoro anoda news. im concern abt loggin in to my account so dt d money can enter cos me i get plan 4 am.
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by ephi123(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2016
With all this stress, one would think it's 1 million naira they are going to pay. Mschew.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by DrTims(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2016
No names and contact of the focal person... How do they expect us to locate them?? U will just go to the local govt and be asking for focal person as if u dont know what u are doing. It doesnt make sense. They should have given their names and contact for each state. Naija i hail ooo. Smh
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by castel428: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
'including Lagos'. This shows that Lagos has not been included in this Npower thing, only in Lagos that the local governments have no single idea of Npower, in fact Lagos State summarizes the confusion of this Npower, 90% of the Volunteers in Lagos can't login to update their account. And the focal person appointed may be a spirit without contact and address. Eko oni ba je o

1 Like

Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by slimfancier(f): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2016
That is to say..... B4 15th am expecting my dec salary grin
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by osiomwan92: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Click here to connect to npower-HEALTH/Edo state

https:///BlGS9kODUj95rqhTxy1LCe
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by nosa73(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Vokians:
Who are the focal persons for delta state, their location and how can we reach them? Pls anybody with useful info should reply me.
who are the focal persons in Edo state any useful information pls let me no
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by hamzyluv(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Greatfuture:
why not give out the names and contact of all focal persons and where to meet them
kindly go to your state ministry ( Teaching Service Commission ) . or State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) ////... funny ,,,,,,, U are no more in kindergarten class
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by ajistai2003(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Olubee22:

Which LG is that?

Good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job / Has Dangote Start Calling Graduate Trainee Drivers? / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.