Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members (13487 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / New Music " FAITH " By TnE ur Nairaland Music Master / Death Of Nairaland Music Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2009
so officially do we all agree that HJ is the most wowo nairalnder here with his agero conductor picx??
fl gators boys no dey toast u ni?

ps, eldee has a very fat yansh , you people should not bother about him he looks like professor klump with one bia bia grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2009
punchlinee:

so officially do we all agree that HJ is the most wowo nairalnder here with his agero conductor picx??
fl gators boys no dey toast u ni?

ps, eldee has a very fat yansh , you people should not bother about him he looks like professor klump with one bia bia grin
Congrats, you've managed to yab 3 people in one post grin

But the koko of the matter is, wey your pix?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2009
@fl gators
so u didnt sleep sef, it is just 630am on sunday, instead of u to go and bath and wear ur sunday christmas dress u dey here dey post.

on my picx if u upload urs first i will upload mine,
try and be d first chic to upload maybe others will follow suit . lets see whether u get kaka. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2009
punchlinee:

@fl gators
so u didnt sleep sef, it is just 630am on sunday, instead of u to go and bath and wear your sunday christmas dress u dey here dey post.

on my picx if u upload urs first i will upload mine,
try and be d first chic to upload maybe others will follow suit . lets see whether u get kaka. grin

Make I tell you nau nau, no dey expect any pix eh tongue
I'm not a member of the music section, so am being a humble guest by helping to elongate this thread.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Make I tell you nau nau, no dey expect any pix eh tongue
I'm not a member of the music section, so am being a humble guest by helping to elongate this thread.

lmfao, at least u can go to church now. i will wait 4 u in d evening by the grace og God. fl gators indeed
fine name ugly gurl grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2009
punchlinee:

lmfao, at least u can go to church now. i will wait 4 u in d evening by the grace og God. fl gators indeed
fine name ugly gurl grin
U still dey type? Oya more pix less talk
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2009
Punchlinee now n even in the afterlife, u no go ever fine reach half of me. U keep talkin like an idiot on every thread. See nonsense oh, picture u no drop, na to dey see fine boys like us n start beefing, ewu!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2009
chiogo:

LOL your pics must be torture hence the need for them to be 'guarded'. Do your thing, jare. grin

It's a case of National Security, if America knows that Britain has these kind of attractive people,I might get kidnapped to model in NY.
That could cause war between the two countries . . . the world is not ready for that yet. grin grin

chiogo:

Eeyah, so you and your group roll with fugly things with money? grin

I'd rather have both. Money + beauty = advanced weed, just like Rondo. tongue
Are you sure you want to receive dating advice from FL Gators??
That's as bad as taking fashion advice from erm . . . FL Gators cheesy grin

I've seen FL Gators before . . . she looks like Rihanna (after the Chris Brown Bashing) grin grin

H.J:

Punchlinee now n even in the afterlife, u no go ever fine reach half of me. U keep talkin like A SlowPoke on every thread. See nonsense oh, picture u no drop, na to dey see fine boys like us n start beefing, ewu!

The guy dey push me . . . I get im picture.
I just dey wait make im missyarn one more time before I post am. cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2009
Busy_body:

Did you have to go into details with tosin about how I stalked you for two years and even bribed and paid you to date me angry angry cheesy

Did you just whisper into my ears that Sauron is not as smart and goodlooking as you, and that he can only smell it but can never experience it tongue Okay I promise I wouldn't tell a soul, your secrets are safe with me, mon darlink kiss cheesy grin cheesy

Hehehe . . .
Come on . . . stick with Sauron, he's a cool guy.
Do you actually have to be with the most attractive guy on Nairaland??

Come on, give other chics a chance grin wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2009
eldee do we have right to post other people's picture without their permission, if yes let me know make  i post all your pictures wey i store for our old chats and the ones wey u wear shades post for ur profile like 2005 . i store am and many more for my yahoomail because of a day like this.

answer me NOW
can we post peoples pictures without their permission, make i scatter this place with numerous peoples pictures wey i dey store for ages now. shocked shocked
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2009
punchlinee:

eldee do we have right to post other people's picture without their permission, if yes let me know make i post all your pictures wey i store for our old chats .

answer me can we post peoples pictures without their permission, make i scatter this place with numerous peoples pictures wey i dey store for ages now. shocked shocked

Definitely . . . post anyone you've got, I know I've not shown anyone on NL my pic
E sure me, and you go see who go chop yap here . . .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by MrCrackles(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2009
punchlinee:

eldee do we have right to post other people's picture without their permission, if yes let me know make  i post all your pictures wey i store for our old chats .

answer me can we post peoples pictures without their permission, make i scatter this place with numerous peoples pictures wey i dey store for ages now. shocked shocked
OFOK-As.S.HOLE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2009
@ tosinaded. . check ur email.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2009
eldee:

Definitely . . . post anyone you've got, I know I've not shown anyone on NL my pic

He cant post anyones picture without their consent! Maybe yours . , if he has it cos you've said yeh, . .lol
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2009
Punchline is bolajibaok?? figures! grin Guys, don't worry about his pic.

eldee:

It's a case of National Security, if America knows that Britain has these kind of attractive people,I might get kidnapped to model in NY.
That could cause war between the two countries . . . the world is not ready for that yet. grin grin
How is America supposed to find out on Nairaland? tongue
If that was the case, I should be in London by now modeling too. embarassed

C'mon, Gators is a fine chica. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Krayola(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2009
na wa sef. , una just like talk talk. . post picshure if u wan post am if not make una sharrappp!! All these endless pages of rhetoric. . na dat one we go chop grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2009
eldee:

HA ODE , U GO SURPRISE, U DON EVEN KNOW HOW MANY PICX U HAVE ON HI5 AND OTHER BLOGS.
U DON FORGET SAY I DEY CHAT WIT U FOR YIM, AND I HAVE ACCESS TO UR MAILS ELSEWHERE .DUMB GOAT
U FIT TRY ME O, U DEY HEAR , U FIT TRY ME IF THEM BORN YOU.
IF NO BE SAY NA LALABOI SAY WE NOR FIT UPLOAD WITHOUT PERMISSION , U FOR HERE AM !
, STUPENDOUS IDIOT , AS FOR U CHIOGO I DEY COME WIT UR OWN COMMENT .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by lalaboi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2009
Ofoka. . .

