Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Is Building Technology A Good Course? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Building Technology A Good Course? (4878 Views)

Is Animal Science A Good Course?? / The Library Emeka Offor Is Building In Daura Is 98% Completed (Photos) / Which Good Course Can A Science Student Study In The University Without Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Building Technology A Good Course? by fizzy94(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
I applied for Quantity surveying but was given Building technology in one of the universities here but the problem is I've always loved QTS and know the in and out as I've got so many relatives in that field, now I'm trying to find out what Building technology is all about before proceeding to study it. Can anyone here help me out as I've searched Google and all that keeps coming back is Structural engineering.
Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by feldido(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
RSUST?

If yes, then it is... But an Educational Course
Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by fizzy94(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
feldido:
RSUST?
If yes, then it is... But an Educational Course
Not RSUST
Please why did u say it's an educational course? cry
Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by coxlinda(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Not what you think of building technology is very good course that the course am even doing rite now in polyibad is Avery good course it deal in structure of building works...u will really find it interesting
fizzy94:
I applied for Quantity surveying but was given Building technology in one of the universities here but the problem is I've always loved QTS and know the in and out as I've got so many relatives in that field, now I'm trying to find out what Building technology is all about before proceeding to study it. Can anyone here help me out as I've searched Google and all that keeps coming back is Structural engineering.
Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by fizzy94(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
coxlinda:
Not what you think of building technology is very good course that the course am even doing rite now in polyibad is Avery good course it deal in structure of building works...u will really find it interesting
But is it lucrative here in Nigeria, that's my question. And it seems you're enjoying the course.
Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by herzern1(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by feldido(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2016
fizzy94:

Not RSUST

Please why did u say it's an educational course? cry

I said if it's RSUST
Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by Kendzyma(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Building is a very tough course,talking with respect to oau.but if u can make a 2.1 with it,then u stand a chance coupled with masters or professional certificates.though bsc builders are almost d same as d regular builders just like engineers in poly and uni,one is practical oriented and d other deals with designs.

1 Like

Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by coxlinda(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2016
I enjoy the course.... thou it tough but if you can strive and make 2:1 you good to go is very lucrative here in nigeria
fizzy94:

But is it lucrative here in Nigeria, that's my question. And it seems you're enjoying the course.
Re: Is Building Technology A Good Course? by fizzy94(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2016
feldido:

I said if it's RSUST
Oh okay.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award (OFFICIAL THREAD) / Sunday Quiz: Who Can Solve These? *crack Your Brain* / Logic Is Fundamental To Every Discipline. Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.