Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Dont You Think Your Family Need This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dont You Think Your Family Need This? (18946 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / My Family Need Your Help Pls / Start A Family? need a spouse?Join Us On Telegram As We Connect you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by laginks: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2017
tried calling the number in your post, but it is not available.
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
laginks:
tried calling the number in your post, but it is not available.
sorry may be fla battery then , you can also add me on whatsapp or send me yours 2 add you or you try adding with 08105094696,
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
We supply quality honey. Place your order now
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 4:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Be assured we will supply you original honey
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Book your honey now
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Honey is available
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by seyigiggle: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
hi. is the honey still available?
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2017
seyigiggle:
hi. is the honey still available?
you will get honey sir.
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. We are commited to our promises. we sell original honey, nothing less
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
We sell original honey friends. We are trusted and reliable
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 4:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. We are commited to our promises. we sell original honey, nothing less
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:49am On Feb 09, 2017
i really appreciate our customers,trusting us with their hard earned money. Thank we never disappoint and will not disappoint you. We deliver only quality, nothing less.

A lot of nairalanders have ordered through us. Thanks for your patronage also, try to let the pple know what you enjoy from us, thats quality by sharing with nairalanders after collection of consignments so as to assure doubters we are real!!! grin
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 2:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Good news...........want to inform you all that; 25lits is now available for sale for those asking for it.

Also, 21/2lits & 5lits is now available on ground and we can send to you within nigeria

Small quantity lovers, for personal use, here we are. Presenting you quality pure honey in small quantities
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2017
25lits is available now, including 18lits. Honey is available now
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by Numericals: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Peacemara, I must commend you for your sincerity about your business. I was scared initially about the genuinety of the honey when I placed my order, but having received the honey, I can confirm that it's genuine. Even those that have bought from me commended it. Thanks for being true to your word and for not abscond in with my money. I'll soon place yet another order.
Thank you

Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Numericals:
Peacemara, I must commend you for your sincerity about your business. I was scared initially about the genuinety of the honey when I placed my order, but having received the honey, I can confirm that it's genuine. Even those that have bought from me commended it. Thanks for being true to your word and for not abscond in with my money. I'll soon place yet another order.
Thank you
thanks sir, we are commited to provide pure unadulterated honey. Enjoy sir.
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Honey is readily available. We deliver you quality
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
for all that want to place order, we've told you to wait hopefully today we are expecting honey 2day frm cameroun. will notify you asap
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
i really appreciate our customers,trusting us with their hard earn money. Thank we never disappoint and will not disappoint you. We deliver only quality, nothing less.

A lot of nairalanders have ordered through us. Thanks for your patronage also, try to let the pple know what you enjoy from us, thats quality by sharing with nairalanders after collection of consignments so as to assure doubters we are real!!! grin
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2017
25lits is available now, including 18lits. Honey is available now
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by ifeomagodwin75: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
peacemara54:
thanks sir, we are commited to provide pure unadulterated honey. Enjoy sir.
Pls, how can I get your whatsapp contact number.
This is my whatsapp contact number 08037249282
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
ifeomagodwin75:
Pls, how can I get your whatsapp contact number.
This is my whatsapp contact number 08037249282
ok 09063250095
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
we will be sending the next batch of order soones, we want the list to be complete....the last batch was sent last week
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
We are sending a next batch of orders soon to lagos as soon as the list is completed. Thanks to customers trusting us with their hard earn money. We will never let you down.....thanks
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
its a bright saturday, grts to you all, we are still selling our quality honey and now, 18 & 25lits are available for now. Thanks to all for trusting us with your money, we will not disappoint you. Lets keep the flag up, quality is the best not adulterated.
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
thanks to all for your trust. We will never let you down. We have send the last batch of order today. Be expecting your consignment at various destinations of placement. Thanks to all.
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Last batch successfully delivered to customers. Thanks for your patronage most especially, trusting us with your hard earn money. We remain commited to deliver you , quality, unadulterated honey. some are afraid initially when they request for honey. They are afraid to be scammed but thank God, all are happy now and they keep ordering. We are not a scammer, we are trusted and reliable, we have supplied many on this forum and still supplying. Thank you for trusting us with your money, we deliver nationwide
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
We wish to bring this to your notice nairalanders that apart from honey, those that need honey comb should contact us, we are supplying now, thanks
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Honey is available friends,
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Don't forget, with us you are save.with (Baba olorun)honey man) you have no problem. Your money is save.. We will deliver your consignment within 4 days to any states in nigeria but I will like to state the names of states we will be/are sending to. 1.lagos 2.ibadan 3.abuja 4. benue 5.maiduguri 6.jos 7.kogi 8.yobe 9. Ondo 10. Ogun 11.cross river. 12. akwam ibom 13.bauchi 14. minna 15. Osun 16. Kano 17. Kaduna 18. if your state I not mentioned pls let us know........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help I Dont Love My Wife / Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.