Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station (37979 Views)

John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Teenager, Stab Police Inspector Over Fight With Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dem break olopa jaw as them break egbegbe jaw. no meat for both of them
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Agaga turu meya
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Sayelabola(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
trademoore1:
sad
Mighty Igor.

Send him to Sambissa fast

Sambisa for wetin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Nonsoco80(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Foolish Set of people.

Your hatred for igbo will cause your death. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Leez(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
HtwoOw:
See MMA lightweight champion wey dey misuse hin talent

grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
LIES....

the policemen must have descended on him first.

Nigerians rarely descend on policed officers first
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by brownhawk: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
realbitez:
Police having a doze of their medicine, lol cheesy grin
in his own bedroom and territory
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by paradigmshift(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
SillyMods:

Hope you will be happy when you read about his ordeal at the hands of Police soon.

The guy don price market wey he no fit buy. grin grin

e dn break him jaw him dn break am...
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by lanrefront1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
this must be BIG LIES

how can a man enter a police station and just start beating a police man for no reason at all, inside a police station for that matter. The police ma must have descended heavily on him with blows and he defended himself.Unfortunately for the policeman, he had attacked a prized fighter who took no time in knocking him out.
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by mengho(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
chai something ordinary 5k would have solve, now he gets jail, court cases, 100k problem & one seriously agree police man you just disgraced in front his boys.
just pray for God to save you.

Mr John you should have just curve into a ball to resist the wave of beating that police showered on you,

Then show your boxing skills when you catch them in a dark alley at night
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by esu14(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hahahaha.this is d best news i have ever read.i cant stop laffing
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by makdcash(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Afonja police station grin grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by jerryfisher(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
SillyMods:

Hope you will be happy when you read about his ordeal at the hands of Police soon.

The guy don price market wey he no fit buy. grin grin
abeg na lie,,,him don score him own point
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by jerryfisher(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one mr john power mick
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by whoYouEpp(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Nice one. You should have completely shattered the whole head. Nonsense police sad sad angry
you fit do am yourself. See u
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by jerryfisher(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
makdcash:
Afonja police station grin grin grin
where igbo beat yoruba
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Rekyz:
You are a retard!

cool cool
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala.

Put this guy in the can cool
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by SIRmanjar(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Omo men.see heavy brushing o,am proud to b a boxer.
na dis kain blow I go like giv buhari if I catch am.
yoruba man chop betta pounding 4 Omo ebo hand.Only God know how im take shout as im dey collect,he will be like aaahhHHH,Ejooooor ooOO,E kpa miiooOOOH,mmoottikuoooOO abegooo make una come help me hold brosoooOOO.
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by makdcash(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin

jerryfisher:
where igbo beat yoruba
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by ajebuter(f): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Iyangbali and Notoriousbabe..

Hope una don hear?

#ogbanje-incorporated#

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Dare2Try(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Police are useless set of people, that was how my friend and other people were arrested in a match viewing centre around 2pm for no reason, tell me if boys were around that won't beat the hell out of those licence criminals that called themselves police
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
There Should Be More To The Story. You Don't Just Tell Someone That You Are The Investigative Offer In Charge Of His Case And Get Your Jaw Broken. Let Them Tell Us The Whole Story.
Some Evil Police Officers Are Making Life A Living Hell To Some Innocent Nigerians.
I Will Never Forget What Did When Someone Robbed My Office In Owerri And The Vigilante Group I Reported To In The Area Captured The Culprit At Night And Took Him To The Police Station For Me To Come To The Police Station In The Morning, I Was Told The Culprit Escaped The Station Same Night He Was Brought To The Station, And Some Of Them Still Want Me To Pay Them To Go After The Culprit. Up Till Now Nothing Was Done About It.
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by czaratwork: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ajaokuta ma momi
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by GeeOh(f): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
afonka police men are so unprofessional,what lead to the fight,they harass innocent citizens and extort them.
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Originalsly: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm...... for no reason the guy started to punch the police?....in the station? ....there's more to this story.
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by SIRmanjar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
This is a lesson to many people who find it difficult to control their anger, exercise self control and learn emotional intelligence. Considering he may have been initially invited to the Station over a far infinitesimal issue o undecided
Aunty watta u saying?Ar u a policemanz daughter?The damage has bin don alredy.jst pray u don't fall into d hands of dose sadist.They can frustrate hell out of anyone
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
telin people to plead guilty or nt guilty to a crime they evidently committed is jst a waste. see as d guy claim not guilty for shattering a man's jaw
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
cimek:
There Should Be More To The Story. You Don't Just Tell Someone That You Are The Investigative Offer In Charge Of His Case And Get Your Jaw Broken. Let Them Tell Us The Whole Story.
Some Evil Police Officers Are Making Life A Living Hell To Some Innocent Nigerians.
I Will Never Forget What Did When Someone Robbed My Office In Owerri And The Vigilante Group I Reported To In The Area Captured The Culprit At Night And Took Him To The Police Station For Me To Come To The Police Station In The Morning, I Was Told The Culprit Escaped The Station Same Night He Was Brought To The Station, And Some Of Them Still Want Me To Pay Them To Go After The Culprit. Up Till Now Nothing Was Done About It.

I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BROKEN A FEW JAWS TOO ONLY IF I HAD THE COURAGE AND IF I WASN'T SOMEONE THAT RESPECT THE LAW, THEY WERE ALL UNPROFESSIONALS AND RUDE. THE ONLY ONE I RESPECT FOR HIS BEHAVIOR IS THE DPO, I'LL GIVE HIM 7/10.
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by rakabuba001(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef

The incident happened at Afonkja Police division in Shasha where Ojo serves grin grin

Nairalanders no dey fall my hand at all...as I dey read the tori, I knew somebody somewhere go change that Afonka to Afonja.
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by thunderbabs: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hope that man's name is listed among the new police recruits, otherwise, a waste of talent. grin

As for the policeman whose jaw was broken, shld be taken to Awolowo round about for ikeja, mk he go dey pass vehicles cool shocked

You no dey shame, mk person com beat u for ur own house
Re: Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station by younglas: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Nice one. You should have completely shattered the whole head. Nonsense police sad sad angry
I think this guy is a criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos / Man Rapes Widow To Death In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.