U go make this thread lock!. . .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2009
grin grin grin It's OK, blow.job pumpin  embarassed
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by HJ1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2009
Lala stop this lockin thread ish. Either u ban ofoka or delete his comments. It's dat simple! This ur lockin of thread don dey tire person oh, i'm enjoyin this thread oh.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2009
chiogo:

grin grin grin It's OK, blow.job pumpin  embarassed

WHAT IS OK ASHY SLUT
, U STARTED NAME MENTIOING AND U MUST FINISH IT, IF NOT I GO EXPOSE YA SMALL BREASTS. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I HAVE LIKE 3 OF YA FULL BREAST SHOWING PICX , ASHY

IF NOR BE LALABOI WEY SAY WE NO FIT POST , U KUKUMA KNOW SAY EVERIBODI DON SEE MY OWN B4 ,
NA UR BREAST GO BE BREAKING NEWS FOR FRONTPAGE , U FIT TRY ME O, U KUKUMA KNOW WETIN I FIT DO
, THANK LALABOI FOR PROTECTING UR PRIVACY FOR NOW.

@HJ
WHY U NOR GO ENJOY AM WHEN YOU ARE AS UGLY AS AN AGBERO . WETIN BE THAT MARK FOR YA FACE SEF, U FOLLOW CONDUCTOR FIGHT
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2009
Please don't expose me!! embarassed cry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2009
chiogo:

Please don't expose me!!  embarassed cry

SO U FIT BEG , HE BE LIKE SAY U DON KOLO, I TOLD U DONT START WHAT U CANT FINISH
WHY DID YOU TASI ME FIRST ? TROUBLE DEY SLEEP U DEY WAKE AM , U GO HERE WEN
I DEY HERE DEY POST MY POST JEJE WITH MY FRIENDS , U DEY INSULT ME LIKE SAY I KNOW U B4.
IF U DONT EDIT THAT NAME WEY U WRITE SAY PUNCHLINEE IS ***** DONT WORRY ABOUT HIS PICX, I WILL EXPOSE YOU IN 5 MINUTES , I GIVE U 5 MINUTES TO EDIT THAT your POST. NOW. THE SECONDS ARE TICKING!  4:59SECS.   

YOU FIT DARE ME O  , I GO SHOW U SAY I CRAZE PASS WETIN U DON EVER SEE B4.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by cherisa: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2009
chiogo:

Please don't expose me!! embarassed cry

oh lawd, dont expose her now, she is a lady for God sake.
chiogo edit whatever it is they want. i cant imagine how happy this boys would be if he exposes u to the world. jeez
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by chiogo(f): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
LOL And I thought crack was expensive.

cherisa:

oh lawd, dont expose her now, she is a lady for God sake.
chiogo edit whatever it is they want. i cant imagine how happy this boys would be if he exposes u to the world. jeez
ROFLMCAO!!! Sarcasm, girl. Read!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2009
@chiogo
3.48seconds , upload in progress,
chiogo's 3 small breast is about to be exposed to the whole wide world,
3.42seconds. stay tuned everybody
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2009
yes since u dont care and u didnt remove it that means u dont mind ur picx being uploaded
if i get banned i will recreate another name and keep uploading chiogo on all popular blogs until you are put to shame . i can imagine how many of your friends that know u that will see it and start asking u .
even ur teacher in sch, ur bf, hahahahaha,

2.27seconds to go, chiogo's blockbuster breasts picx upload in progress
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2009
chiogo:

How is America supposed to find out on Nairaland? tongue
If that was the case, I should be in London by now modeling too. embarassed

C'mon, Gators is a fine chica. grin

America has eyes on everything . . . there are about 50,000 American residents on this site, they brush it every now and then for National Security.
That's how they got Keira Knightley to cross over.

Gators?? Hmmn . . . she's so fine, I think she and Bolaji should hook up grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by eldee(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Bolaji
Get a life negro . . . you're not growing any younger!!! undecided
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eldee, na thunder go fire your a.ss tonight shocked shocked shocked

@chiogo
thanks jare. U no dey there when eldee was taking off his coat and puttin it on the ground so my feet wnt get dirty.

Eldee, ori e bi ori awusa angry

@post

Still waiting on punchlinee and eldee's pix tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by punchlinee: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2009
FL Gators:

ah eldee, na thunder go fire your a.ss tonight shocked shocked shocked

AMEN TO THAT
BUT GATORS WHERE IS UR OWN PICX, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE UR BOSSOM. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2009
punchlinee:

AMEN TO THAT
BUT GATORS WHERE IS your OWN PICX, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE your BOSSOM. grin

Can your next post come with your picture?
I'm tired of feeding my eyes with only alphabetical words.

Abeg kuro lo na, make I see [i]featherless [/i]men

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido – "Fall" (official Audio) / DOWNLOAD MP3:- Syno – Money Fit Me (prod.by Gomezbeatx) / VIDEO: Burna Boy – On The Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.