Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance (29797 Views)

Nigeria Receives 2018 AWCON Trophy After Defeating South Africa (Video) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Kingbuhari(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2016
why this girls no collect something like $50000 from Cameronian football federation, open nyash concede as many goals as they can.. NFF/FG can't afford at least #2m each for this victorious ladies, but if nah to fly one useless gworo chewing ,cow sipping dung (buhari) around the world.. money go full everywhere... our Oyil and tourism President dullard Buhari deserve a Noble prize in cowardliness and Globetrotting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by femolii: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
BIG SHAME TO FEDRAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by ComputerSeller: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
You will never see sarrki on threads like this
That thing is an Apc 'pay per post' employee.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Billygee2u: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
YES!!!

I support them 1000%

THUnDER FIRE NFF THERE!
this buhari administration is the worst imcompetent and clueless governme
nt since the inception of government in the world.
BIG SHAME to all that voted and still supporting
the certificateless buhari government
Zombies shame shame unto you all
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Akaewu: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2016
highrise07:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/shame-falcons-seize-awcon-trophy-reject-nffs-n50-000-allowance/

Whats the shame there... If this where to be super eagles d would hv paid those monies before d played that final match.
We all know that once d leave that hotel and go back ti their respective places...thats d end . Govt / Nff wont pay them again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Billygee2u: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

Buhari is a big joke

The other time, it was a man from far away Japan that paid for our Super Eagles hotel rooms fee at the Olympic

Our National team did very well even without the support of the government and the same man was impressed with how well we did and he gave the Super Eagles millions of naira, what happened next would shock you :

The government wanted to seize the money and share it among themselves

Buhari is a disgrace
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria will avoid this thread like a plague, Buhari is an ineffectual buffoon 2,let them seize it,and give nff dead line, and if they don't respond, I support them to auction off the trophy
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by osothermal(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Only under Buhari
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
YES!!!

I support them 1000%

THUnDER FIRE NFF THERE!
thunder may not be effective like dat, we needed atomic mesile on those baaastards call NFF, They want to win world cup if u ask them,but no money to pay the players who wil play the world cup. weyrey people.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Kingbuhari:
why this girls no collect something like $50000 from Cameronian football federation, open nyash concede as many goals as they can.. NFF/FG can't afford at least #2m each for this victorious ladies, but if nah to fly one useless gworo chewing ,cow sipping dung (buhari) around the world.. money go full everywhere... our Oyil and tourism President dullard Buhari deserve a Noble prize in cowardliness and Globetrotting
i concur, buhari is a foolish baastards. don't ask me why because u know.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
femolii:
BIG SHAME TO FEDRAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.
4get it, they no get shame
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by deebrain(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2016
100% seconded and supported.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Agbalanze(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Shame to both F.G and NFF!!

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by deebrain(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Billygee2u:

this buhari administration is the worst imcompetent and clueless governme
nt since the inception of government in the world.
BIG SHAME to all that voted and still supporting
the certificateless buhari government
Zombies shame shame unto you all

I apologize to you and every nairaland member, for voting this government to power.

Quite frankly, I am angry. It did not start today.

This government is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by sleepyeyez(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2016
highrise07:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/shame-falcons-seize-awcon-trophy-reject-nffs-n50-000-allowance/

Ma girlz! Seize dat trophy jare! Woris al diz? If only it was worth sumtn in d market, I'd say, sell it. But its jus gold plated thrash!
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Oblang(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2016
2dugged:
Zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria will avoid this thread like a plague, Buhari is an ineffectual buffoon 2,let them seize it,and give nff dead line, and if they don't respond, I support them to auction off the trophy

Why u dey try assign gej's name to buhari na. We all know who the inefficient buffoon is na...
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Kingbuhari(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
i concur, buhari is a foolish baastards. don't ask me why because u know.
Buhari is good as dead to many Nigerians
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by mrtegation99(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
AFCON winninq entitlement is around 1-2 million dollars.

I thouqht CAF rewards all competitions winners.

Oh oh!.The ladies want entitlement and bonuses.

The economic condition isn't on the proqressive side younq ladies.Exercise a little patience.

ASUU is threateninq strike already.We have priorities!

You should be jailed for life

Working without being paid is Sin

What Nonsense
Sell the trophy and resign from National Football

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by kassy777: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
Infact....u guys should go nd sale that trophy to Cameroon,i think they will be very happy to Buy it,since money no dey..........my fellow NL abi dis plan no good ?
bestest plan.

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by splufik008(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Damibiz:
Infact....u guys should go nd sale that trophy to Cameroon,i think they will be very happy to Buy it,since money no dey..........my fellow NL abi dis plan no good ?
dats a fantastic plan..since 9ja don win d trophy tire
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by kassy777: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

True NFF embezzle their money, true we have an incompetent Minister of sports, the real problem is Buhari who thinks sports is a waste of money and not important. Let his zombies deny it, but that is the truth.
When the NFF election was done in Warri under Governor Emmanual Udeaghan, I knew he Udeaghan will buy every members of the election team. His first name is thief and grand first son of corruption. He took over from Ibori and hand over it the Amaju Pinnik the present NFF president. To make it worse, Buhari is now the president who is the dullest dunce presiding over all affiars. He even know wetin dey happen?
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Toybreezy: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

The economic condition isn't on the proqressive side younq ladies.Exercise a little patience.

You are not being reasonable. Like the so called priorities are being handled well

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
It's just to discourage women from playing football. So they won't all be resembling Chun-Li, or Chichi Igbo. They should take a hint and go buy lipstick with the money. Leave the field for men.
its just unfair man, ahn ahn they represented the country, came back with a trophy and the best the nff could do was to give them 50k. thats poor

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by MMempire(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Your money has been invested into MMM, so pls hold-on for 30days and keep fast while also praying that MMM doesn't crash before then.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
... A worker deserved to be paid his wages. This is a big minus to this govt.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by willibounce1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Buhari's govt is a disgrace to Nigeria and Africa as a whole
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by harmbhrosz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

I just know there will always be an idiotic-zombie that will come to defend this administration...

So players that were sent to represent a whole country, they ran and sweat for 90min+(which some people even die from) from group stage to final and still won the trophy are not priorities abi?

This is to show that your destiny is in Buhari's shoe, he's walking around with it

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by TeamSimple(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
freeze001:

Assuming without conceding that same disgrace was experienced under GEJ, remind me again what the CHANGE mantra is all about! If GEJ remains ur yardstick n basis for comparison and there isn't even a better outcome so what then justifies the election of APC n Buhari into office?
Forget Change,it was only used to deceive the gullible ones..

The problem here is that of the Nigerian government and not APC or PDP coz both are from the same shell.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by horlarbanji(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Can't wait for 2019....Nigeria is sick,we need som1 wu can treat her.
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by fireforfire: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Its at such times dat i regret being a nigerian
Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by kaycrystal(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
The gist in the sport cycle is that pinnick and dalung chattered a flight to the finals at cameroon for 42million naira!
Now, they are claiming broke when it comes to the legitimate dues to the girls and the coaches! big shame....

1 Like

Re: Falcons Seize AWCON Trophy, Reject NFF's N50,000 Allowance by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oblang:

Why u dey try assign gej's name to buhari na. We all know who the inefficient buffoon is na...
just trying to let you know that buhari is worse in all aspect, infact his own cluelessness is acute that it has gone beyond redemption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland / Anthony Joshua All Smiles With His Son, Joseph / Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.