Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) (37609 Views)

2019: New PDP Meets Buhari, Osinbajo Today, Reveals What Will Happen / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Metroescobar: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2016
wink
Corrinthians:
I need to find her....... cry

Is she also down with the mega party? Because I would glady love to POLL her in the other other room!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Agimor(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Mega party ke Nigga party ni.
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by robay1(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Remove Osun out of the list
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Corrinthians(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
...and The Lord says, SirJeff, this is your wife and I say amen.

Thank you bro for this pic. I'm getting started to work.grin
Smh. More vaseline to your right palm my brother.. But remember God is watching.
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Morning brother

I know this story dey sweet your heart
Nothing like sweet brother because they are all thieves who don't have the well being of the masses at heart.. Bônjour
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by SillyMods: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2016
When I saw Lagos, Osun and Oyo states in their target, I know it's a huge joke.

grin grin grin
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by impossible27(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Guys do any body knows the best suscription i can do with etisalat?

please HELP!!!!
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Smartresult(f): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:
cool cool

Atiku2019..........
follow me @ atiku4president twitter
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by grownaira: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Politics. Funny game
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by buchilino(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2016
payosehtor:
Count Benue out of that kangaroo arrangement.we never been known to be unstable people like that. talk less of opposition politics

CHICKENS.
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2016
No dulling...Check it out!
The latest nigerian romance-comedy skit 'Rich Goat' is trending on www.laffingjackass..com
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2016
I do not wish that Buhari be my president again after this first tenure
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by SoNature(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2016
May I quickly remind the propounders of this mega party cause to be weary of the man in Aso Rock. Buhari is NOT as cool, empathetic and understanding as Jonathan.

Is he not the same man that said that the streets would be soaked with blood of monkeys and baboons even though he wasn't president then much less now that he's President?

Well, Buhari wouldn't mind wasting every soul in Nigeria to retain his position. The summary is, if u think Muhammadu Buhari will hand over power just like Jonathan did, then you have another think coming.
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by engreo(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm! NIGERIA.
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Never again will Buhari be the president of Nigeria after his exit in 2019
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Akaujaa(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2016
solid3:
If they don't bring out Ambode/Peter Obi, they should forgerrit.

Are you alright...? I thought you've quit smoking expired grass.

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Patented: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Mega Party this, Mega party that. same old, same old. Community of looters
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by 0kp0nku: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016

“His take on Atiku is particularly worrisome because he once said even if he dies today and Atiku was coasting home to the presidency, he would beg God to let him come back to life, finish him off and then return to God.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by dimeji1(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Can we organise ourselves and start a new movement towards actualization of new political platform. I believe we have representative from all the regions on this platform. Since we all yearning for good governance. We will all be amazed with what we will achieve if we can start it...Just a suggestion.

I have the raw idea in my head but I believe there are gurus in the house that can bring it into fruition.
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Dongreat(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2016
dimeji1:
Can we organise ourselves and start a new movement towards actualization of new political platform. I believe we have representative from all the regions on this platform. Since we all yearning for good governance. We will all be amazed with what we will achieve if we can start it...Just a suggestion.

I have the raw idea in my head but I believe there are gurus in the house that can bring it into fruition.

You just beat me to it bro. I was thinking we the youth which is certainly more than our fathers come together, choose an unknown name but with good quality education, good ideas (after a debate), willing to involve youths and putting the right people at the right portfolio. Then we vote for this guy, shaming any Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari, Saraki, GEJ etc regardless of tribe or religion. In summary a polite revolution from the young people. I am willing to fully engage and even donate for this project.

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2016
gullible nigerian beware o, its still the same set of politicians weve been having that will be part of the socalled mega party. they will surely promise nigerians with a word synonymous to change. they might call it hope for nigeria in 2019 or something they know they can sway the people with. beware
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Charly68: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
The same old brains that ran the economy aground recycling themselves under a new name called mega part.. I think they should have called it mega folly
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by dimeji1(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Dongreat:

You just beat me to it bro. I was thinking we the youth which is certainly more than our fathers come together, choose an unknown name but with good quality education, good ideas (after a debate), willing to involve youths and putting the right people at the right portfolio. Then we vote for this guy, shaming any Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari, Saraki, GEJ etc regardless of tribe or religion. In summary a polite revolution from the young people. I am willing to fully engage and even donate for this project.

I hope we can raise a new topic on this and start the movement gradually.... enough of this policthiefians determine our future...

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Dongreat(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
dimeji1:

I hope we can raise a new topic on this and start the movement gradually.... enough of this policthiefians determine our future...

Yes brother. I am fully game on it.
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by FILEBE(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2016
etebefia:
I don't blame these politicians, nobody is even talking about the severe hardship the masses are going through, all we hear everyday is mega party, tinubu said, tinubu did not say, and to make matters worse, these politicians have their support base among the same masses going through same hardship but have been cowed with religious and ethnic sentiments to continue with their blind support. Africa the sleeping sons of Jacob when shall thou wake up from this deep sleep?

exactly what I came here to write! God bless you. we have some of those masses here on nairaland. Take for example, that Atiku2019 guy. smh
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by iksolo: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Passers-by cool
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2016
dimeji1:

Thought I was the only one with that idea, why can't a youth come out and every youth will stand by him, enough of old great grand fathers dictating the rules of politics for us. like someone said, it's same old wine in a new bottle and the earlier the youths kick against it, the better, in fact it's been long I logged in to Nairaland but after reading your comment, I felt the need to login, If only others can read the handwriting on the wall
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by brexit: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Dead in arrival,the new proposed party cannot win a state because its members are bundle of cheats,looters,deceivers and corrupt minded leaders.You do not win election by a party name but by personal integrity,let them work on themselves,they lack reputation and Nigerians know them.NDI NZUZU
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by emi14: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2016
To th same marginalized group. Atiku is a Fulani and will make sure is either him or his brother seated in power. Tunubu can't compromise to endorse you; betrayal shall be his watchword..
Meanwhile lets endorse age limit of 55years. This people have already attain retirement. 70 over age ruling this country since Lord Luguard
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by ASL33: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
dimeji1:

It takes Atiku or any other money bag some few quids to buy your leader and confusion sets in just like NANS. At worst Bubu's INEC will not register the new party.

1 Like

Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by GreenCap: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
i opine that "if pdp dies, then unity goes."
npc, ag, ncnc
npn, upn, npp
anpp, ad, apga
cpc, acn, upp
were tribal parties
Re: 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) by danot1030: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
pdp is day dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / James Ibori Bags Harvard Certificate (Photo) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.