Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members - Music/Radio (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members (13513 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / New Music " FAITH " By TnE ur Nairaland Music Master / Death Of Nairaland Music Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
punchlinee:

@hj
u be maga , u think say me and u be mate? ,
how can i be an homo, with succulent booty and breasties and bossoms like chiogo's and fl gator's own ,
u think say i come from the same village as u ? where u people admire masculine backsides.
u berra go back to ya agbero work , agboroko. see hin face like monkey bonana. Grin

you are a malu, you woke up in the morning instead of u to brush your teeth and soak those your hollandously smelling backside in a hot thick shower , you are here on nairaland making kid jokes up and down.
and lest i forget , have u gone to ya voice training classes ? or are u still breathing like a possessed frog anytime u rap.? grin grin grin

oh u out of ideas now dat u had re-post the same nonsense u wrote earlier, ID.IOT!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
@H.J and Bj

e dan do abeg!!!

@topic
bj i know u got pics, oya post them, lets see how handsome wugly ure grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2009
@tosin    i'm done,

another outta the box

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
@tosin
no
sorry to hurt ur feelings. you can ask fl gators to show u some coochie.

@hj
see hj i can even laugh at u anymore, i will just accept u like that . am still wondering why u have hillary jumbo jumbo as ur rap name .gemini. i cant even hate on u.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
punchlinee:

@tosin
no
sorry to hurt your feelings. you can ask fl gators to show u some coochie.

@hj
see hj i can even laugh at u anymore, i will just accept u like that . am still wondering why u have hillary jumbo jumbo as your rap name .gemini. i cant even hate on u.

hahahahahahaah, men punch u keep crackin me up, hilaryjumbo is just an alter ego, the real name is GEMINI!! if u know the symbol of this zodiac sign then u might understand (i hope cuz u seem really retarded), wel since u cant hate, keep bein my stan keep love comin but u better not get all gay like on me. lol
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
punchlinee:

@tosin
no
sorry to hurt your feelings. [b]you can ask fl gators to show u some co[/b]ochie.

not a bad idea tongue heard she's hot grin cheesy
wouldnt mind cheesy hitting that
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
tosinaded@:

not a bad idea tongue heard she's hot grin cheesy
wouldnt mind cheesy hitting that

omo she not only hot , shes smoing cirgarda
its like putting 3 chiogos into one agbani darego,
if only i can get my rod into those honey pots, grin grin i will do 17 halleluyahs.
all those sauron eldee have opportunity to chop those girls free them just dey slack like slacker. grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2009
lalaboi, he be like say something dey chop fufu for ya head
how do i fcuukin reply u when its a one way traffic, can users send private messages? ?maga

when my cousins come to my room to use my laptop, no be the same IP address u go see there.?maga
na only one id i get , those other ones u see belong to either my sista, girlfriend or housegurl.
na the same lappy them dey use. sule. besides i resemble person wey them dey threaten with private message? jeko rie pe.

@tosinadeda
u need to see fl gators, its like cossy orjiakor and gevenieve mixed into one girl.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
punchlinee:

lalaboi, he be like say something dey chop fufu for ya head
how do i fcuukin reply u when its a one way traffic, can users send private messages? ?maga

when my cousins come to my room to use my laptop, no be the same IP address u go see there.?maga
na only one id i get , those other ones u see belong to either my sista, girlfriend or housegurl.
na the same lappy them dey use. sule. besides i resemble person wey them dey threaten with private message? jeko rie pe.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. lolllllllllllll WHAT THE Bleep?? so this nigga has a gat family filled with demons and retards, now that explains it, (u had me laffin on ma stomach wen i read this) ur sister, ur girlfriend, in short ur whole household share one laptop (dat had me droolin 4 minutes) and so i guess ur mum might be "ofoka", ur sis might be "cherisa", ur housemaid must be "otuka" (cuz dat dumbest of all of em) and u the man of the house stil remains the almighty "punchlinee". Men u must be more stupid than i tot, and u dare threaten lalaboi with this rubbish. Dont worry wen ur fathers logs in with a new name too on the "family laptop", i would gladly say hi. lolllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
@lalaboi
do u worse, and who the Bleep are you to decide what and how i post in a public forum , he be like say u don shayo this afternoon, u want me to go back to my old sef abi, u go here am ,. try any nonsense there.
make i see. and stop sending me foolish private messages ,. does it look like i send u moderator work??
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
@hj
for one minute u hard me laughing there ,,, u wont understand cuzz u obviously dont knowthat ur lalaboi nhas been sending me foolish private messages trying to decide how and what i post in democracy , he be ike say craze dey worry am ,how many times they don ban me for nairaland

ban 1 punchline , 1 million punchlines surfaces the next fcukinnnnn day ! you cant tell me nothing!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
punchlinee:

@hj
for one minute u hard me laughing there ,,, u wont understand cuzz u obviously dont knowthat your lalaboi nhas been sending me foolish private messages trying to decide how and what i post in democracy , he be ike say craze dey worry am ,how many times they don ban me for nairaland

ban 1 punchline , 1 million punchlines surfaces the next fcukinnnnn day ! you cant tell me nothing!

haha sounds like a rap line grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2009
Punchlinee, are you obsessed with me?

Get on topic and leave my name outta it undecided

Anymore pix?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2009
FL Gators:

Get on topic and leave my name outta it undecided

Anymore pix?

where's yours?
besides if ure as hot as he says ure! then it aint his fault he's obsessed tongue grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2009
FL Gators:

if i am obsessed wit u , what would u do?, give me some kitten to suck? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
besides am trying to imagine how ur fungucious cavature would be smelling. grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2009
tosinaded@:

where's yours?
besides if ure as hot as he says ure! then it aint his fault he's obsessed tongue grin
Wait for it. . . . .gimme one minute to upload it
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
FL Gators:

Wait for it. . . . .gimme one minute to upload it

tosin dont tell me you belief her,all nigerian gurls are bloody liars including her grin grin (fallacy of hasty generalisation) grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
Me.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by tosinaded(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
ure a fish
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
lol fish?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by osasp(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2009
me. . .when its time for meeting
codename ; pyro  tongue

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by bkbayb99: 3:09am On Dec 21, 2009
MEANWHILE ALL, THERES A CONTEST GOING ON RIGHT NOW ON THE ROMANCE SECTION. IT IS A BEAUTY CONTEST BETWEEN THONIASLIM AND MICHELIN89. THE CONTEST IS JUST SO ONE SIDED AND I'M ASKING EVERYONE, IN THE INTEREST OF GOOD WILL AND HOPE TO PLEASE GO ON THAT FORUM AND PLACE AT LEAST A VOTE FOR MICHELIN IN ORDER TO GET THE LITTLE SELF ESTEEM SHE GOT LEFT BACK IN PLACE. THANKS ALL.

Who Looks Sexier Thoniaslim Or Michelin89? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369465.0.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low / 'Alaye Toh Se Gogo’: Reminisce Drops New Song On 41st Birthday (Pix, Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Nas X – Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.