Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide (36029 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by TunezMedia: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Ace TV personality Stephanie Coker and her man, Olumide whose proposal went viral months ago, are getting set for their marriage and have even gone ahead to share their pre wedding photos.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/pre-wedding-photos-of-tv-personality.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by softMarket(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Last pic sef

Man- baby lets go inside the other room cool

Lady- abeg leave,i dont have strength

Man- but u dont need strength for anything

Lady- i need strength to Scream!

Man- ok don't worry,i will do the screaming for u!

grin grin grin

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nutase: 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Date and venue?? ?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Jafar1: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
Last pic sef

Lady- abeg leave,i dont have strenght
Man- but u dont need strenght for anything

Lady- i need strenght to Scream!

Man- ;( this thing u are doing to me...is not good o

grin grin grin

SOFT WORK

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by nerilove(m): 7:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice one Stephanie.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by phlamesG: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2016
The girl with the fake accent tongue

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by naijaboiy: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Every girl getting married to Yoruba demons these days. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by naijaboiy: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2016
phlamesG:
The girl with the fake accent tongue
Very fake indeed!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by freezyprinzy(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Nutase:
Date and venue?? ?
Venue-am guessing Dubai
Date-would be communicated in due time

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2016
My girlfriend angry something is wrong with this man
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nixiepie(f): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2016
The man look too serious in most of the pics

Hml to them

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by UIA04(f): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2016
ABI the Man dey bleach

@last pic
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by yedidiah(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2016
But why are Lagos presenters; particularly those that work in Radio stations heavily accented? It is so annoying you cant hear what they are saying because everybody is forming jand. From station to station, everyone trying to outdo the other. You cant help but imagine when you were teleported to the UK.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by veekid(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016

that babe Sabi speak oyinbo pass oyinbo mehn

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by herzern1(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by ephi123(f): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
yedidiah:
But why are Lagos presenters; particularly those that work in Radio stations heavily accented? It is so annoying you cant hear what they are saying because everybody is forming jand. From station to station, everyone trying to outdo the other. You cant help but imagine when you were teleported to the UK.

cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by jelil01: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Coker
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Oluwapresley(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
Last pic sef

Lady- abeg leave,i dont have strenght

Man- but u dont need strenght for anything

Lady- i need strenght to Scream!

Man- ;( this thing u are doing to me...is not good o

grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by SurePresident: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Lovely, me likey!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by opsiradoo: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Sumone shld propose 2 me too na
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by davide470(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Godprotectigbo2(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by sakalisis(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Young03(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
fake accent like one of those girls working in a radio stating in Benin

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Sexytemi(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Congrats Stephanie noni
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Youngetskilz2: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2016
angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2016
She no see young guy marry self, this guy don old na

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by GoldenJAT(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
simple!!and CUTE
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by sisisioge: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Wow...cool...groovy... lovely!

Good choice girl...I like the dude already wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by rheether(f): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
One of my favourite acts in the hustle after uzo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justin Idibia Graduates From 5th Grade, Moving To Middle School (Pics) / Emeka Ike Spotted At Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello At Lokoja - Photos / Wizkid's Beach Party In Ghana: Phyno, Wande Coal, Others Attend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.