Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

to - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / to (827 Views)

Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

to by freshpzy1(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2016
t
Re: to by ademasta(m): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Cool biz... Oya now
Re: to by jcflex(m): 6:35am On Dec 07, 2016
why whatsapp, and not here
Re: to by jhydebaba(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Add u on whatsapp so that you can beg for recharge card abi
Re: to by freshpzy1(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
h
Re: to by Lipso: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Any thread that's connected with WhatsApp are scammers and not for Nairalanders benefit.
Re: to by freshpzy1(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2016
I wish I had the time to exchange words with u.............i dnt want to risk being banned...........cryptocurency and the likes are banned on nairaland.
Pls dnt start feeling like I care abt ur judgement, making money is not by force...... undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: to by freshpzy1(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2016
I wish I had the time to exchange words with u.............i dnt want to risk being banned...........cryptocurency and the likes are banned on nairaland.
Pls dnt start feeling like I care abt ur remarks......to make money is not by force.
If u add some1 on whatsapp and u are duped, it shows how stupid u are.........u need to learn how to be smarter......... undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: to by freshpzy1(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Here comes the real scammers.........pls dnt metion my name if u are scammed all in the name of looking for free bitcoins, weh u suppose carry ur money buy bitcoin, trade with it and earn profit..........u ar on ur own.
Re: to by jcflex(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
freshpzy1:
Lol....i make enough for my self weekly, I dnt need to convince any1, I got to knw abt many business that is fetching me money today because I took a step......it's left to u.
I dnt waste my time replying on nairaland, instead I invest my time in learning on how to make cool cash weekly
Am only sharing it because I see pple share ideas on nairaland, u want to give me a trial.......ADD ME UP. u tink it's a lie......just sitdown there they look as testimonies will start flowing in........I Remain My Humble Self......FRESHPZY 1.

@the bolded

if you see pple sharing idea on NL, and you are touch to do same, then why whatsapp.

at lease give us clue of what the business look like, then for further info, we can now connect you on whatsapp.

just a suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Fund My Paypal Using My Linked GTB Debit Card Help / Register For Osogbo Business School 1-week SME Training Class For Entrepreneurs / Make Money With Your Amazon Account By Posting Product Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.