Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (18989 Views)

Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 2:47am On Feb 20, 2018
A Nigerian man on Sunday, surprised his wife, Ugochukwu Chimuanya with a car as Valentine gift after having told her there wasn't going to be any celebration this year.

The excited mother of two shared a video and photos of the moment she received the surprise gift, showering her husband with prayers.

She wrote;
"Gbagam....... Testimony time,valentine breeze finally blewed on me today......i can't still believe this, I was so annoyed on Wednesday when I asked my hubby about my Valentine gift and he said that there is no Valentine for us this year, I finally took and moved on not until today he took me out on a surprise date and presented this wonderful Valentine gift to me.... Am soooo happy,my darling since all you yearn for is to make me happy,happiness will never depart from your path, umunnem celebrate with me,as you celebrate with me all your heart desires will be granted before the end of this year in Jesus name.... Amen"

See more photos and video below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-surprises-his-wife-with-a-new-car-as-valentine-gift-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 2:49am On Feb 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:10am On Feb 20, 2018
grin

I juz don't get it why such a big deal in Nigeria to own a car? undecided That they must announce it publicly or far worst, must be in a blog site lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by ufondunenye(f): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
I celebrate you my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Desire01(f): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I juz don't get it why such a big deal in Nigeria to own a car? undecided That they must announce it publicly or far worst, must be in a blog site lipsrsealed
U that can't afford Keke drop

Am I the only one seeing the valentine breeze that 'BLEWED' on her. May the breezes of the seasons continually blewing on us

26 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Kingkamba(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
HMMMMMMMMMMMM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by tyson98: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
When I never even chop this morning angry
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by teckmore(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
I wish something like this also for my babe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by neonly: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
When will buhari surprise us by resigning

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Nairalanddist: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
No p
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Litesanti(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Lucky you.... kudos to d guy sha.. he really wants her happiness

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Cool dude. Wish all men could do same

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
I know it even before I opened the thread, they must be from ..... they pay too much attention to material things, by the way, what's special about a man taking care of his wife?

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by timwudz(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
6days after val

Are u sick ni

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Koval12(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
I tap into this blessing.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Dottore: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Giddymoney(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
;Da
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Love dey sweet for social media ehn!

Why would the OP still be FTC?

Nawaoh
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by coolluk(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Nice
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations madam.

Husbands, please continue to make your wives happy any way you can.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Man am so fu:cking proud of you for taking this devilish move

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Pat081: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Wu is talking d pictures N how re we so sure of dis
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Nice one!!
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Dottore: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
I hope the car kills her so the husband can regret it angry
Why are you so bitter about her happiness?

6 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Teeboi56: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2018
I also wish to do more dan dis to my future wife
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by yesloaded: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2018
I promise my future wife something bigger than that

In other news, let me show you how to import goods to Nigeria and sell fast. Call/Whatsapp me on 08137750741 for more information.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by brightisodje(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2018
GOD please bless my hustle i will give my wife all she deserve all i ever work for because through her my seed was generated God bless my wife to be i pray everthing soft before you will come? kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Wow

Nice one from him
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by itzbabatee: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Congrats
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
I hope the car kills her so the husband can regret it angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / Flogging Toddlers- Is It Really Necessary? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.