Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

You Sold Your Life To Christ-loved Ones Mourn Pst Who Died 2 Days After Delivery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Sold Your Life To Christ-loved Ones Mourn Pst Who Died 2 Days After Delivery (1255 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Smoking Shisha & Partying Weeks After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Sold Your Life To Christ-loved Ones Mourn Pst Who Died 2 Days After Delivery by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Life is only but a candle in the breeze! Believers' Love World Inc. Lost a great person and a woman of Valour! Late Pst Adejumoke Olayemi (Nee Adeyemi) until her death was the wife of Pastor Andy Olayemi [ Pastor of Christ Embassy Kastina Church]. They got married February 2016. PJAY as she was fondly called passed Mysteriously (maybe due to complications before, during or after child birth) on Friday, 2nd December 2016 just two days after giving birth ti her son! [url]GiftAdenenews.com[/url] gathered that she slumped and died instantly on that fateful day!... The cause of her demise is still skeptical at the moment. But hers is a celebration of a Life well spent!... She was buried on the 5th of December, 2016...
However, Friends and family wrote heart warming tribute to her!

Oyinlade wrote:

Jumoke! You served God wholeheartedly. Just like Adenihun Bankole said, you sold your life to Christ. This for sure gives us assurance that you are in the best place everyone should pray and work towards to go. We have been friends from NNSS, continued our frienship in UI. We lived and slept together in same room for the whole 100 level, B29 Idia hall. We shared good memories together, encouraged ourselves that we have a good and bright future in Christ. It is painful that you had to exit this way but we have an unquestionable God. My prayer is that God will continue to console and comfort the whole family. Your son will do greater exploits than you in Jesus Name. Your last message to me on my birthday 30th of September, 2016 was" Thanks for your love and support during UI days.....Hmmm probably telling me good night. Why this message year after 18 years. God knows best." For me to live is Christ and to die is gain" Sleep on beloved.

Pastor Julie wrote:

It's a bit difficult to post this but I have to because I need to celebrate a rear gem like you Pastor Adejumoke Olayemi nee Adeyemi
Even though you lived a short live but you imparted so many lives.
A devoted Pastor with the heart of gold.
You lived your life to serve humanity.
A great giver with a gentle spirit.
The Lord will comfort your husband and all the Adeyemi family.
We know you are with your maker in heaven.
The Lord will preserve your son and he will grow up to fulfil divine purpose.
Pj Pjay Adeyemi Princess Adeyinka Biobele Tekenah Bola Adeyemi Adedapo Adeyemi Tola Adeyemi Olayemi Ogunmefun

Gbenga wrote:

Jumoke I'm still trying to awake from this shock, I'm hoping to wake up and realise this was all a dream. We spoke on Thursday, we laughed, told me how handsome the baby was with full hair neither did I know that you'll be called the glory the next day. You were a great example of what human beings should be like, we grew up discussing great things we shall all do together. You were full of love and aspirations, you touched lives, will give your last penny no matter. My sister, my friend I can't forget your smile, I can't forget your kindness, can't forget your voice. I came to the conclusion that the earth is not deserving of you, you are just too much for the earth. Rest in peace Jumoke Rest in peace my sister till we meet again.

Pastor, REST IN PEACE!...

http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/12/you-sold-your-life-to-christ-family-and.html

Re: You Sold Your Life To Christ-loved Ones Mourn Pst Who Died 2 Days After Delivery by babeflenz(f): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2016
RIP ma'am

1 Like

Re: You Sold Your Life To Christ-loved Ones Mourn Pst Who Died 2 Days After Delivery by damkem820(f): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2016
R.I.P

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nigerians Blast Thin Tall's Wife Following His Eviction / DJ Cuppy Sparks Victor Anichebe Breakup Rumours With Cryptic Post. / Edo First Lady, Betsy Obaseki Gushes Over Husband Governor Godwin Obaseki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.