Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre (19137 Views)

774,000 Jobs: FG Retains 15% Slot Allocation To Ministers, Governors, Others / 290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by hamzyluv(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
nosa73:
who are the focal persons in Edo state any useful information pls let me no

kindly go to your state ministry ( Teaching Service Commission ) . or State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) ////... funny ,,,,,,, U are no more in kindergarten class............... chuuuuuuuuuu.......if na to toast babe u go knw the meaning of FOCAL.... smile ,,, am joking my guy ...

for Nagro.. go to the Agricultural Development Program (ADP) in your state

for Nhealth.. State Teaching Hospital or Ministry of Health
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by ochiri: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
pls any body wit useful in4mation about the focal person in lmo state should let us know, Abeg ooooo
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by hamzyluv(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
rickyrex:
When fg wan find means of excuse for their inability they make use of silly and complex method to lift our hope... Was it not the same person that came out last month or say to say in less than 2weeks fg will deploy the successful applicant to their various field. I don tire for the country with their lies

pls always read news to the end before u laid claim to any fact..... whatsoever

federal Gov. had compiled the list and sent them to each state of the federation, for the state to deploy each successful candidate to their primary place of work,,,, federal Gov. did not knw the number of state secondary schools in your state, neither other state.

in my state, EKITI STATE. they make use Teaching Service Commission for HND & B.SC. ((((( SUBEB for NCE and B.ED)))) for NTeach

javascript:void(0);
f[col[b]or=#000000]or NAgro .. ADP ..Inside State Secretariat[/color][/b][/i]

For NHealth [/b][i]
State Secretariat,,, ministry of Health grin grin grin grin

they hav been attending to all applicants since DECEMBER 1 ...

[b]no homo
cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by hamzyluv(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
sagacious2016:
Well, nothing is happening for npower agro in Oyo state. I've been to my LG several times but they keep saying they don't have any info.
your LGA to do what? does the scheme have something/anything to do with your LGA?

my Boss, just take a walk down to your State Secretariat and ask for Ministry of Agriculture .. or ADP, Agricultural Development Program in your state
shocked

Agric Department in LGA .. chuuuuuuuuu
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
please someone should tell me whats up in IMO state. I am so confused. have we started our verification?
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Olubee22(f): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
ajistai2003:

pls was ur P.photo and copy of congratulatory message the only documents u submitted?
Yes
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by ademolaige: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
please, any useful information about Lagos state?
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Mrrespect(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
tobaxline:
SEE MY GOVERNOR OOO
Kaduna to Conduct Aptitude test for N-Power graduates

The Kaduna State Government is inviting all candidates shortlisted in the Federal Government N-power Scheme in Kaduna state to report for aptitude test scheduled to take place on Saturday 10th December, 2016
N-Power candidates will take their aptitude tests in four centres in the state. The centres are: Sardauna Memorial College, Government College, Queen Amina College, and Rimi College, all in Kaduna metropolis.
Candidates are grouped and assigned to test centres according to their local government areas as follows:

* Group 1 @ Sardauna Memorial College:
Birnin Gwari, Igabi, Ikara, Sabon Gari and Zaria = 1,640

* Group 2 @ Government College KD:
Chikun, Lere, Sanga, Kubau, Kudan, Soba.= 1,545

* Group 3 @ Rimi College:
Kagarko, Kaduna North, Giwa, Makarfi, Kaura, Kachia, Kaura, Kachia, Kauru, Kajuru = 1,602

* Group 4 @ Queen Amina College:
Kaduna South, Zangon-Kataf, Jema'a, Kachia = 1,650

All participants are to appear at their designated centres by 7am of Saturday 10th December, 2016 for the exercise. Successful candidates will be deployed to their areas of assignment after the aptitude test.

Announcer
Samuel Aruwan
Special Assistant, Media and Publicity

Bro do u knw where Dat government college is??
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by Onyi4live(m): 1:34am On Dec 08, 2016
Nobody is talking about Abuja candidates.. A whole FCT
Re: N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre by sagacious2016: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2016
hamzyluv:
your LGA to do what? does the scheme have something/anything to do with your LGA?

my Boss, just take a walk down to your State Secretariat and ask for Ministry of Agriculture .. or ADP, Agricultural Development Program in your state
shocked

Agric Department in LGA .. chuuuuuuuuu

Let me quickly indulge you by responding to your reply.

The information was that everyone should go to their LG where they'll be posted to their various places of primary assignment. Even at the ministries of health and agriculture here in Oyo State, they acted as if they have never heard of npower.

So where else do we go now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House / Degrees Vs Experience, Which Helps You Get A Job Faster? / Massive Recruitment At Akwa Ibom Water Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.