Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' (412 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' by ebosie11(f): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2016
NEWS RELEASE. Abuja, December 6, 2016

Okonjo-Iweala Has Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster And Political Speculation

Our attention has been drawn to speculative media stories linking former Minister of Finance, Dr Okonjo-Iweala with the next presidential election scheduled to hold in 2019.

In an effort to invest their efforts with phony credibility, those behind the project have even gone to the extent of designing a fake campaign poster embossed with her image.

This is to clarify that Dr Okonjo-Iweala who is busy with important international duties has absolutely nothing to do with these speculations and activities.

She has neither discussed nor endorsed them with anybody.

We urge the Nigerian media and public to ignore this mischievous exercise and its sponsors.

Thank you.

Paul C Nwabuikwu
Media Consultant to Dr Okonjo-Iweala

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/okonjo-iweala-has-nothing-to-do-with.html?m=1
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' by sarrki(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2016
I thank God for her ooo

For her to come out and deny it

She for know say khaki no be leather
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:47am On Dec 07, 2016
I dey suspect the guy above me
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 07, 2016
The woman quickly confessed before Bubu send his attack dogs ; Magu, Oshiomhole, and El-Rufai to crush her.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' by sarrki(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
I dey suspect the guy above me

You be officer ?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' by ZUBY77(m): 5:49am On Dec 07, 2016
EastGold:
The woman quickly confessed before Bubu send his attack dogs ; Magu, Oshiomhole, and El-Rufai to crush her.

You mean Hitler resurfaced in Nigeria ?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' by Mynd44: 5:51am On Dec 07, 2016

(1)

"Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo"-gov.okoroch / President Buhari To Present 2017 Budget Today(photo, Video) / A Leaked Audio Tape Has Revealed Governor Wike’s Plot To Rig The Rivers’ Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.