Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance (29798 Views)

Nigeria Receives 2018 AWCON Trophy After Defeating South Africa (Video) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by softMarket(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
You will never see sarrki on threads like this

sarrki na assistant chairman of zombie

omenka na chairman......i neva see am since
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Nig. Is cursed with wicked/self-serving leaders!
We can't continue like this!!

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2016
No dulling...Check it out!
The latest nigerian romance-comedy skit 'Rich Goat' is trending on www.laffingjackass..com

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by diegwu01: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari is a big joke

The other time, it was a man from far away Japan that paid for our Super Eagles hotel rooms fee at the Olympic

Our National team did very well even without the support of the government and the same man was impressed with how well we did and he gave the Super Eagles millions of naira, what happened next would shock you :

The government wanted to seize the money and share it among themselves

Buhari is a disgrace
NFF is independently run and has no business with the Federal Government. FIFA has strongly advocated and enforced this law. If the FG decides to be magnanimous and reward them them, fine, but NFF is responsible for the Players welfare, Wages, Rewards Bonuses etc. get your facts

3 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by sparkle4u(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Imagine Cameroon reading this, is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Change has finally reach Nigeria. All sectors are competing with change testimony. Lol!

Gej would have done better even with an empty treasury.

Gej cannot have empty treasury because as a spender, he knows how to generate the cash.

3 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by GossipHeart(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2016
diegwu01:
NFF is independently run and has no business with the Federal Government. FIFA has strongly advocated and enforced this law. If the FG decides to be magnanimous and reward them them, fine, but NFF is responsible for the Players welfare, Wages, Rewards Bonuses etc. get your facts

What is independently run ??

In a layman's term, explain to me where and how the NFF gets their money from
And why the federal government intervened when the Japanese billionaire gave the Super Eagles 200million

3 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by kachi105(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Let dem no u don't belong to D other room
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
Infact....u guys should go nd sale that trophy to Cameroon,i think they will be very happy to Buy it,since money no dey..........my fellow NL abi dis plan no good ?
NFF should cover their faces in shame undecided
This is what you get when you appoint people that have no business being in the profession.

Listen to that he got angry when they asked for what was promised to them
Nothing is orderly in this country. No wonder corruption thrive sad
Shame shame shame - shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Dianeetdiana(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2016
NAWAOOO. I TIRE FOR THIS NFF
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Rotty32: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2016
They shouldnt release the cup to NFF
Damibiz:
Infact....u guys should go nd sale that trophy to Cameroon,i think they will be very happy to Buy it,since money no dey..........my fellow NL abi dis plan no good ?
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Yinkey6(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
I support them selling the cup joor. And use the money to take care of themselves....

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by akinboyo: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2016
what is the problem of those who call themselves leaders in this Nation Nigeria It shameful and ridiculous to render those who have served this country in one capacity or the other, mostly those who do not have the privilege of sharing "National Cake" with them.

It is uncalled for, for Federal govt /NFF to claim there is no money to settles who have made us proud, even the Paralympics. They know how to corner Billions of Naira, Dollars, Euros, Pound Sterling etc, but when it comes to masses the turn deaf-ear. God will judge all of them kiss

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by ngolokante(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2016
What baffles me is why Solomon Dalung is still Minister of Sports... If there is one man that epitomizes the failures of this regime, it's that man

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2016
money wey nff don chop useless officials

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by ephi123(f): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
You will never see sarrki on threads like this

Selective amnesia. He is probably shouting Sai baba somewhere right now. Ignoramus
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Charly68: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2016
50k for what?
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by freeze001(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
TeamSimple:

This same thing happened under GEJ..stop wailing.

Assuming without conceding that same disgrace was experienced under GEJ, remind me again what the CHANGE mantra is all about! If GEJ remains ur yardstick n basis for comparison and there isn't even a better outcome so what then justifies the election of APC n Buhari into office?

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
When you support girls to play football. I'm telling you that money will never be complete. Shey na like this una like your wife?

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by bangging(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by djlaqua91(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Nigeria isn't worth dying for. Soldiers & SportsMen dey try abeg

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Goke7: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
These were the reasons the late keshi was always at logger heads with the nff, but Nigerians instead will always be on the side of nff against keshi. Our football administrators are not different from politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Charly68:
50k for what?
Unless, you are a woman as in the picture above. Men do not naturally give a **** about female football.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Jakasibo(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2016
And government will see this mony to share to voters during election. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Jakasibo(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2016
And government will see this money to share to voters during election. Chai!!!
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Vick4rill(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
AFCON winninq entitlement is around 1-2 million dollars.

I thouqht CAF rewards all competitions winners.

Oh oh!.The ladies want entitlement and bonuses.

The economic condition isn't on the proqressive side younq ladies.Exercise a little patience.

ASUU is threateninq strike already.We have priorities!

are you always this foolish or you are just pretending? must you relegate your common sense, just because you are in support of a party?

3 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by martineverest(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari is a big joke

The other time, it was a man from far away Japan that paid for our Super Eagles hotel rooms fee at the Olympic

Our National team did very well even without the support of the government and the same man was impressed with how well we did and he gave the Super Eagles millions of naira, what happened next would shock you :

Buhari is a disgrace
ode!...i tot fifa ruled out govt interference in fball
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by koboko69: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari is a big joke

Buhari is a disgrace

Abeg shut up. Its not everything u politicize. NFF has been a useless body since time immemorial.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2016
eurekacan:
No dulling...Check it out!
The latest nigerian romance-comedy skit 'Rich Goat' is trending on www.laffingjackass..com
Thanks for this wonderful link in this thread. The amount of testoterone from Muscular women combined with men arguring sports is beyond the expected lifetime values. These women need more romance and zero sports.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Rajahrosco(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2016
No Money to pay the hero hmmmmm I think I will not train for sport anymore coz of bad treatment
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Martinola(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2016
I'm sori to say dis...i hate dis country, i'm still regreting being associated wit somtin lyk Nigeria
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
prettyboi1989:
money wey nff don chop useless officials
It's just to discourage women from playing football. So they won't all be resembling Chun-Li, or Chichi Igbo. They should take a hint and go buy lipstick with the money. Leave the field for men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland / Anthony Joshua All Smiles With His Son, Joseph / Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.