Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide (36048 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Jimi23(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ogbenisoft28:

Steph!! Isn't fake! She was born and brought up in England... she used to work with one of the London's radio stations. She's a Briton by birth. Stop saying what you Don't know .

She wasn't born in the UK. Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by olayinex(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jafar1:

SOFT WORK
NA DIER WORK OO
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Young03(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Youngtrice:
Lmao.. Which girl abeg? because I have the same thought

don't wanna mention name oo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Youngtrice(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Young03:

don't wanna mention name oo
LOL. Issorait, I'm sure she's from KU Fm.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Young03(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Youngtrice:
LOL. Issorait, I'm sure she's from KU Fm.

hahahah u bad oo

she just finish a programe now
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by charlesklaus(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
phlamesG:
The girl with the fake accent tongue
You whose accent is 100% real, how much u don use am make? ? undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by horlakunle25(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
veekid:

that babe Sabi speak oyinbo pass oyinbo mehn
yes ooo! Don't u knw she swallow oyinbo drug wen she was young!?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by veekid(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
horlakunle25:
yes ooo! Don't u knw she swallow oyinbo drug wen she was young!?

I talk am now; na you give her water that time to swallow the drug tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by bitingcool: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
yedidiah:
But why are Lagos presenters; particularly those that work in Radio stations heavily accented? It is so annoying you cant hear what they are saying because everybody is forming jand. From station to station, everyone trying to outdo the other. You cant help but imagine when you were teleported to the UK.

I tire oo, im beginning to think it's a prerequisite in Lagos radio stations. Strangely enough, the menfolk don't speak that way most of them by the way. The ladies all sound silly and fake, save for Bukola in Classic fm. Give me a good presenter with a balanced Nigerian /african accent and I'll show you a professional

Ik Osakioduwa speaks well and we can all hear him unlike them UK returnees that scrapped to do MBA and swallowed bottletops on their way back to naija

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by horlakunle25(m): 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
veekid post=517198u97:

I talk am now; na you give her water that time to swallow the drug tongue
u garrit bro!....thot am d only one who get rizzla 4 pocket here!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by yedidiah(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
bitingcool:

I tire oo, im beginning to think it's a prerequisite in Lagos radio stations. Strangely enough, the menfolk don't speak that way most of them by the way. The ladies all sound silly and fake, save for Bukola in Classic fm. Give me a good presenter with a balanced Nigerian /african accent and I'll show you a professional

Ik Osakioduwa speaks well and we can all hear him unlike them UK returnees that scrapped to do MBA and swallowed bottletops on their way back to naija
I tire pass you o. Painful thing is that most of them are only conversant with trends and viral issues. They know little about Politics and national Affairs. Shey Na London we dey ni

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by yedidiah(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
kennyblaze007:

They are not forming British..that's just wat the job requires...
I don't understand, "what the job requires" You don't need accent; just speak clear English shikena.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Youngtrice(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Young03:

hahahah u bad oo

she just finish a programe now
LOL. Kiki Mordi!! But her accent is okay oh. Compared to Rachel, the girl that anchors a talk show in the morning. She will just be forming accent upandan and she ends up with mispronunciation. She dey F-up abeg. I nor fey ever listen to her shows. And she laughs like a squirrel. Girls and fake things eh. smh

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Young03(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Youngtrice:
LOL. Kiki Mordi!! But her accent is okay oh. Compared to Rachel, the girl that anchors a talk show in the morning. She will just be forming accent upandan and she ends up with mispronunciation. She dey F-up abeg. I nor fey ever listen to her shows. And she laughs like a squirrel. Girls and fake things eh. smh

kiki is better
there's another but not rachael

some girls for vibes Fm worse pass
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Oba1ni(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Who can I pay for a plot of land here?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Youngtrice(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Young03:

kiki is better
there's another but not rachael

some girls for vibes Fm worse pass
I mean Crystal!! not Rachel. Its Crystal. That girl can form accent for afrika. Vibes FM OAPs dey try sha. This fake accent is common with The females. All the male OAPs are just themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by sweetilicious(f): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Demigods666:
She no see young guy marry self, this guy don old na
Is this a criteria for a lasting and healthy union? You self
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
sweetilicious:
Is this a criteria for a lasting and healthy union? You self

No na, I'm just saying there are younger handsome men out there, IMo, the man looks way too advance, just saying. undecided that man go senior her with like 10-12 years.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Young03(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
Youngtrice:
I mean Crystal!! not Rachel. Its Crystal. That girl can form accent for afrika. Vibes FM OAPs dey try sha. This fake accent is common with The females. All the male OAPs are just themselves.

e get another, one from Rythm Fm

I will get her name soon
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Youngtrice(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Young03:

e get another, one from Rythm Fm

I will get her name soon
rhythm FM is dead to me. I stopped listening long ago when all their OAPs left for other stations.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Guffaz: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
For a day to remember

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Wizkid's Beach Party In Ghana: Phyno, Wande Coal, Others Attend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.